Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Creepy Watson.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Creepy Watson.   Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:24 am

albionslight

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Watson.   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:01 am

Been reading a lot of Sherlock pastiches over the last year in the absence of any new stories, quite a few are supernatural in content, but the above video outfreaks them all..haha, may act like that  on a stranger next time i go to a public place..shopping centre/museum to see how long i get away with it.Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Watson.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:50 pm

I've just seen the new Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter video game and it looks awesome.... even though it came out in 2016.

I don't get excited by many video games and the last one that I played all the way through was Bioshock Infinity which I just loved....even though the ending was kinda pretentious horseshit....it was still an awesomely immersive experience all the way through.

I loved the reboot of Tomb Raider, but the second one in the new series was boring and I didn't bother with it. Also loved Portal 1 and 2 and am fervently hoping for Half Life 3 before I die....

Came across the Spooky Watson video after following up on the Sherlock Holmes video game series and it cracked me up....

The atmosphere of decrepit looking Whitechapel in the video game is just fantastic and games that immerse you in a realistic environment are probably the closest thing we can experience on Earth to trans dimensional travel. I really think that video-games have the potential to expand the mind and I remember how my whole perspective of space and reality was transformed after playing Portal 1 and 2 and for a few weeks afterwards I would view the world around me in terms of crazy physics and possibilities of the Portal universe....all in my mind of course.... I don't have a real portal gun but if anyone invents one let me have a go on it please.

albionslight

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Watson.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Someones uploaded Creepy watson the return on youtube..check it out.
Vis a vi what you say above puts me in mind of the Bostrum{sp?} theory, ive come close to running round screaming "Tech" at times lol,
A great episode of new X files last night dealt with above ,a man in simulation who didn't know if he was real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Watson.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:10 pm

Hahaha, this genuinely made me jump.....brilliant.

Creepy Watson.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Humour/satire/poetry/music/stuff-
Jump to: