Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

The One Truth Jordan Peterson won't tell you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: The One Truth Jordan Peterson won't tell you.   Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:02 am

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The One Truth Jordan Peterson won't tell you.   Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Video is no longer available.

Interesting you posted a Peterson thing as I've been watching a few interviews with him recently, after his Cathy Newman debacle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The One Truth Jordan Peterson won't tell you.   Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:37 am

Holy crap....Jewtube have nuked Way of the World's account!

Guess I'll be spending a lot more time on Minds.com from now on then....

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The One Truth Jordan Peterson won't tell you.   Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Was this video challenging some of his work then, as the stuff of his I've seen recently has been pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The One Truth Jordan Peterson won't tell you.   Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:04 pm

The video showed a clip of Jordan Peterson being asked by a member of his audience, who was Jewish, if he could explain why Jews were so heavily over-represented in the Soviet Communist party, and why they are over-represented in finance, entertainment and the media, even though they are a small minority, and how basically they control the world and possibly have an innate hatred of Christians. He asked Peterson if he could answer that charge and Peterson admitted that he could not comment on it.

It was like an inverse of the Channel 4 interview with Cathy Newman where she just couldn't speak as she was out of her depth. This time, when a Jew was in his audience asking him to address the Jewish question, since he was apparently all about The Troof TM, he just couldn't say anything. 

Knew his limits and basically accepted that he is only able to deal with so much truth.....and doesn't want to risk his biscuit by saying things that he knows the media do not like.

I have found a copy of the video in question:

The One Truth Jordan Peterson won't tell you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: