Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

M-Theory scepticism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: M-Theory scepticism    Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKRksnjSxWI&app=desktop

Aren’t they confusing the membrane with the hypersphere.

Doesn’t seem to sit right with me anyway. 1D strings on a 2D membrane on 11D space. Does that even work geometrically. If anything isn't it strings on sphere on infinite reality.

Maybe these strings are our dream tunnels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: M-Theory scepticism    Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Thanks, I'll check this out and let you know what I think in the edit.

He's right about the 4d stuff and time.... Lol...cool that this stuff is getting into the mainstream....

Change is coming..... I hope.

What is that show? I've never heard of it....

But yeah... they're pulling numbers out of their arses by saying 11 dimensions..... 4 spatial levels of reality are more than enough to explain reality, life, death and God.

I think the problem they have is with dark matter and dark energy and they are trying to cook the books to make the numbers all fit..... However my theory is that there are TWO 4 dimensional states, the light and energy 4d hypersphere AND the 4d void.

Heaven and hell basically.

In the 3d reality light and dark combine to create the material universe but in 4d both light and dark are strictly segregated and separated..... This is what mysticism, religion and spirituality has been telling us for thousands of years and to be honest, it's a sound and sensible proposition.

Much more sensible than pulling 11 dimensions out of nowhere when science can't even get its head around a 4th dimension without confusing it for TIME itself.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: M-Theory scepticism    Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 pm

My gf linked me this after we had been speaking about it today, she happened to then watch this episode tonight and got to this scene. 

She was laughing at the chance of seeing the scene after what we'd chatted about at work, and I told her it was all a 4D alignment in 3D (I'm an old fashioned romantic) and that perhaps I'd tweaked her frequencies...but she didn't believe me, citing coincidence as she'd started watching the series 3 days ago, not today.

I thought the same about the 4D descriptions, he doesn't mention membranes and 11D it's the uploader's write up below. Perhaps the series writers fucked up or something, though it's only 2min of the episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

M-Theory scepticism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-
Jump to: