Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

"Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:17 am

Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:10 pm

Good Morning Truthspoon. I almost fell off my chair when I read the title to the thread. It's the title of a thread I started over on Project Avalon. 

I think it's great that it reached you by whatever means. 

Much love to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:13 pm

Or maybe I found it through you and posted it on Avalon. 

Stay strong brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:10 pm

That's great. I never heard of the Project Avalon forum but I just checked it out and see you've got Tintin there from the Icke Forum. 

I might join up, but at the same time I'm a bit skeptical about ET and New Age stuff so I might be a bit of a scoffer, but I might see you over there.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Yes, good ole Tintin. There's very little "new age" stuff on there, but plenty of e.t. stuff. I know from my own experience that e.t.'s may be what we call angels. No little grey's. The grey's creep me out. But they DO have e.t.s that look like humans. 

They're from another dimension.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Well it's 100 percent sure that there is something going on. Some kind of dark dimension entitities are messing about with us, I've seen them. 

I'd probably call them demons...... they can assume any form they wish, I do not think they are physical beings at all.......Perhaps it doesn't make much difference if they're called demons or ET's. They're the same enemy.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:31 pm

Doesn't it stand to reason if they have demons, they have angels too? I've seen them too. 

The dark ones are deceptive and seem to have their own rules of engagement without thought or care as to violating free will. They seem to use all kinds of slippery tactics to skate by the rules. 

I think for the most part, the good ones help in the best way they can, without violating our free will. 

Generally, because of our conditioning here, we are at a complete disadvantage if we are light, as we normally couldn't conceive of the levels of deception the dark ones use. But, once you're aware of it, you become a stronger power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:05 pm

I definitely don't think it stands to reason merely because they are opposites. I don't think the universe works on such a simplistic level to be honest with you.

Angels don't work through direct and crude manifestation like demons do, but instead 'angels' can help you by ordering reality and orchestrating events and coincidences.

At least that is what I think about the matter.

I would say that by definition Angels would be less inclined to involve themselves directly on Earth and approach people in this way because it kind of breaks several unwritten rules of free-will. While demons have no such compunction about these things.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:50 pm

I don't disagree with you. The truth is that I don't know, in spite of my experience, which tended to make me more confused, instead of providing answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Well I can't say I know 100 percent, though I've seen angels in dreams, I've even seen Jesus in a dream and the weird thing that struck me at the time was that he had short hair. 

So I looked into it and it is probably more likely that Jesus actually had short hair than the traditional view of Jesus as some sort of cosmic hippy.

In his letters to the Corinthians, If Jesus had had long hair Paul would not have written:

Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him?

Though I don't think he looked like the confused tramp schizo with matted hair and a drunk's nose which that Jewish artist claims he looked like.

To be honest I didn't see his face in the dream. Just the back of his head, and I knew it was Jesus, just the way in dreams that you know things. Maybe one day I'll see his face, I keep hoping.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:39 pm

I've never seen him, but I was told by a human angel that He loved me very much. 

It's really funny how our perceptions are entirely based on what we were taught, instead of what actually is. 

I think the "Gospel of Thomas" is the closest thing we have to what he actually said, without anyone else embellishing the story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:51 am

What do you mean by 'human angel'?

Would you be able to go into detail about this please?

Did he or she say they were an angel or did you see this?

My ex girlfriend used to call me an 'angel who has lost his wings'. 

I don't think there are any perfect or angelic beings in human form, and believe me I've met a lot of people and looked for them.

Even people who are good in some areas are weak in others, nice people tend not to be very wise and often can be abused by others, making them into victims, and people who claim they are good and who do 'good deeds' all the time are usually just trying to balance their Karma so they can go to the woods and sacrifice cats and stuff.

I'm wariest of the guy who says he's good, because often these guys are trying to manipulate you.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:04 pm

I applied to join the Avalon forum but haven't heard anything. I probably don't fit with their view of the kind of people they want on their forum.

I only applied to talk to you and Tintin anyhow. It's probably not my thing anyway.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

I've thought about the best way to explain what I mean, without going into a very long and detailed explanation of my spiritual awakening, which didn't give me all the answers; just some, which confused me even more. I'll try to make it brief. 

There was a point where I had a breakthrough, by divine grace and it was the most exquisite thing I have ever felt in my life. I didn't know there could be anything that exquisite. 

I was having this internal conversation with God or the God force, which was wordless and rippling and wonderful. I would wordlessly form questions and be answered by this divine force. It may have lasted 30 minutes or an hour. I don't know. 

I was just sitting there listening to music in my house and it happened. It was the morning. Mind you, there had been many, many things leading up to it, such as being filled with light and all kinds of other stuff. 

So, God "told" me that all the people in my whole life were different aspects of Him/Her. God directed me to this book that I loved as a child, called "Little Lost Angel". It was one of my favorite books and I still have a copy. It was an answer to my wordless question about who I was. 

The book is about a little angel who sneaks out of heaven, a sort of junior angel, and has so much compassion and kindness that she gives away her wings to a cripple, her crown to a boy king and her lute to a woman who needs music. It effectively made her human once she had given these things away. 

I was basically shown there are angels here on this planet, disguised as humans. The Bible says the same thing. 

During this time, I was able to discern who the angels masquerading as humans were, whereas in normal life I just wouldn't know. 

I hope that makes sense. 

Some of the ones who were popping in and out of my life just were different than us. I can't explain it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Hey, just saw your post about Avalon. When did you apply? 

I wouldn't say it's your thing or not till you try it. I think there are ebbs and flows on any forum. Some things I like about it and some I don't, but I do know they were the only ones who gave me a warm welcome after my confusing experience and there is much on there which helped me to understand many aspects of my awakening. 

You did too, by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:08 pm

"A sentimental tale of the littlest angel and of how she got lost on Christmas eve, the night of the nativity, and of how- in trying to catch up- she shared her harp and her crown and her wings with wayfarers in need. Janet Laura Scott pictures reflect the mood of the story."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Also, as far as I know, regular angels are NOT perfect. Maybe archangels are, but I've never met any that presented themselves as that. 

I'd love to see Archangel Michael. I'll bet he does look like an angel with wings and probably is perfect. I just don't know. 

I am sure some are way more spiritually evolved and powerful than others. Just like we are to a bug or a frog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:01 am

Thanks for taking the time to answer so thoroughly. 

My next question is this, do the people masquerading as angels know they are angels?

Do they have powers?

And if so, how come these people never manage to rise to the top and obtain positions of power and influence.

If there are angels in this world, then what are they doing?

BTW I applied to join the forum about four days ago. I assume my request has been rejected, maybe they Googled me and found that I wasn't quite New-Agey enough for their tastes.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:12 am

If they are masquerading, then they know they are angels. You and I don't know we are angels, because we can't believe it; we are too conditioned to think otherwise. But, if they are wearing masks, then they know. 

I think they have powers, but so do we. Only we forgot we did. 

Why would a real angel want to aspire to any kind of power at all? 

They are trying to help us remember who we are. 

I don't remember how long it took for the forum to reply, when I applied. They are not New agey, Truth. I am not sure where you are getting that from. I see all sides of the coin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:36 am

I would just ask you Villival, not to take everything you read there seriously.

While there is a lot of good research out there, there is also a lot of deception aimed to confuse and control people.

Here is a good example. Orbs.

Quote :
The Orbs
Perhaps my debunking of Bill’s “Orbs” thread didn’t exactly win me any friends either…

Note that it is not Bill Ryan that i am singling out here, though admittedly i am casting a bit more light upon him since he is a), the Big Kahuna at Project Avalon and b), has a background in math and science. His “Orbs” thread was 12 pages long when i last checked and full of… orbers? Orbers are also found all over the web. I must also state very clearly that in no way, shape or form am i positing that the provable explanation i provide here for a particular type of “orb” explains every photograph of an orb, however there is no doubt in my mind that it does indeed explain the vast majority of “orb” photographs found on the web. Lastly, i am certainly not claiming to be the first to debunk this type of “orb” phenomenon, as many others have already done so, including some folks in Bill’s own “Orbs” thread, though it appears they were largely ignored since, as humans, we prefer a mystery rather than simple explanations, even when the latter is backed by bullet-proof evidence.

For those that don’t know what “orbs” are, well, it depends on who you ask but basically, for many people, they are anything other than what the type addressed here actually are: floating debris (dust) captured in photographs. Some insist they are spiritual beings, guardians, energetic entities, fairies, probes, etc.. Here is what Bill says in his opening post regarding his experience with “orbs”, emphasis added:

Earlier this summer, I visited a grove of Giant Sequoia in Yosemite National Park with a good friend, another Avalonian. As the sun was setting, we were able to find one magnificent tree – a real beauty – which was not fenced off from the public.

We took a few photos… and were rewarded by a quite dazzling display of orbs. The high-resolution images are linked below (too large to post here)… and the detail is fascinating.

This was not pollen or dust. Immediately afterwards, I took another photo of the same tree without either of us in the picture – and the orbs had completely disappeared.

Here’s one of the photographs Bill included in his post, showing him leaning against a tree, surrounded by “orbs”:

Bill Ryan surrounded by orbs
Bill Ryan surrounded by “orbs” (click to enlarge)
And here is a crop of a 6 MP image i captured in a darkened hallway by sprinkling baking flour in front of the camera lens. Exposure, ISO and flash were set to ‘auto’:

Orbs created with baking flour
Orbs created by sprinkling baking flour in front of the camera lens (click to enlarge)
Many of us have probably seen large amounts of dust floating through the air in our home when the lighting conditions were optimal, such as during late afternoon when a slice of bright sunlight is cutting through a room. Sometimes one can make out the actual fibers because your eye, unlike your camera lens, can focus on the dust that is illuminated by the bright light. Many “orb” photographs are captured with cameras in low light conditions when its flash is triggered, as both Bills’ and my photographs were, or there is another light source that is lighting up an area directly in front of the lens. In every case of this particular type of “orb” that i have seen, the tiny particles of floating debris appear to be very close to the camera lens, otherwise they would simply not be visible. Because they are so close to the lens, and the lens is focused on something in the distance, the particles are extremely blurred which has the side effect of making them look spherical in shape. Add to this the light they are refracting and you now have “orbs”. If you refer to the image with Bill in it, you will notice that all of the “orbs” are in front of him, rather than some being partially behind him as one would expect if he were surrounded by them.

This next one is an enlargement of the brightest “orb” in the above image. They can look quite interesting, even resembling a tiny, living thing. This one, like many, resembles a biological cell, complete with an outer membrane and nucleus:

A baking flour orb
A single “orb”, which is actually a tiny particle of baking flour
So much for “orbs”, at least those of this particular type. And i was sort of becoming fond of the little guys too Sad

Sorry to stray, but i had a fun time capturing “orbs” in my experiments and wanted to share my findings, plus i think the topic is slightly relevant here.

https://12bytes.org/exposed/bill-ryans-project-avalon

Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Truth, I laughed at your example. I've never seen that thread and frankly, I couldn't care less about orbs. That is first grader stuff. 

I got the PHD college crash course. I lived it. 

I mostly am interested in the stuff going on in the world right now, and my farm and my animals. And music. And nature. 

Thank you for looking out for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:55 pm

I just think Bill Ryan might be a charlatan. Guess I definitely blew my chance of joining their forum now.

My mind is still open about the presence of Angels, though I do not think they permanently occupy physical bodies.

Possibly they can appear temporarily in physical bodies.

I've changed my mind on account of what Jay Smith says from roughly 24 minutes on.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/ Online
Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Here's the thing. I only know that Bill has been kind to me thus far and I admire his investment in providing information on many, many topics. As far as I can see, he only wants people to think for themselves, by providing information. There are so many possibilities none of us really know what is going on. 

I don't ever see Bill pushing an agenda or trying to milk people for money. He never, ever says "believe me". 

However, I think you are right to question everything. I do. 

Angels are a confusing subject. The beings I encountered were not human in the sense we know as human, though they looked human. 

There may be many types of angels; some probably can manifest physically. Some probably don't want to. 

There may be some kind of vetting process going on here and they may be part of it. The ones I encountered were all "homeless", though they certainly didn't look poor or homeless. But, those words were theirs, not mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:38 pm

I certainly don't mean to attack what you're saying, but please be aware that many people who are homeless are also schizophrenic and they may be prone to several delusions.

This is just something to consider. I met a bunch of homeless winos in Bournemouth once and they were under a strong delusion that it was their job to attack and sometimes even kill people they thought or claimed to know were paedophiles on the streets after dark.

This is just what they told me, I don't know how they knew these people were paedophiles in the first place. They called themselves The Arthurs, it was a kind of secret society. And they were almost certainly schizophrenia and mental illness is one of the principal reasons people end up on the streets.

I would certainly not believe anyone who told you they were an angel.

It's like someone telling you 'I'm a nice guy' they most likely probably aren't.

Sorry, I seem to be disagreeing with you, I hope you don't mind.

Maybe people can be possessed by an angelic spirit, I just don't know.

I certainly know for a fact that people can often be possessed by a demonic one however.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: "Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"   Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:34 pm

No one told me they were an angel and the "angels" were not on the street. They weren't homeless in the sense you are thinking of. 

I'm aware of the mental illness issues with some homeless people. 

I can't really explain because it was a real life mystical experience. It's the best way I can describe it. 

I don't mind if you disagree. I have a very full and varied life and I ain't no dummy. 

I had a mystical experience in real time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Hey Google, who is Jesus Christ?"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: