Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:15 pm

Worra thread! I'll try and sync what I have in my suede. I had read you'd been targeted Truthy on DI, but that's 'next level' stuff too with the Israeli's! Got to be Mossad ? You must own something they want mate.

When I consider frequencies, from sacred geometry to what a satellite can kick out,  I've always thought they must rain down on us for some reason, never computed they could be isometric in a sense, so omnidirectional, will have a ponder. But isn't this the way we're conditioned, satellites and whatnot, even the simpler conditioning of weather systems, kinda trains you to a top to bottom parallel, but yes radar and ground stations would possibly be more successful for them. The implicate order I call it, the energy of mass from the sun, the necessity for shadow, an exhaust of light that serves the taosism principle of multi-realm, manifested 3D physical  is certainly and proportionately formed from the mind, it would make sense that fuckers who wish full control, primarily military supremacy, secondarily local mind control, but also a paradigm I have considered recently and I believe was confirmed by some agent, that we are mind-controlled as 'conduits', so perhaps as a 'hub' that either amplifies their mechanics, or as was confirmed sends back rogue messages to 'God'. That Tim Rifat kind of confirms this in his teachings that for example, Star Trek began as a mind control experiment, perhaps a psy-op of things interstellar, but he spoke of 'en masse harvesting' of 'mind-power', and we can safely surmise that thought waveforms are 'harvestable' these days. We read about the Archons being an entity that yield here, yet we have other humans installing it (with ET technology I believe). 

I think there is a close collab with 'God voices' and shizophrenia, and one must discern when discussing! All my input has always been thought-based, so I can safely hypothesise that I haven't lost my mind so to speak! I have had auditory hallucinations though, once or twice voices, but I am always aware of them, even when I was in a deep cavern of clinical depression. I have also 'lost my mind' on two occasions, so were I have been aware of my mind disconnected from, well whatever we're connected to! The first time I shit myself, the second time I got through it, am not hoping for a third! I'd be keen to discuss with a shrink what that was, and why I still had an awareness if I was totally disconnected. I believe I have implants, perhaps it was the natural mind that left and my form of AI held some quantifiable reasoning. Mad one. When I had the natural voice hallucinations though they were only one or two words at a time, and I believe they quickly dispersed because I 'told myself' they were false. But the 'God' voices I would say are local schizo rather than a served AI platform. Not that they may not exist, but pondering on the mind's matrix it makes sense the audio memory may fuse with reasoning, in fact all of Edward de Bono's hats, and serve voices.

I agree we've been using this phenomena like the Aborigines, communicating with thought-waveforms, more than likely on the platform of the Earth's Aether, a fabric I surmise that everything 'swims' in. And a fabric that weaves many realms within. This Aether perhaps changes it's fruition whether inside the Earth under the Schumann's resonance, our outer skin, but apparently also exists in space, as the photons, neutrinos and whatever else traverses also requires a platform to swim in, and this satisfies it. I'm still blown away with the fact that neutrinos swim faster than light, are of mass and interact with atoms! This is why that Russian bird could move things with the power of her mind, completely encapsulated these elements, perhaps even built some form of mental framework around the subjects, but how does one make them move! Bewildered! The matches she moved all stayed in a fixed position too, which really intrigued me..I feel it is a form of quantum locking she is hijacking, as 'air resistance' didn't appear to treat the matches differently at all, as would do if the same force was applied to each match in the real world, the resistance would displace differently. I am then surmising she placed a 'frame' around the subjects as a whole and 'moved' the frame. Did they stay exactly where they were though.....!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:51 pm

Don't need to confirm with me about the dream shizzle. After my dose of arrhythmia from them, they confirmed they sent that because I was 'going to expose the ET', which I thought are the ones in this country, perhaps in cahoots with our leaders and whatnot, and a topic I'm going to stay away from! I think if I am under investigation for anything esoteric, it's going to be external, and for information, security, intelligence and a possible communicative platform, it's where I should now be happy dissecting and concentrating on. 'If' ETs are here, or even hybrids in charge, they also govern with ET technology, and for us to believe we have a 'human attitude', as a governing dynamic would be foolhardy and very ignorant. These dudes have it on lockdown! Raping minds with MK ultra psychotronics, meeting hybrids who telepathically probe, placing lucid dreams in dreamstates, and more frequent 'God' phenomena tells me now to quit bitching with something I'll never win with! Not that this shit is a competition, leave that to the big guns! 

I am feeling more and more things are in place to sever the God connection, perhaps the real Godlike entity, that is possibly hijacked but still spills through, or our Taura has meta-morphed the planet with our mind energy being fucked with at every conceivable level. Either way you are correct, it's totally invasive and as low as one can get. It appears that more trauma-based mind control gives them a better yield, perhaps strengthens the link somehow. What a solid bunch of cunts! I watched Independence Day before. Jeff's first countdown scene began with 9-11, we are completely owned and now it's on a level were they're not even making big efforts anymore. So yes, concluding I feel the governing dynamic is a sever to God, and personally speaking and as was confirmed, they also enjoy sending God rogue messages back with their subjects (you) as the conduit. :-(

I am spiritual, completely, but my journey has also had the placement of the microwave weapon, and I believe it opened me upto, or even gave me a demonic energy. Hard to explain, I think I mean that my recent conclusion that another governing dynamic is equilibrium, where they attempted to sever me as a child, and gave me this hideous depressive and hellish perception, that because of equilibrium, I am also able to attain stuff in an angelic realm. Equilibrium is a massive factor in the implicate order. You get out what you put in. Personally I need to strap this into my psyche more, as if I put into life what I want to achieve I could do great things and be very successful. I now believe they attuned my sub-neural consciousness to a dark implicate order, yet I can achieve both spectrums. Hope that follows. 

That Spiricom sounds mint! We should patent that Truthy, we could sell it as a telephone service to the other side! With hold music of Yvette Fielding getting tonked off Derek Acorah! We'd make millions mate. Imagine if someone could actually credibly do that as a service! In all seriousness, it's intriguing they yield through the TV, certain frequency bandwidths. I recently read that the humans visible spectrum from all available is only one tenth-billion. Madness. And I feel we share this planet with many living and inanimate organisms / objects, that skirt either side of ours as humans, but more than our textbooks speak of. Also I feel there are other realms that they are aware of. The obvious one to me being the plant & tree organics, they're in a full awareness of the one-conscious, without a voice that we hear! But they do give out a hum. 

I recently gave up weed. It helped me sever whatever connection they have but fucks my brain long term. I miss it dearly Smile

Last edited by lizardtrucka on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:05 pm

The vibration level you speak of.. My hypothesise that our military human leaders who happily sit there, next to the police who do fuck all whilst someone is being mind-raped, surely began with some form of ET help or technology. We're talking about placing imagery in somebody's psyche! I used to believe only souls flew in and out of our psyches, as they so do when we're awake, more so in dreamstate, but now we have them being placed by an AI platform as well. Who the fuck do these guys think they are ? It's maddening beyond belief. I won't go into the semantics anymore, perhaps over a pint but not on a forum! These methods are obviously tried and tested, I don't think I should be forcing our captors back to the drawing board for new methods! Do you never think that Truthy ? I've been fed shit, piss, rodent, drugs from uppers, downers, sleeping tabs, heroin, and then told from the set of shitehawks in London they've never had so much fun. And more recently confided they're using me to get information whilst enjoying torturing. It's time to assert and fore some of their own shit right back at them, What would you do fellow ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:14 pm

....on the LSD and trips thing.. I feel this is the doorway that will give me answers, and I appear to drop into another realm really easily, with not much collateral damage to boot, not that they give a fuck! For example.. in Amsterdam I had some 'wet; mushrooms, apparently the only way they can sell them, and after the room's structure had collapsed to me, so all definitions of authority, I began with visions. These visions were cycling round and 'morphed' into eachother. It was very surreal and pretty amazing. So, I had a vision of a dudes face with a beard, who then morphed into a beach complete with horizon and water etc, then morphed into shrubbery and trees. Also, they sorted us out some weed once that was vacuum packed, I believe had been soaked in LSD. We had some really trippy card games going down, but this could have been coincidence, however I succumbed to lucid dreams again. Another weed & LSD experience though was my most prominent... You've probably seen the picture, the one with all the films actors/actresses and King Kong sat on a steel guilder, and I went to bed stoned off my grid, the tree outside formed faceshapes, but what freaked and excited me in equal measure, was the actor picture. All of the actors' heads were vibrating fast as fuck! Like this 2D picture had come alive, and I was witnessing what is probably the soul seat of the realm, that our heads vibrate to a frequency. It was totally surreal, and like John Hancock (Horizon debunk) quite marvellously said, you have to immerse with these psycho-actives to get a sample of these esoteric realms. I'd consider it again, under controlled circumstances!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:31 pm

Ha. That reach-around latex glove might be a popular pursuit in many London clubs mate, is that a real cockney wanker ? It's a horrid side the peado stuff and appears to be an integral part of this Illuminati and the satanic circles thing. I have read that the rituals put their subjects through torture as it charges the victim and their blood so it yields to them better. Fucking sick stuff! I cannot see how any human would yield anything there. It makes me suggest there are other entities at work. Maybe it is all human and they enjoy this. But why do Masons indulge in this, if they do at all. I thought Masons were like a secret cult who met away from the public, a phone call here and there would get you off a speeding ticket and whatnot, never did I think I'd read anything like I have! Maybe they're just another cult/religion/sick club who has factions of extremities. But that's pretty bad shit mate trying to recruit you with that as a focus, wtf?! I have read there are levels in the cult as well, I pray they're not an initiation cult really. But many of the world's leaders and high echelons of society are members. What's your take Truthy on reading stuff on DI and other sources, what is their ethos ? I wanted to believe they tapped into the implicate order a little better than our textbooks teaches, even allowing some alchemy for the common good! It appears not ? And more recent reads of this Rosicrucian order, another faction who have tapped into the metaphysical, perhaps without the dark Mason stuff, but I think they're just another breakaway from the occult too. As for the tales of Mi5/6 using it for their political gains, then that's pretty fucked too, The hideous truth is it's going on all the time anyway and they're using it to gain advantages instead of rooting it to it's source. Pretty dire! Am sure all governments do it too. I mean look at GCHQ, you're not telling me they could do more than what they do. Am sure they search online for downloaded images but these fuckers getting caught with like thousands on their machine at a time, why can't some IT bod write a program looking for this stuff, it beggars belief! The powers displaying they protect these types then reading stories they get money from it too doesn't install much confidence does it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:01 am

Made me the man I am today..... A trans-dimensional space-cadet on a mission from God...

Make that spacemen, then. I get that too man! I couldn't give a fuck what anybody thinks about that, I couldn't have been more fucked over by London and local cops if they tried. I'm threatened with them killing me all the time. They've nearly succeeded and they've made me very suicidal. The gang stalking, when you question the elements of, like '....they all know what to say and when to say it....' is simply some cunt with a telephone, and email account and getting folks working in sync and chatting shit as instructed. That's not gang stalking, that's being a smart arsed prick getting others to do some shitty work for you. And this is from our intelligence community ?! Really ? Then I ask why, like why shoot me with a psychotronic weapon as a fucking child in the bosom of my adoptive mother, then wrap me in their own dark shit, a platform only they appear to be able to trade with. I pity them. I pity them all! What a shoddy ship indeed. 

I am fucking well past caring if I am believed these days. The only fuckers who need to do their job right now is the Investigatory Powers Tribunal. All this lot is not rocket science anymore, the bigger hurdle has been myself believing what has gone on! But they place you into such a confusing haze, an intense driven mental confusion, that is then supported all your life. They even worked with the local police to throw me off the top of a building I was going to move into, a pub I was going to take on. Only I got the timeline of it actually happening served to me! Crazy shizzle! Well I can't win, not that I've ever installed competition, why would I wish to engage with a pack of real cunts! But what I can do, if they wish to attempt to sweep it under the metaphoric carpet, is write my story with too much clarity, and too much detail. You read as quite good Truthy, perhaps you can be my biographer Smile

What's your advice dude ? I feel my journey or quest is for uncovering hidden truths, we even have messages sent from other dimensions saying this is key to the planet's survival, yet all this focus is anti-establishment, and as much as it is clear they work from the gutter they still have the good folks to manage and look after, order to chaos even! You reckon they'd leave me be if I worked on psychic stuff alone. I feel I could help my fellow man with psychic detective work. We sometimes need the constraints and allowed paradigms to work within though. Getting shit confirmed through Parliament TV, however important isn't some warped perception!...but you may as well just pick up the phone. Once you trade in pathetic dweeb shit and tactics that wouldn't make Poirot's moustache curl much, it's hard to see anybody deserves your help ?!

Reading more... I've also met a shizo once at a pub, invited by a friend, I feel so they could themselves measure any correlations!...but he was well gone, easy to read with their retrieval queues and ticks, inflections and of course interaction, but man alive sometimes it's easy to see how I've been labelled mental the same. My recent theory is the DSM-V mental health scale will be easily explainable in 500yrs, as many of the conditions would simply be people moving away from their indoctrinations. Of course some yield and it fucks them up, psychotic behaviours and actions, but I'm surmising they're simply breaking away in some form. 

As for different countries and their dynamics, there simply has to be a NWO who correlate throughout all these administrations. Interesting theory you had that many governments aren't aware of the black ops & false flags, plausible deniability makes sense, and perhaps even a welcome anecdote to an actor, but if man has been hijacked as a whole, then best to leave them to it and even let them enjoy man dissecting it further and further! I remain bewildered however that they not only display it through all media, it appears to be for their humorous gains! I always wrongly assumed that entities of a seemingly supposed higher intelligence would be highly intelligent! Unless the deception does actually alter electrons, and a realm they can yield within, then it's again all theirs Smile 

What's your concensus on Saville then, worked with the elites ? He recently told that docu dude he 'was' the Hindley story! What was his attachment with the Israelis you spoke of ? Sheridan has done some digging. One of the bodies was found outside the Ripper's flat in Leeds apparently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:12 am

Do you not believe in that chakras thing then dude ? You've stated you're a light being! Your metaphysical emits an energy aura, these are experienced often by clairvoyants, and are now being measured even! Your soul weighs at mass when it leaves the body, and personally I have felt my solar plexus one spinning, so much one day I expected to see it when looking down! Very surreal. 

"The NWO movie "winters tale" was interesting ... Satan is the bad guy but lucifer/sirius is the good guy. Tales i win heads you lose."

Interesting drut! My theory now is it is us and the one-conscious. EVERYTHING else is a dissection. So religion, cults, light & dark are all ingredients, it is down to the individual to compute therein. Equilibrium is a huge element of the one-conscious, taoism amplified. Light cannot work without dark, and dark cannot work without light. They never yield without eachother, and life itself wouldn't be able to manifest, on any plane. This then surely helps explain why the powers like to push the occult! And not  so this gives credence to light!...the light is already there, they harvest the occult! Hope I am explaining it correctly.. Light is the governing dynamic, that they then yield their occult energy from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:26 am

I believe in chakras.... I just don't think you need to get Satan involved.

Chakras are our glands in fact. A lot of the medieval and Indian medicine, such as humors and chakras can actually be accommodated by modern science in the form of glands and hormones.

Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-