Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:48 pm

I should clarify, I'm a Northerner in North London...

We don't need space suits. Maybe some magic mushrooms. If only Camden market was the same as it was circa 2003...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:38 pm

...Camden Market.... I remember it in '97. scratch that, it was 94' when I came to London from the North. Heyday of Britpop....good times looking for Damon Albarn at the Good Mixer but he had long since moved on... so instead hanging out with all the merry Camden wannabees lol.

Before all the crappy Oriential food places which is all there is there now..... used to be a warren of arched rooms and brick lined caverns where you could find antiques, cheap leather jackets (practically unworn: I've still got two they've lasted well) and Star Wars figures....and it was practically deserted during weekdays: bliss!

Now it really sucks.

I'm a Northerner too.... I've lived in London on and off for about 10 happy years and used to live in Gospel Oak at the foot of Hampstead Heath for about a year... just a merry drunk stumble home from Camden.....

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:05 pm

Since the mushrooms left Camden I rarely go back there, novelty was high in my first year of Uni but quickly wore off.  There was an amazing bar called Arizona with some of the best cocktails I've had down here, we'd sit there chomping philosophers stones in the 2 for 1 happy hours.

We'd get some weird looks, mainly due to the laughter, but we bought a lot of cocktails.We were mainly laughing at the people walking around Camden, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Unfortunately during the mushroom heyday I was doing my PGCE and training to be a school teacher so I missed all the mushroom hijinks..... Though to be honest I don't think I really got on with shrooms.... they just made me really quiet and introverted....I loved trips though....woaahh had some blessed times there way back in the day.... scoring at Goldsmith's college student bar and playing in the park on the swings and roundabout at midnight with some really nice friends.... then back to the halls of residence for some space-cadets explorations of reality time and space....beautiful times....

Laureve, Owen and Methilla.... I miss you guys...... maybe one day in another dimension we'll meet again.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
drut2

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:27 pm

People from the drug counter culture are overrepresented in Gangslalking (= illegal Government weapons testing) according to Dr Robert Duncan because they are easily discredited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:34 pm

drut2 wrote:
People from the drug counter culture are overrepresented in Gangslalking (= illegal Government weapons testing) according to Dr Robert Duncan because they are easily discredited.

Let me tell you something mate, if I hadn't had experimented with drugs back in the day then there's no way in hell I would have the psychological strength and personal power to resist Illuminati indoctrination I experienced and continue to experience.....

When I first started to experience the symptoms of Illumination as a result of my encounters and attempted recruitment by Illuminati freemasons AND the secret services, I could navigate the psychic AND psychological experience successfully and actually reverse it to become the healthy happy person I am today. I could only do this BECAUSE of my experience with altered states of consciousness because of my university drug dabbling. In fact I have written that Illumination (the ultimate aim of the secret societies' mystical programme) is almost totally the same as tripping on acid.... except it doesn't wear off which can become problematic. But I spotted it right away and knew that I wasn't cursed or under a magic spell (as many Freemasons, witches and occult practitioners would likely believe in the same circumstances) but had simply experienced a change in brain chemistry, which logically could be reversed. And so I did.

Made me the man I am today..... A trans-dimensional space-cadet on a mission from God...

And I love it...

drut2

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:49 am

"Made me the man I am today..... A trans-dimensional space-cadet on a mission from God..."

And how are you going convincing people in real life of that?*

Here's an example thread of a gangstalking victim into drugs trying to convince people of his torture:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bjVVYXfSYT0J:boards.420chan.org/tinfoil/res/63024.php+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au&client=ubuntu

It's too bad he pulled the youtube video, but yeah due to his personal appearance/demeanour he seemed like a drug induced schizo, despite what he complained about matching torture victim experiences.

That's potentially one of the reasons those in the drug counter culture are over represented.

Did you bother reading the COM12 mind control briefing? If you did you would see pot makes you harder to mind control/"allocate". Other drugs help the mind control process. You should read it.

Personally I never used drugs and made it through, though I think it's reading Dr Robert Duncan's book that helped most.

*Be careful who you talk to about this stuff. It's cool to post about it anonymously online but if you talk to relatives about it openly they can call the mental health services on you. Best to stick to the cult aspect/ stalking aspect and not the mind control parts. If someone doesn't believe stalkers are possible tell them to research COINTEL PRO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drut2

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:54 am

Take David Icke. Imo he would have been someone who went through the same thing as you. He knew about the BBC pedos, so they got MI5 or whatever to use the mind control rays on him

make him think he's jesus

make him think there's reptilians

it's easy to do using this technology. For example, get the brain signatures of a cat or reptile or something and EEG "clone" it onto the person talking to David Icke. The person would act spastic, making weird hissing noises. That's what TAMI can do. And David thinks "omg is this a reptile".

Does anyone believe David?

Within his own circle, yes. But in the community at large, no. Even though he was 100% right on the pedos at BBC part.

So yeah a large point of the gangstalking process is to discredit the target, make them believe whacky things so people don't believe them when they complain of mind control. A history of drug use helps that discrediting process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drut2

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:59 am

Have you heard the story of Loki walking through a field with a two colored hat, one side black, one side white, to start an argument between two farmers?

Many of your ideas will not in fact be your own. The spooks may have performed inception on you, just like in the film.

You say taking vitamins that help with schizophrenia block the illuminatti mind control. To you, that says "hey I'm smart, I found the solution to the illuminatti problem". To those in your circle, it says "hey he's smart, he found the solution to the illuminatti problem". To everyone else: "schizo".

Much of your writing can be read two ways. You should be aware of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drut2

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:09 pm

I think I might have overstepped my place here ... had a bad day. I guess I'm frustrated at my own inability to get people to see things how I see them. I guess in an ideal world I would be able to explain things in such a way they would be convinced, then be able to explain things to others in the same way, until everyone knew what was going on and the problem would be solved. It's an ideal I've tried to move closer to, but without much success. But heh maybe I don't know it all, and my certainty is shooting myself in the foot. Maybe everyone is so certain of their truth that's why nobody listens and shit stays messed up. Anyway thanks for leaving this thread open I understand if u ban me but please leave the thread undeleted so others being gangstalked may read it and go on to dr robert duncans book. You know when being "broken" one thing that helped me on was the idea of helping others in a similar situation. I actually helped someone in real life who then after my efforts has gone a 180 and believes none of it is real. I guess it shouldn't annoy me to help someone but for it to not be recognised by anyone (except me and his handlers) but it does. Funny old world we live in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:21 pm

Hey Dude, I'm not gonna ban you....what an idea! I banned that crazy German Frau because she called me a stalker on my own forum (for asking where she was from) and threatened to call the police (because I called her a a 'painful muthafucka to talk to')...she also started spamming other threads with pisstakery..and just slaggin me and this little forum off....lol....basically she was headfuck bitch troll from Germany... so unless you're a headfuck bitch troll from Germany you will have to go pretty far and go pretty loopy to get banned here.... just wish you had something else going on in your head beside Dr Robert Duncan.

Take care mate... sorry you feel like you're having a bad day, if you believe in God then God bless you....I kinda guess you don't though...because atheists tend to believe their issues are tech based rather than spiritually based, so.......er.....be happy....look on the bright side.....chin-up, stiff upper lip and various other platitudes....dunno....wish I could make you feel better somehow......manly hug and a firm handshake?

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:33 pm

BTW not schizo..... I know that people can read things that way..... but that's more their problem than mine.

I'm sound as a pound and probably the sanest man you'll ever encounter. I can deal with anything and any level of quantum flux, spooky synchronicity, Illuminati stalkings and even encounters with creepy secret services spooks and I ain't shook. I'm a made of steel man.....and light.

I just figured something out that most people don't know.... and tried to find a logical rational scientific explanation for what some people would consider (particularly those under Illuminati mind control) to be a curse or an irreversible condition.

Was Dr Abram Hoffer schizo? Probably not..... he was just a smart guy who figured things out.

And yep, that's what I am. A smart guy who figures things out.

Join me?

Last edited by Truthspoon on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:37 pm

Have a song dedication, may you see the light Drut:

drut2

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:45 am

Thanks man. But the good day actually came today. Just when I figured you know all the truth telling is a waste of time because no one changes their mind,  I go to 42chan where my posts on Israel using nukes are repeatedly deleted, lo and behold, there's a fucking mod there now who says Israel uses nukes.

So yeah they can't contain the truth 100%, there's obviously cracks in the system.

Yeah sychrnoisity ... sometimes it's just coincidence, sometimes I think they somehow arrange it. The unsettling things is when you have a dream and then events happen that closely match the dream (but in reverse). Of course the CIA can control dreams using LIDA, but how can they tell the future? Is it just odd coincidences?

Anyway despite the truth telling victory I think I need to take a break from the internets to focus on my life (or lack thereof Smile )

I don't think you're a schizo I have met a real one and I doubt u could type so coherently were u one but just pointing out how things can be read two ways. Some people on another forum are either too dumb to get that, or playing dumb. Sounds like I don't have to explain it. Yeah some famous schizos like Nash probably aren't. Dr Robert Duncan writes about him:

Quote :
Finally the last important movie used to seed the popular beliefs of the masses was "the beautiful mind". It is a story how a genius noble prize winner, Nash, became paranoid schizophrenic but at times dangerous because of his delusions. This programs the average person to accept that smart people can go insane and think the government is stalking them. These three movies alone set the stage for stepping up the EEG cloning experiments and torture weapons data collection starting 1996 where a dramatic increase in the number of psychotronic victims began to occur until present.

Nash may have been a threat because he wasn’t working on cracking encryption codes as the movie contends, he was probably working on decision matrices and game theory for military applications or even for cognitive modeling and psychology of mass persuasion. His research interests were not in encryption like the movie would have you believe. He won the noble prize for his work with game theory and optimizing decision models such as the famous Nash equilibrium used in economic theory. You can see how cognitive decision modeling would be more up his alley and aligned with the development of this system. He could have posed a major threat of leakage to civilian researchers or continued advancement on his own ideas. Another interesting coincidence is that Nash was forced into insulin shock therapy by his wife which was used to treat psychosis in that day. Insulin shock therapy is another way to torture and split a personality thereby erasing the memory of the person or at least making the memories inaccessible

http://thoughtlessness23.blogspot.com.au/

Anyway take care. Thanks for the encouragement. Not sure how I think about the God thing, because they used the God script on me, but just because the CIA plays god doesn't mean he isn't real. Fucked if I know why we're here or how this universe exists. Mind blowing thinking that question good thing there's so much shit here to distract us from asking it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chamber

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:05 am

Hey Guys..

Interesting reading. I have just lately come across the phenomenon of gang stalking. I live in Sydney, Australia and this is not something that is well known here or even spoken of in "free thinking" circles. I have watched quite a few youtube videos on the subject but it never quite sat right with me. Drut2 you speak of your personal experience in this area. Can you explain to me what you think is the end result these people are trying to achieve? Not in anyway dismissing your claims just trying to get a handle on it. A lot of the stuff I have heard and seen doesn't appear very plausible however I do have a "splinter in my brain" that tells me if indeed this was occurring it would be extremely nefarious and would not bode well for those involved..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drut2

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:37 am

" I live in Sydney, Australia and this is not something that is well known here or even spoken of in "free thinking" circles."

Go to your free thinking circles and ask them whether they thought the Port Arthur shooting was a false flag? Or Bali?

Brigadier Serong said it was a false flag.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpUfHVoNtUQ

http://members.iinet.net.au/~nedwood/Pam06.html

Dimitri K, who was a suspect in the FBI investigation, said it was a false flag. As does people from Sandia Labs.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/03/vt-nuclear-education-history-of-mini-nukes/

When I went up to Canberra on the bus I sat next to a commerce guy and asked him if the people in Canberra knew. He said all professional types knew but didn't want to talk about it himself. I'm not sure what you refer to by free thinking circles but if they don't get false flags that's the litmus test of whether you should pay attention to their collective opinion. Free thinking can go hand in hand with ignorance if they're too lazy to research.

Ask yourself, how could they keep a nuke going off in bali quiet if we really lived in a free country?

Here's another huge issue they're covering up, the Aussie Swimming team did piss poor. I recognised the stress and strange feelings of relief one swimmer spoke of from my own harassment by microwave weapons. Barrie Trower confirmed that microwave weapons were used on the Olympics, and another microwave researcher in a radio interview claimed he was hired by a european country to provide security against such weapons on their athletes. How do they keep that quiet if we live in a free country?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx4tT_NbRLQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chamber

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:08 am

Damn drut2 you seem worked up mate! Let me qualify again "Drut2 you speak of your personal experience in this area. Can you explain to me what you think is the end result these people are trying to achieve?" I love the internet/forums cause it gives me the opportunity to speak to people with different experiences other than myself. I was hoping for an enlightening conversation between peers where you could freely share you thoughts with me. If I have offended you in anyway I apologize and please hear that was never my intention.

By free thinking I meant people who don't let media and other peoples opinions dictate to them what they should think and believe. I always do my best to look at both sides off opinions and then make a decision based on my own personal experiences. Actually a lot of stuff I haven't even made decisions on yet as I don't believe I have enough or all the information.

Gang stalking is something new to me and I would have cherished the opportunity to speak to someone who has had personal experience. Like they say unless you've walked a mile in their shoes..

As for Port Arthur that is old news my friend. They wanted the guns along time ago here and they made sure they got them. In Australia we have even outed the person from the Tasmanian Police Force believed to be the persecutor.

Thanks for the info on the swim team, I haven't heard that and will be looking at it tonight. I did read once about a compelling argument for microwaves weapon etc.. It was about an incident that happened in Palm Springs in the USA. maybe you've heard of it? I think I am astute enough to believe/realize there are technologies developed and being developed that would blow peoples minds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drut2

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:59 am

" If I have offended you in anyway I apologize"

You didn't offend me. The post was to indicate gangstalking is real because otherwise things like Jimmy Savile would get exposed sooner. Gangstalking involves no touch torture, so there is very little physical evidence for it. Some victims have implants though. Amazingly, they don't get media attention - unless they believe the aliens did it. If they believe the Government did it it is somehow not news.

Gangstalking is a pretty shitty name probably thought up by the spooks. It involves multiple agendas. Some explain it by saying it is a combination of programs: MK Ultra (creating assassins/mind controlled slaves), CO INTELPRO (infiltrating organisations, discrediting/framing political dissidents) and PHONEIX PROGRAM (assassination). A big part is also non lethal weapons testing. Another aspect is setting up false flags, so slightly different from port arthur, where they get the target to actually perform the massacre. See this document:

stopthecrime.net/COMM%2012%20BRIEFING001%20(1).pdf

The best way to learn about it is to listen to Dr Robert Duncan interviews or read his book.

Consider that the CIA torture report is still largely redacted, ASIO has immunity from being sued for torture (gee I wonder why they need that?), and the Presidential Bioethics committee, which people hoped would investigate gangstalking (it was set up for that purpose after MK Ultra was exposed), told all the victims they have no money or power to investigate.

The pedophiles at ASIO have the power to walk into your home while you are knocked out by the LIDA machine and do whatever they want to the occupants. Yes indeed it does not bode well.

But ultimately "no one can be told what the matrix is, you have to see it for yourself". I didn't believe mind control was possible until I was deep in the program.

"In Australia we have even outed the person from the Tasmanian Police Force believed to be the persecutor."

Who is that? I'm interested. The shooter said he needed to shoot WASPs, a clear reference to White Anglo Saxon Protestants, which is a term not used in australia. They had to fudge it by getting martin's plant GF say he was concerned about insects. Anyway, sounds like an Israeli to me. Didn't they destroy the weapon in an Israeli way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drut2

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:04 am

What's the ultimate goal? World domination, slave society. Read siilent weapons for quiet wars. You live in a Fascist country, it's just the haven't turned the volume up yet.

www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:43 am

The Fascism is far more obvious in the US.

Once they have enough people in society totally mind-controlled (through whatever means) then they can unleash their total fascism.

People say we're soon gonna have a critical mass of truth-seekers.

I think we've taken our eye off the ball.......Soon there's gonna be a critical-mass of police psychos, brainwashed and paid-up minions fucking your life up from behind a desk who will easily use their numbers in society to deal with a small minority of people like you and me.

That's why the complacency of the New Age movement and tossers like David Wilcock is so deadly for us and so helpful for the controllers......

These people sit around and twiddle their thumbs waiting for their galactic brothers or some photon belt bullshit to fix everything, all the while the controllers get one step closer to the NWO.

For me that's what the NWO is. It's just the critical mass of agents in society willing and able to impliment fascism.

Think of how Nazi Germany worked.... It worked on man-power and willing agents....

That's what we've all forgotten about. While people on the internet bicker with each other and get waylaid by flat-Earth bollocks and Chris Spivey's circus of mad freaks, the rulers are REALLY getting things organised.

drut2

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:20 am

"That's why the complacency of the New Age movement and tossers like David Wilcock is so deadly for us and so helpful for the controllers......

These people sit around and twiddle their thumbs waiting for their galactic brothers or some photon belt bullshit to fix everything,"

Yep. The new age movement is mind controlled. There was this guy who exposed the Zion in the 2012 olympics sign, Clay Akon or something, he said whenever something important spiritually happened, 11:11 was on the clock, or there'd be 11 $ in his wallet, or something like that. I had that same stuff too. There's a shit ton of people who have that, there was an article on mind control 101 website or something on the phenomenome. So the CIA basically hypnotists you with satellites to wonder "what is the soul" and then at 11:11 they feed your brain the answer.

There's actually people in the truth movement who say its a bad idea telling sheeple about 911 conspiracies and such. They're too busy with chackras and shit to do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:06 pm

LOL. The latest internet bollocks appears to be a website inviting people to explore their Chakras with Satan.

You coudn't make this shit up, nor the stupidity of people who go in for it.

Some people have a death wish I think.

http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Chakras666.html

Quote :
The Chakras

The chakras are the powerful energy centers of the soul. Each one has a separate function along with certain specific powers. The health of our chakras affects both our physical, emotional, and mental health. There are different parts of the soul, the chakras are the most important and major part.
There are seven major chakras located along the spine that are the most powerful. Each of these chakras vibrates to the frequency of the light spectrum. Satanism strongly supports science, as all of the spiritual and the occult can be scientifically explained. Both science and spirituality complement each other, and work together. Because of the incessant attacks and suppression of scientific inquiry and knowledge by the Christian Churches, science has been held back dangerously and has not reached a level to where all of the occult can be fully explained, but it will in time. The soul is made of light.
"Light is Power"
--Lilith

Clearly these boneheads are muscling in on my Light action.... They wouldn't know the light if it farted out of their own arseholes and tickled them up the nose.

Just stumbling willingly into dark alleys of possession by the dark entities, most likely while having cat sacrificing rituals in abandoned churches at midnight while thinking they're finding the Light.

I expect 'Chakra' work is propably their euphemism for an orgy in the woods.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
drut2

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:33 am

The NWO movie "winters tale" was interesting ... Satan is the bad guy but lucifer/sirius is the good guy. Tales i win heads you lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:33 am

I find that God speaks into you only when you are still and quiet, not when your psyche is being bombarded by outside or even inside rattle.  Or any outside influence.  His knowledge is sufficient.  No need to go above it r beyond it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?   Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:14 am

gaaront wrote:
I find that God speaks into you only when you are still and quiet, not when your psyche is being bombarded by outside or even inside rattle.  Or any outside influence.  His knowledge is sufficient.  No need to go above it r beyond it.

That's why I like the Quakers. Wanna get to some meetings once I'm back in London.

Gang-stalking and the low frequency hive mind: Demons or tech?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Mind Control and Illumination-
Jump to: