Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 Brian FUCKING Greene

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Brian FUCKING Greene   Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:40 am

I'm trying to find a good Youtube video about quantum flavours and all I get is hot airbag Brian FUCKING Greene doing his quantum physics for pre-schoolers and their mums routine...
 
Who elected Brian FUCKING Greene to be the voice of sanitised quantum physics? The guy is a wisecracking ball bag who really wants to be a stand up comedian but isn't funny enough BUT has just enough personality to raise himself to the level of some kind of secular science moshiach.

Is he even an expert on Quantum physics?

He's an expert on boring my bollocks off and telling me things I learned in my A-levels and first month of undergraduate class.... 

I want someone who can tell me something I don't know.

Beware of prescribed representatives and official 'spokespeople'.

They are only experts at muddling and mediocrity and they tend not to really know anything at all.

_________________
truthspoon.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:53 am

On the plus side the fact that Brian Greene is the 'official' voice of quantum physics tells us that there is a serious gap in the market which we can position ourselves into..... and apparently you only need do slightly more than chat smuggly about the diffraction grating experiment with a bunch of other smug gits being smug and you're an expert in this field...... Allonsy! Aux armes citoyens! Formez vos bataillons! Let's all be experts on Quantum Physics.

Honestly, watch a Brian Greene presentation video on Youtube and marvel as you learn nothing about the subject he is supposed to be talking about, and cringe then vomit as he introduces a whole circus of smug friends who all manage to do everything EXCEPT actually discuss quantum physics....

I am appalled by this man and what passes for scientific exposition in the media.


Exhibit A.

Watch out for the wheelchair man they wheel out to make you think of Stephen Hawking and the bien pensant cache of equal opportunities disability and how secular science priests nodding like Churchill-dogs can still do science despite being struck down by a non-existent malicious God; then consider suicide as for some reason a dreadful string quartet is unleashed for no good reason. Finally call the Samaritans in desperation as a wooden puppet show of smug talking heads oozing liquid smugness  is pantomimed on stage in an almost orgiastic frenzy of conceit and self congratulation. Just an awful spectacle. A new word needs to be coined for something which has this level of smugness. It's like watching a version of the TV show Frasier, but one where the only characters are Frasier and Miles and there's no Dad or Daphne to remind you that Frasier and Miles are in fact a right pair of twats.


_________________
truthspoon.com


Last edited by Truthspoon on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:18 am

Did I overreact d'ya think?

_________________
truthspoon.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Happy to say I've found rather a good physics video which gets to the meat of the issue and has no cheesy twats or string quartets:


_________________
truthspoon.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:13 pm

The only thing the previous video doesn't seem to quite understand is that time is a property of the movement of the hypersphere through the 4th dimension. As a result they tend to get confused and stray into bullshit land of infinite spatial and temporal parallel dimensions which is chaotic and illogical, and we know that the universe is NOT actually chaotic or illogical. 

Imagine a balloon being inflated.... the skin of the balloon is our present physical reality and the expansion of the balloon is the passage of time as the 4d hypersphere expands.

This means time travel is possible but only if one can create some kind of machine which can exist outside of the 3rd dimension, after all, anything 3d is forever glued to the surface of the hypersphere.... The inside of the hypersphere is the past and the expansion of the hypersphere is the future.

It is my belief that once this hypersphere has reached maximum expansion then it reverses and shrinks back into a 'big crunch' state.....this might account for the existence of anti-particles and dark energy, this energy is merely the same universe but running backwards.

Maybe our universe has expanded and contracted many times over. Maybe it does this eternally.

It makes sense really to be honest. I cannot imagine a universe which ends and ceases to exist for all eternity at a certain point in the future.....what would be the point?

_________________
truthspoon.com


Last edited by Truthspoon on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:04 pm

The speed of light is the escape velocity of the material universe. This is the answer to the riddle of special relativity, or at least a way to visualize and rationalize it.

Once one hits the speed of light time stops because you have now escaped from 3 dimensional space and are travelling in hyperspace where you can travel anywhere and anywhen in the universe instantaneously.

Traveling at the speed of light you are no longer in 3d but are travelling in 4d. 

Therefore travelling at the speed of light DOES open up the possibility of time travel since you are now accessing the 4th dimension.

Sorry Einstein.... time travel IS possible.... at least if you're made up of energy or particles which are capable of reaching the speed of light somehow.

So perhaps all those anti-particles are actually particles travelling BACKWARDS in time.. which is a little of what modern theoretical physics is actually proposing.

_________________
truthspoon.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
futureshock



Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:54 am

You need to get these into the chapters Wink

I'm going to re-read at a slightly earlier time before I comment. I know I'm now hitting the hay trying to figure out and visualise how we traverse such a sphere when we're in 4 dimensions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:14 am

futureshock wrote:
You need to get these into the chapters Wink

I'm going to re-read at a slightly earlier time before I comment. I know I'm now hitting the hay trying to figure out and visualise how we traverse such a sphere when we're in 4 dimensions.

Thanks FutureShock..... I'm trying to write half a dozen things at once.... I'm on about chapter 5 of my new 4d book, also finishing a couple of short stories and need to write Popstars of the Apocalypse 2.

That's the way I like it somehow....feels like cooking a meal or something...lots of pots simmering and stuff.

Anyway, you might wonder where I get my ideas and 'insights' from, and so did I. 

Then I got interested in Nikola Tesla and his own statements about where he got his ideas:


Quote :

” … practically all his life he experienced a peculiar reaction when breathing deeply. When he breathed deeply he was overcome by a feeling of lightness, as if his body had lost all weight; and he should, he concluded, be able to fly through the air merely by his will to do so. He did not learn, in boyhood, that he was unusual in this respect."


Quote :
“During my boyhood I had suffered from a peculiar affliction due to the appearance of images, which were often accompanied by strong flashes of light. When a word was spoken, the image of the object designated would present itself so vividly to my vision that I could not tell whether what I saw was real or not. . . . Even though I reached out and passed my hand through it, the image would remain fixed in space.

http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/miracle-mind-nikola-tesla

I believe Nikola Tesla was fully in contact with the 4th dimension of pure light and energy.....

And this is always something I had done too. I don't get these ideas from flashes of light, but more like a sort or feeling that sunlight is infusing my mind, and my third eye.

In fact Telsa's third eye was so powerful and well developed that he said he could not tell the difference between real objects and objects appearing in his third eye.

Nikola Tesla and the 4th dimension is an interesting topic and I'm going to start a whole new thread about it, hopefully today (another pot for the stove I guess).

_________________
truthspoon.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
futureshock



Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:45 pm

Yep I get you, I write at least 4 tunes at once, that's why it's always EP after EP...currently starting 12/13 my first album project - that's a lot of pots (and consequently a lot of steam)

Also I found this decent article which helps visualize what a 4D hypersphere may look like, certainly through the writing not necessarily the jumpy animated gif thing they've got there:

http://www.rmcybernetics.com/science/physics/dimensions_4_dimensional_space.htm

Also the below link makes some interesting points about time. I'm trying to imagine how the unified field theory fits in with a hypersphere, as the field is said to contain all time. However you mentioned the volume of the sphere is the past. So I'm a tad confused. Link:

http://www.projectglobalawakening.com/2014/03/23/the-unified-field-illusion-time/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:46 pm

Yeah future shock, this is the gist of my new post about 4d.

I hadn't read this before and arrived at the same conclusion independently.
http://www.truthspoon.com/2015/07/welcome-to-4th-dimension-please_28.html


Quote :
“What science has discovered in exploring deeper levels of reality is that our universe is structured in layers of creation. Layers of creation, from the superficially diverse macroscopic classic world of day-to-day perceptions, to the deeper levels, the molecules, the atoms, and the nucleus, and sub-nucleur particles, worlds within worlds within worlds.”


As for the stuff about the hypersphere containing time, well I think modern theoretical science has got it totally wrong and they trying to say there are three spatial dimensions and three temporal dimensions... they're totally fumbling in the dark... also mainstream science doesn't really believe in a 4th spatial dimension because they say it would make the universe unstable....well, the reason they don't believe in a 4th spatial dimension is because they know that's where God lives and they don't want to believe in God.


Quote :

Also the below link makes some interesting points about time. I'm trying to imagine how the unified field theory fits in with a hypersphere, as the field is said to contain all time. However you mentioned the volume of the sphere is the past. So I'm a tad confused. Link:

The volume of the sphere is all of time and space. In 4d the sphere will be at it's maximum expansion  because all events will have already happened because you are no longer in time. The surface of the sphere grows only in 3d, the growing sphere is the passage of time and we are on the surface of the sphere experiencing time.

Unified field....Well, Gravity is accounted for by the shape of the sphere itself because the sphere is curved and heavy objects will roll around on the surface of curved space in the mass-wells they dimple into space (the illusion of gravity).

All other forces originate in the 4th dimension..... this is the origin point of everything.....The reality of the Big Bang explains this idea clearly.... There was a 4d singularity and everything rushed from it to fill the void of our universe. Then at the end of the universe the whole thing will collapse into a mega-giant blackhole and it'll all go back into the 4th dimension again....

And this process probably repeats for all eternity. Probably in exactly the same way forever... and this possibly explains the existence of anti-matter which is matter from the universe 'going the other way' making the return trip to singularity collapse.... travelling backwards through time while we travel forwards.

_________________
truthspoon.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
futureshock



Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:37 pm

Truthspoon wrote:
Yeah future shock, this is the gist of my new post about 4d.

I hadn't read this before and arrived at the same conclusion independently.
http://www.truthspoon.com/2015/07/welcome-to-4th-dimension-please_28.html



Hmm this is an example of what Einstein described as "Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality"


Namely what you've written there in that chapter, is precisely the reason I asked you to write a new book. 


It's like, exactly what I was asking for. A thorough yet easy to understand explanation, a visual journey really. 


Obviously I did have my head now somewhat wrapped around the concept - when first on here you may recall I struggled with the thought of 4D being within - but since had got that clearer, half visualised...yet this here is a perfect explanation. 


Really looking forward to the next chapters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock



Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:02 am

So time and space existed before our universe. Perhaps we need to internalise that time and space are separate from the universe. Well I can see that going down well with people.


Seems to me like the universe is a way of directing infinity, absorbing time from the hypersphere as it expands. 


I do recall before I was looking at the forum, a while ago when I was doing my more metaphysical afterlife studies, guides would refer to “heaven” as being like a sphere.


Consciousness exists throughout 4D so of course gets drawn along for the ride. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:08 am

futureshock wrote:
So time and space existed before our universe. Perhaps we need to internalise that time and space are separate from the universe. Well I can see that going down well with people.


Seems to me like the universe is a way of directing infinity, absorbing time from the hypersphere as it expands. 


I do recall before I was looking at the forum, a while ago when I was doing my more metaphysical afterlife studies, guides would refer to “heaven” as being like a sphere.


Consciousness exists throughout 4D so of course gets drawn along for the ride. 


I'm not sure that time and space existed before the universe. Time is a 3 dimension dependent phenomenon, it doesn't exist in 4d, all is eternal... remember how we talked about the sequential events and cause and effect in DREAMS... but not the actual experience of TIME as such?

Time is like slices of 4d reality......which must be traversed like a river and not experienced directly and sequentially.

There is the eternal 4th dimension which exists always and forever, and the possibly cyclical, periodic 3rd dimensional universe which appears, expands, contracts, then disappears again.... possibly eternally... like an eternal wash cycle creating life and civilisations over billions of years, then gradually they fade out and the universe returns to its original primal state and all energy returns to the 4th dimension. Then it all starts again.

What interests me though is the CANVAS on which light and energy from the 4th dimension is applied to..... namely, 'the darkness'. 

Is the 'darkness' an actual thing? Is it conscious? Alive? Does it have dimension and reality in itself?

I kind of think it does but that's because I'm slightly obsessed with passage from John 1.5:

"And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."


This universe and all matter seems to be made of an interplay between light and void, ying and yang....

So what is 'the darkness?' 

We need to find out.

_________________
truthspoon.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
futureshock



Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Truthspoon wrote:
I'm not sure that time and space existed before the universe.


I meant the infinite events and information of 4D. All realty pathways that can ever happen everywhere.
 
Also, however, I’m getting my visualization muddled up. Maybe I need to stop thinking of 4D as a spatial thing and more of a sequential thing. 4D is an ongoing river within which you can move freely to any point or depth. Time requires space, but it is not a faculty of reality.
 
I was previously imagining eternity as the entire surface of the sphere and our universe this black blob spreading over the sphere. We are not saying 4D hyperspace itself is spherical, right? I kept thinking of all the information in 4D as the hypersphere, if you get me.
 
So the future information e.g events of everyone who ever lives on all planets and everything else happening through eternity, all reality pathways – is hyperspace which the hypersphere expands into - like a sort of endless matte of reality. The hypersphere expansion meaning time is “forwards” or linear. But somehow these events are organised, as you say the universe is anything but chaotic.
 
What I meant before is that information must already be all stored in 4D prior to the singularity and that the universe or this ‘blackness’ is like a canvas which the 4D information can be absorbed onto.  So pre Big Bang (which surely must’ve been silent, as there was no-one around to hear it) everything that had ever happened could happen, which somehow causes the black hole.
 
It’d be mad if we could witness this whilst in 4D ourselves, post human experience, theoretically then in 4D we can watch anything we want at any time.
 
I will get there, just like I did with the “within” stuff.
 
It’s like my job is more to deal with the consciousness side of things and proving the spiritual link between 4D/3D (DMT, Pineal etc).
 
Together we are the Wild Stallionz of Hyperspace…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:25 pm

futureshock wrote:
 
Also, however, I’m getting my visualization muddled up. Maybe I need to stop thinking of 4D as a spatial thing and more of a sequential thing. 4D is an ongoing river within which you can move freely to any point or depth. Time requires space, but it is not a faculty of reality.
 
I was previously imagining eternity as the entire surface of the sphere and our universe this black blob spreading over the sphere. We are not saying 4D hyperspace itself is spherical, right? I kept thinking of all the information in 4D as the hypersphere, if you get me.
 
So the future information e.g events of everyone who ever lives on all planets and everything else happening through eternity, all reality pathways – is hyperspace which the hypersphere expands into - like a sort of endless matte of reality. The hypersphere expansion meaning time is “forwards” or linear. But somehow these events are organised, as you say the universe is anything but chaotic.
 
What I meant before is that information must already be all stored in 4D prior to the singularity and that the universe or this ‘blackness’ is like a canvas which the 4D information can be absorbed onto.  So pre Big Bang (which surely must’ve been silent, as there was no-one around to hear it) everything that had ever happened could happen, which somehow causes the black hole.
  

Wyld Stallionz aces... we ought to make some tunez together one day.... I play guitar and sing.... you know I might record something one of these days and send it to you, see if you can do anything with it...... I'm all for taking the NWO on from multiple fronts....

I do actually think the 4th dimension does have a geometric form, I think it is literally a sphere of light and energy. Like a super sun.... imagine all the light of the universe condensed and all the dark 3d space and distance removed. And yes, it would be like a river.... with all of time and space (or rather events, places and people) all within it flowing. Possibly like memories which you can actually engage in. Perhaps this is the purpose of our life here, to create memories and experiences which we can then populate the 4th dimension with.... like living an eternal bliss of dreams based on experience of our 3d reality..

But what a hypersphere really looks like we can never really visualise.... except that every planet, sun galaxy (or at least the non material part of them, namely the ENERGY and LIFE FORCE) is just one of the infinite sides of the sphere.... so they would all coalesce into a ball of 4d light energy.....the space and distance would all be removed because after all it is not of the same material as the hypersphere.

When you die and if you choose to reincarnate then it seems obvious to me that you can incarnate to any point in history, past or future, because it's all the same in the 4d light sphere. When you die you are no longer operating on the basis of 5:05pm on 30th July 2015. Although you will likely remain attached to this point in history as you observe the circumstances of your death and the effect it has on other people..... then you will see the light and you will transcend and it will no longer be tea time on 30th July.

_________________
truthspoon.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
futureshock



Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Truthspoon wrote:

  

Wyld Stallionz aces... we ought to make some tunez together one day.... I play guitar and sing.... you know I might record something one of these days and send it to you, see if you can do anything with it...... I'm all for taking the NWO on from multiple fronts....

I had the same thought a while back when I noticed you do guitar bits - send me over a couple of things I'll see if I can concoct some potions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock



Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:55 pm

Truthspoon wrote:

So what is 'the darkness?' 

We need to find out.


70% dark energy and 25% dark matter are apparently the figures. It’d be interesting if those figures have always been steadily decreasing, unfortunately we haven’t been around long enough to get a full set of measurements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock



Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:34 am

So I guess we can say that if it were possible to go back to the Big Bang, which is at the centre of the hypersphere, there is where we will locate God. That seems to make intuitive sense.

But clearly there are other layers of the hypersphere we encounter first, perhaps as a progression as we become increasingly spiritually aware and less 3D materially inclined.

Also I'm entertaining the idea that if the universe is forever expanding and contracting, the Big Bang could be the point at which everything has ever happened collapses back in on itself and the process starts again.

I'm unsure if this works geometrically, but I've been sat here toying with the idea of what was around prior to the Big Bang. As you do. Inspired in part by page 3 of that fella's website:

http://4dimensionalafterlife.org/page3.htm

I might seek him out on FB and poach him for Truthspoonforum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Well, also you will find God in the Light, in the centre of the atom and in the fundamental energy particle of the universe.... The Photon.....

So tune into the Light and you will find God. God is already here.....no need to search for it.

_________________
truthspoon.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:41 pm

BTW a photon is some kind of clever science marble....... It is the stuff of reality itself. It is conscious and contains the whole of reality within itself.... as per holographic universe theory.

_________________
truthspoon.com


Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
futureshock



Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:38 pm

What I mean is more of a fuller form. I've no idea what that would look like, but I just sense there has to be a fuller form at an origin point.

Yeh you gotta love the photon. Can never quite catch it can you. It's the roadrunner. Although there was one episode, if I recall correctly, in which Wil actually got the bugger. I never saw it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

avatar

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian FUCKING Greene   Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:35 pm

futureshock wrote:
What I mean is more of a fuller form. I've no idea what that would look like, but I just sense there has to be a fuller form at an origin point.

Yeh you gotta love the photon. Can never quite catch it can you. It's the roadrunner. Although there was one episode, if I recall correctly, in which Wil actually got the bugger. I never saw it though.


Wow, is it really nearly a year?

Yeah, I love the photon. Little sparkling God particles (/waves/things).

I hated that annoying little fuck. Really felt for Wilie Coyote, he had character, sadness, desperation, pathos. Roadrunner was just an annoying git.

_________________
truthspoon.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
 
Brian FUCKING Greene
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: