Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

Truthspoon

Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London. Empty
PostSubject: Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London.   Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 2:35 pm

Villival

PostSubject: Re: Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London.   Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 10:39 pm

They act just like demons. Possession is the only explanation for the way they conduct themselves. 

I'm white. Thank God I wasn't born with a dick or I would be a nazi, according to them. Just for being alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeanYRWDs Regt of Spright

PostSubject: Re: Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London.   Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 11:21 pm

Seen the hereinabove video before. Would like to know where it is and hold a sign up of the selfsame bloke seen getting intimidated my the Jewish supremacist  Antifa/MI6 hate group. Bytheway, I am visibly of an African-Caribbean background and would also don a t-shirt reading: 
 Antiziofa 
Black Jewish Lives Matter

Edit* just clocked it's somewhere off Dalston's main high street. Had heaps of nights-out in Dalston. Could well workout the exact spot. (:

Last edited by SeanYRWDs Regt of Spright on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeanYRWDs Regt of Spright

PostSubject: Re: Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London.   Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 11:22 pm

Bytheway, 

GREETINGS TO ALL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London.   Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 10:33 am

Cordial greetings to you too Sean.

Thanks for posting. 

I think at the top of the social-justice hierarchy are Jews, then below them probably Transexuals, then gays, but I think black lesbians are king of the gays. The higher you are at the hierarchy the more free speech you have.

Whites are at the bottom because we are not even allowed to say 'It's Ok to be white.' without being fired, banned and split between two galloping horses.

What say ye? 

I never used to be a believer in RACE so much, then these people made it into a war and started using their media machinery and renta-freak gangs to mob up and attack us for just being white and apparently being privileged. 

There isn't much white privilege where I come from. The ones who are truly privileged are the Jews but when will you ever hear anyone say 'Jew Privilege'. You won't because few people dare even say the word Jew these days because they think it's racist to even identify the Jews.

It's a funny ol' world but one day we'll no longer be allowed to laugh.

Antifa attack man calling for the right to free speech in London.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: