Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Consciousness, The Pineal Gland and 4D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: Consciousness, The Pineal Gland and 4D   Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:52 am

Some notes from investigations into consciousness and that blessed little pine cone...

The popular perception is that our consciousness is somehow within our brains, however consciousness is separate. 

It's assumed to be part of the brain given the neural activity, the influence on the body the brain has, and because we see out of the eyes in our heads. 

Your brain is made from matter and will decay, your consciousness is made of light and lives infinitely. Or rather, it’s a self-aware electromagnetic waveform in a state of being perpetually re-born into the moment.

The pineal gland, which is separate from the brain but sits in the middle of it inside a capsule, detects light and is coated in plasma, a strong electromagnetism conductor. It is in effect the consciousness detector, connected to the brain by a few nerve fibres. 

Our job is to steer the brain with these nerve controls as best we can. But we have our work cut out for us, as we all know. 

The pineal gland releases huge amounts of the chemical DMT when you die and a smaller amount during near death experiences - but it’s connection to the infinitely spiritual or “afterlife” in these situations is belittled by many scientists who say these events are still routed in “real life”. 

Yes, of course they are. However, our consciousness is returning to a realm of infinity and actions in all dimensions are really just reflective of eternal conscious growth, so progression to the afterlife has to be one dimension up - 4D. 

Of course, an object can be in two dimensions at once - just like on a 3D cube there are 2D squares. So this could easily account for a transition process from “real life” to “afterlife” (3D to 4D). And as such, an energetic chemical reaction in 3D can have implications in 4D. The chemical DMT is the “real life” 3D material-based light bridge to “afterlife” 4D and infinite conscious experience.

A much more minute amount of DMT is produced during every REM dream state at night, so we get a temporary taste of what 4D afterlife will be like through our experience of dreaming.

Although, not a totally true reflection as we’re still partly in 3D - merely dozing there in our comfy beds. Hence the crazy fractured mish mash of timelessness, random memories, places we’ve seen and places we haven’t, and free will to make whichever choice we like. Our full 4D experience will eventually retain far more orientation with the same sense of timelessness and free will.

The difference is that in 3D we have free will with an infinite number of reality choices but within a localized, restricted environment on Earth with the limitation of linear time. But in 4D, when we die, we have that same free will with an infinite number of reality choices – but in infinite time and space.

Exciting, huh? J
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness, The Pineal Gland and 4D   Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Epic.......Wow.........

Totally agree with everything. It all fits....geometrically too.

The DMT thing I'd forgotten about... I'll have to factor that into my researches.

Gonna start work on the new book on Tuesday (Inshallah)... and will make a few posts on the blogs Next week hopefully as the chapters develop.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness, The Pineal Gland and 4D   Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Between days 46-49 of the new baby developing we have 1) the pineal gland reaching full formation then 2) the first DMT produced then 3) the first EM waves detected.

Seems to be a big indicator of how consciousness "enters" the body. The exact nature of this process, we will probably not figure out for a very long time.

I am in the process of writing all this out in a longer version as a sort of follow up to the initial post of mine in this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness, The Pineal Gland and 4D   Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:29 pm

I never did write it all out...but I'm pretty happy with this 46th day timescale as the seating of the soul, as the Tibetan's would say.

This is why any abortion scheduled after this time can technically be called a murder. Anything before this time is just turning off the vessel, despite the fact that some organs may be already working (or "turned on").

From my research, the majority are, but there is still something like 17% that are performed after this timeframe and shouldn't be.

Makes you wonder how that effects the natural order - because who would choose to reincarnate into the body of a baby only to be terminated whilst in the body of the mother?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness, The Pineal Gland and 4D   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Well abortions are bad....but we do far worse things to perfectly sapient animals in the name of science.

So much daily evil and death in the world....but these days I just accept that this world hasn't worked out properly and now we're all on a slow burn to oblivion...... never had much at stake here anyway....

Just waiting to punch my exit ticket. Publish a few novels...then say adios.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness, The Pineal Gland and 4D   Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:01 am

I don't see any problem with aborting a vessel though, pre-consciousness. We can be fairly sure the spirirt attaches onto the vessel around the 46th day, not that the consciousness is somehow created by a body. But anything after this time, absolutely wrong.

Don’t say adios too early though squire…ride the strange torpedo all the way to the end. I’ve got part way into the book, just haven’t had the time to finish it, I have some time off soon though hopefully I can catch up on it then.

Once I can do music full time pro, I'll have more time for consciousness/4D research, so I'm looking forward to kick starting all that again. I'm trying to get back in touch with my 4dness as I've struggled with it all a bit lately and think it'd help to get back into that more metaphysical way of thinking again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness, The Pineal Gland and 4D   Wed May 24, 2017 10:31 pm

Consciousness, The Pineal Gland, 4D - and Abortions

There are major debates constantly about abortions, pro choice and pro life. For me there's a few points that rarely seem to get discussed properly.

Research seems to show that there's a short window at the beginning of pregnancy that does allow for abortion, and the timeframe is 6 weeks because the 6th week is when the first Electromagnetic energy activity is detected in the brain. 

EM light energy is our best indicator of consciousness, and prior to the 6th week there is merely a vessel readying itself to receive consciousness. A body has to form with the head, the heart has to start, legs and arms have to start to initially emerge. 

And of course, a brain needs to grow inside the formed head to attract the EM light energy from 4D. The brain is an initial attractor rather than some kind of creator - it may decode and project the signals and frequencies it attracts, but it isn’t making them from scratch. 

But before the 6th week there is just a developing vessel readying itself for consciousness, which is attracted once the pineal gland is fully formed and DMT is first produced.

DMT initially helps to attract and establish the EM light energy and then lastly delivers it back. The huge differences in the quantity of DMT produced at death versus when asleep may have to do with the amount of EM energy - perhaps when it originally enters the brain at 6 weeks there is “less” and over a lifetime consciousness is expanded therefore more DMT required to shift it back out again later on.

I guess that intuitively makes sense if we think about why we might be here, to grow and learn, starting with a small portion and continuously expanding due to learning and experience.

People get themselves and their bodies mixed up. It’s the body that will die, not you as the infinitely conscious experiencer. And as long as we try to keep the fuck ups to a minimum we shouldn’t encounter too many problems after that final DMT push.

The argument that the cells at the very start of pregnancy are alive and therefore you shouldn’t abort seems to miss this point. It’s also important to remember that when we die, the cells live on up to 70hours so, and whilst that’s a lot less than weeks it proves there can be a disconnect between that and EM energy activity.

Some people respond to all this by claiming detection of EM energy is nonsense as the heart emits an EM pulse which occurs prior to EM being detected in the brain. Well, of course EM energy is multi purposeful…but the heart is more like a motor and I’m unable to ascertain how a beating heart alone manifests conscious experience.

In fact, a heart can beat after brain activity has ceased as long as it has an oxygen supply. Brain death is the legal definition of death and the time of brain death is what is used on death certificates, not the point at which the heart stops. A halted heart can be re-started…a dead brain cannot.

Another counter argument is that life starts immediately at conception as this is the creation of a new human with unique DNA. This is too vague and again doesn’t account for consciousness…I feel that people associate consciousness too directly with wakefulness, and do not understand that there is a separation between body and the experiencer. An entity is not bestowed with consciousness immediately at conception. Until it is detected, there is merely a vessel - yes, with DNA, but bones have DNA years after a human deceased for example.

As a slight historical caveat, the ancient Tibetan Book of the Dead states that the 46th day was the “seating of the soul”, which was actually the quote that originally inspired me to investigate the pineal gland/DMT consciousness connection I now theorise and probably also confuse people with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Consciousness, The Pineal Gland and 4D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-
Jump to: