Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

why God lets it all happen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: why God lets it all happen   Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:12 am

I guess when people say things like ‘oh how can God let bad things happen’ the reason is free will. 

God or higher consciousness decreed free will throughout this 3D universe since the moment the universe was incepted, so therefore we are destined to experience an impure reality with restricted reality pathways in a limited timeframe. 

This means a sliver lifespan of constant decisive demands for the life which exists.

We are sitting in the human vessels of this 3D life, lucky us. We have come down from one dimension higher, detected by and contained in the pineal gland as a self-aware light consciousness. Here we connect with the brain projector and direct the whole show.

That dimension we simply refer to as 4D. To exist in 4D is to experience pure reality. It is a realm of eternal time, bliss, light, love and oneness. Commonly known as heaven or the afterlife. Full of spirit guides, guardian angels and councils of elders. In this immortal realm there is also free choice, but with infinite reality pathways and an everlasting timeframe.

Which means since the dawn of time all life across the universe has been making individual choices, and that helps address arguments like when Stephen Fry and people say about insects burrowing people’s eyes out or stuff about wars and famine. By Fry’s logic, our universe should never have been created the way it has. 

We are all an expression of a higher consciousness, but our decisions are of our own human ego personalities.

Speaking of those eye-burrowing beetles, that’s just the point they’ve got to. All creatures have this free choice with varying levels of instruments and that’s just the hollow point those burrowers somehow got to.

Because of this free will, it means the only judgement can be conducted by yourself. The image of the scorer in the sky decrying souls for material misdemeanours is designed to scare people into line. When you move back into the eternal blissful light and see the whole of your human life story and thoughts holographically projected out all around you, that's when the true judgement occurs.

Last edited by futureshock on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: why God lets it all happen   Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:40 am

You know I've been watching some videos about dreaming an also thinking about myself when I've had trouble getting to sleep (usually because of too much green tea and running out of weed) and one sort of feels a 'falling into' something, almost like kind of entering a water slide or something.

You know when you can't sleep you become HYPER aware of what sleep is and the subtle changes in perception which are occurring as you try to leave the waking state and enter the dream state.. for me it's like being on the edge of entering a water slide.....your hands are holding the sides of the tunnel on the verge of letting yourself fall into the wooshing tunnel but each time something makes you bottle it and you can't quite let go, but you can see the tunnel of unconsciousness and the entrance to 4d right in front of you but you are too grounded to fall into it.

Is the entrance point to this tunnel, the access point to the 4d dreamstate in the pineal gland?

I like that you're working on this theory Futureshock..... I look forward to your research findings in due course.... sadly I have no resources to award you a stipend from the University of Truthspoon for your scholarly efforts, but hey, you found that 10p right?

Last edited by Truthspoon on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: why God lets it all happen   Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:44 am

People like Stephen Fry are burdened by guilt, shame and pain..... their reactions to the idea of God are petulance and anger, they are not operating from a basis of logic but of pain and emotion.

I saw this straight away from Fry in that video where he discusses theism with a priest (I think). Not only does he not believe in God, but he hates him too.

He has personal pain which he blames God for, and his revenge on God is to refuse to believe in him.

All totally illogical. 

One should not approach the existence or non existence of God from an emotional perspective but from a logical one.

Fry is not smart.... despite him being trumpeted as some kind of gay super genius.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: why God lets it all happen   Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:52 am

One thing I have noticed about this reality is that despite there being pain and suffering, one is rarely subjected to more suffering that one can reasonably handle. 

And even when subjected to pain and suffering the human body goes to immense lengths to rationalise, reduce and numb the pain.

If you're hit by a car, or witness something traumatic, you body floods you with incredibly strong opiate pain killers like the world's most efficient pharmacist, or puts you in a state of shock where the worst of the situation is conveniently 'removed' from your immediate perception.

This is just more evidence of God's mercy, not of his malice.

Fry does not see this because he himself is grounded in darkness and unable to see the silver lining which God is always trying to slip into any bad situation.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: why God lets it all happen   Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:16 am

Truthspoon wrote:
you become HYPER aware of what sleep is and the subtle changes in perception which are occurring as you try to leave the waking state and enter the dream state.. for me it's like being on the edge of entering a water slide.....your hands are holding the sides of the tunnel on the verge of letting yourself fall into the wooshing tunnel but each time something makes you bottle it and you can't quite let go, but you can see the tunnel of unconsciousness and the entrance to 4d right in front of you but you are too grounded to fall into it.

Is the entrance point to this tunnel, the access point to the 4d dreamstate in the pineal gland?

Couldn't have phrased that near-sleep description any better. This is why I try to hit the hay as thoroughly exhausted as possible, hopefully too tired to worry much about the slide. 

I see a tunnel every now and then and often bottle it. It's often dark, but not in a way that seems foreboding. I also regularly see the outline of a single eye, no fixed colour, usually in the centre of vision. 

The appearance of the tunnel reminds me of a sine wave - if we are shrinking down into some kind of tunnel to connect to 4D, perhaps this is the EM waveform which connects us.

I've often been harshly cursing myself for not letting go of the sides of the tunnel and it reminds me of the ignorance-is-bliss adage. To most people it's just going to sleep, but when you're a person believing it to be a dimensional shift, you have a much heightened perception of the significance of the event taking place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

why God lets it all happen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-
Jump to: