Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Actual evidence of successful 4d intention based reality manipulation: The David Icke Forum Rain Makers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Actual evidence of successful 4d intention based reality manipulation: The David Icke Forum Rain Makers.   Thu May 28, 2015 12:26 am

Power-up!

While busy on an internet conspiracy theory networking website, and as a result of the strange and startling revelations during my period of full awakening, and after having read a thousand new-age tracts about our ‘limitless potential’ and our ability to ‘create our own reality’,  it seemed to me that perhaps it was time to put these ideas to the test and see what we can do if we put our heads together. Can we really change reality merely by the application of our thoughts and attention? It was time to see. 

I found a collection of news stories on the internet which I posted hoping to inspire and encourage a belief that there is indeed more to us than mere flesh and bone and dialectic materialism.  For example, a gentleman named Roy Cleveland Sullivan, a former Forest Ranger in Virginia, seems to have been struck by lightning seven times in his life and survived every strike. Sadly, poor Roy survived lightning but couldn’t survive his own heart and killed himself over an unrequited love.

Vladimir Durov was a Soviet era ‘clown’ and animal trainer, whose brain was kept by the Soviet authorities  at the Brain Institute after his death, and was said to be able to use telepathy to talk to animals. The claims were tested by Professor W Bechterev who created a list of tasks for Durov’s dogs to perform,  it was then said  that Durov would stare directly into the dog’s eyes and psychically transmit his thoughts and instructions after which the dog would then bound off and perform the tasks set for it. 

Other historical oddities include the story of the magnetism of Normandy peasant girl: Angelique Cottin, who in 1846, for  ten weeks, apparently made needles  and compasses spin wildly. Heavy objects such as tables, would move away from her as she approached them.

She was studied by a group of scientists at the academy of science and a Dr Francoise Arago wrote a report on her condition: “under peculiar conditions, the human organism gives forth a physical power which, without visible instruments, lifts heavy bodies, attracts or repels them, according to a law of polarity, -overturns them, and produces the phenomena of sound.” 

Nina Kulagina was one of the most famous psychics of the firmly dogmatic and seemingly materialistic Soviet Union. In films she is shown levitating small objects by the power of telekinesis. Her powers were taken so seriously by the authorities that she was even called in when in her seventies to help cure Nikita Khrushchev. Old and formerly top secret videos showing her accomplishing her feats are now available to watch on Youtube. One thing about this case which makes me think that perhaps her ability was somehow connected to the Kundalini energy phenomenon was her description of the process of performing telekinesis which cause ‘searing heat’ to rise up her spine. Before performing the various feats she is known to have cleared her mind through meditation.

Kulagina claimed that she first recognized her ability, which she believed she had inherited from her mother, when she realized that items spontaneously moved around her when she was angry. There are many examples of unexplained phenomena throughout history which elude the understanding of our modern day dogmatic scientists who as a choir, seem to be singing from the hymn-sheet of materialism. As we have seen this is the highest possible form of intellectual vanity: claiming that because ‘they’ do not know about something and because ‘they’ cannot explain it, it does not exist and is a thing of fantasy and delusion.

At least Russian scientists still had the genuine scientific spirit of genuine un-prejudiced exploration and investigation and as such, for the Russians, it has doubtless yielded much fascinating data as to a possible empirical set of information as to the origins of what we are forced to term the ‘supernatural’. Magic is after all, only that which science cannot yet explain rationally but it is only for the want of correct investigation and a full set of data. If one were to travel back in time and set up an electricity generator and connect it to a hairdryer and a range of common place household appliances, or indeed if one appeared in a Ford Fiesta and started driving around at fifty miles an hour, there is little doubt their science would be insufficient to explain these things in terms of their present technological level and thus would be considered the most startling and spellbinding magic. If furthermore you were to attempt to explain electricity to them, and explain that it is essentially an invisible force, then how should we be surprised if they started piling up logs of wood and starting a fire to burn these new found witches.

So we live in a world of magic: invisible radio waves, the power to see inside a person’s body for medical diagnosis, the power of electricity which seems to give life to machines of plastic and metal. Yet our scientists tell us ‘this is the limit’. This is all there is when we have discovered so much and harnessed so much magic from this world. Surely there is so much more to discover! Clearly the issue is one of monopoly. The scientists want an intellectual monopoly, they want to own all ideas, wisdom and possible ways to interpret the universe. 

And so with this in mind I attempted to bring a fuller awareness of these abilities to the attention of people involved in the truth seeking community. Many thought I was raving mad and full of bullshit but fortunately there were enough people also who knew for themselves that this world and our consciousness are in fact of limitless potential.

When this stuff first started, believe me, I accepted every other possibility than me being 'POWERFUL'... I thought how can I do these things? Strange things started happening, bizarre coincidence, at times I only had to think of something and it would happen, mundane stuff like being stuck in a supermarket queue and thinking I wish this would hurry up and suddenly people would pull out of the queue and I would suddenly be served. Also being able to affect the weather in a strange way, I only had to look up at the clouds and wish for the sun to shine and it would burn through the clouds and start to shine. Surely then if this was all fake then what did it mean? Was I being tested, was nothing real except for me? How come nobody else had experiences like this? I nearly went mad with thoughts like that. Then I really broke through and reality just fell apart completely. It was a nightmare, It got to a point where I would think a thought and someone would say what I was thinking a few seconds later.  Like I'd made them say it. I thought God knows what then but I learned to handle it. Signing up on the original David Icke forum made me realise I wasn't alone with this but had the ability to talk about my experiences and this made me more rational and scientific about my thoughts and experiences as I sought to explain what the mystics for thousands of years had known implicitly, that this world IS an illusion, though Tempered with Einstein’s comment that it was however ‘a persistent one’. Now all this stuff is perfectly normal and has been going on for thousands of years, it's just been 'kept' from people.

It's no big deal and the sooner people realise this the sooner they'll be able to do it too. As it happens I come from a rough part of town myself, and even the people in town are aware of this power. I overheard a conversation between a couple of blokes where they talked about cursing people and quite believing that their cursing would work and hurt them somehow, fortunately they showed reticence about using this form of black magic but many people have tried things and found that they worked. One day of course the bad things we do in our lives will have to be accounted for by our own higher self who accepts no lies and bullshit because it is US and we can see right through ourselves. This is why ‘repentance’ is such an important idea because it allows the self to accept the bad things they have done and feel sorry for them rather than seek to continue lying to themselves in an attempt to justify them. This is an endless twisted path of confusion and self delusion and will lead to utter confusion and weakness in the next world.

Of course that's quite a bad thing to do and it's a shame that the only knowledge people have of magic is black magic. Still I think the more people who believe 'there's more to this world than meets the eye' will result in more freedom for the human being, stronger as a result of ceasing to fear death. If only they could throw the TV away and use the internet for all the news and entertainment they need, choosing what images and ideas they are subjected to. Then people wouldn't have their reality dictated to them and be told that the dullest most mind numbing mundane and tedious life, is the only reality.

My programme is to intervene whenever I feel there is some kind of 'threat' being circulated in the media. I did this with the bird flu scare in 2004, when they predicted the coldest winter of recent  time (perfect bird flu weather) I tried to manifest a warm winter. Every morning on the way to work, I would fight the clouds away and let the sun burn through the sky. Ultimately it was one of the warmest and brightest winters of recent times. Sunlight is the best tonic in the world: when the sun is shining it is very hard to circulate a deadly flu outbreak as the sunlight naturally destroys such viruses.

I continually try to deescalate conflicts, am trying to prevent WW3 and the invasion of Iran. Help is always appreciated but thanks to the work of various people in the truth community I hope that this will continue to be prevented. Hindsight is always 20-20 so if you are reading this in the midst of a nuclear winter don’t judge my words and optimism too harshly. However it doesn't help that many people see war as inevitable: the Masons actively want it, even when I lived in Egypt people there thought and probably still do think that it’s all going to  kick off soon. But it doesn't have to. If we can get the 'critical mass' of powerful people preventing war psychically and enough activists working tirelessly through the media, then we will have stopped the millennia old insanity machine in its track and the powers that be will have to think again.

That would be great wouldn't it? Just say 'bollocks' to all their stupid self fulfilling prophecies and their stupid two thousand year old system written by bearded wild eyed madmen who are just shuffling us from one apocalypse to another. Like when you were at school and you've had enough of the football game: you just took your ball back. Let's take our balls back (figuratively speaking). War is over if you want it, as a certain Scouser once said.
When I was in Africa it would rain whenever I got angry. One day when the boss at the school I was working for tried to take a shit on me, I quit the meeting feeling really angry, then clouds started to appear and suddenly the sky was black: thunder and lightning struck the dusty streets of New Cairo and it rained all night.

When I was in London during 2005 I was in an extremely frustrating job with people who just messed with my head all day, this was during my training as an English teacher and I was sent to a heavily Mason infested high school in East London. There was Masonic newsletters in the English staffroom for instance and the head of department would say riddles to me like ‘it’s better to reign in hell than serve in heaven’.  

As a result of my resistance to their inculcation on the worst days there would be thunderstorms and lightning, and it would rain almost every day, but the thing was I never ever took an umbrella to work because when I walked to school the day was bright and sunny, but throughout the day as my frustration increased the clouds would build up and boil in the sky and it would rain, yet as soon as my day was over I would look out of the window and  the clouds would break up and the sun would come streaming out. I never got wet once. Incidentally this was the same time Blair's private plane got struck by lightning when he said "If I lied about Iraq may God strike me down" remember that one? Priceless.  Some people would say this is just a coincidence but I have long since ceased believing in the meaningless unnuanced word ‘coincidence’, I have discovered a more rational ‘cause and effect’ system, one which mainstream science however has yet to factor into their calculations.

So I created a post on the forum suggesting that we form some kind of ‘X-men’ unit and I wondered what would be our first executive act. I suggested that we could perhaps attempt to manifest a miracle somewhere in the world, and I asked for suggestions.

The thing to realise is that it’s all an illusion anyway, or at least, that the causes and effect of reality are more pliable than they appear. If you get to really 'see it' as an illusion, or at least, a swirling nexus of energy, which is the root cause of everything, then you can really start bending reality. If we could get enough people with an open mind on board we could probably work together to 'focus' on a particular thing at a particular time. The same way people in various cities can meditate as a group and the crime rate mysteriously drops off.

‘A study published in the peer-reviewed journal Social Indicators Research Social reports on one of the most dramatic sociological experiments ever undertaken. Researchers predicted in advance that the calming influence of group meditation practice could reduce violent crime by over 20 percent in Washington, D.C., during an 8-week period in the summer of 1993.

In fact, the findings later showed that the rate of violent crime--which included assaults, murders, and rapes--decreased by 23 percent during the June 7 to July 30 experimental period. The odds of this result occurring by chance are less than 2 in 1 billion. Rigorous statistical analyses ruled out an extensive list of alternative explanations, according to  John Hagelin, lead author of the study and director of the Institute of Science, Technology and Public Policy at Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa.  

"This work and theory that informs it deserve the most serious consideration by academics and policy makers alike." Dr. David Edwards, University of Texas- Austin.

"The demonstration project involved assembling nearly 4,000 practitioners of the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs from 81 countries. Participants were housed in hotels and college dormitories throughout the District of Columbia and at the University of Maryland. Hagelin says previous research had shown that these meditation techniques "create a state of deep relaxation and coherence in the individual and simultaneously appear to produce an effect that spreads into the environment, influencing people who are not practicing the techniques and who have no knowledge of the experiments themselves."

Drawing on terminology from quantum field theories, Hagelin, an eminent physicist, refers to the findings as a field effect of consciousness."

"It's analogous to the way that a magnet creates an invisible field that causes iron filings to organize themselves into an orderly pattern. Similarly, these meditation techniques have been shown to create high levels of coherence in EEG brain wave patterns of individual practitioners. This increased coherence and orderliness in individual consciousness appears to spill over into society and can be measured indirectly via changes in social indices, such as reductions in the rate of violent crime. We call this phenomenon a field effect of consciousness," says Hagelin.

The admittedly novel experiment was rigorously analyzed by a 27- member project review board composed of independent scientists and civic leaders who approved the research protocol and monitored the research process.  

Anne Hughes, a professor of sociology and government at the University of the District of Columbia and a member of the project review board, feels that the findings of the study have significant implications for resolving inner city violence.

"What we are looking at here is a new paradigm of viewing crime and violence," says Hughes, a co-author of the study. "I would like to recommend that this new model, which is supported by a number of exhaustive and very carefully controlled studies, be seriously considered, and that we think about ways that it might be implemented in the inner city."

According to the researchers, more than 42 studies conducted during the past 25 years have verified the field effects of consciousness. A study published in 1988 in the Journal of Conflict Resolution reported on an experiment conducted in Jerusalem where a group of Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi program experts had assembled during the war in Lebanon.

As the number of TM group practitioners peaked on several occasions during the two-month experimental period, war deaths in nearby Lebanon were found to drop correspondingly.
The Washington, D.C., experiment was especially significant because it was a "prospective study," according to Maxwell Rainforth, a co author of the study and statistician at Maharishi University of Management (M.U.M.)

"The predictions were lodged in advance with a panel of prominent social scientists and civic leaders, including members of the District city council and metropolitan police force. Statistical analysis considered the effect of weather variables, daylight, police patrolling, historical crime trends and annual patterns in the District of Columbia, as well as trends in neighboring cities.
"Consistent with previous research, violent crime was correlated with weekly weather patterns. However, time series analysis of FBI crime data, controlling for temperature, showed that violent crime dropped significantly during the demonstration period," Rainforth says.

While the notion of using group meditation to lower crime may seem unusual at first, Rainforth says that this response is common with new approaches.

"Ordinarily, we think we can reduce violence through more police, gun control, stiffer penalties, etc. But everyone knows that these conventional approaches are inadequate because violence and crime continue to be a major problem in our society. On the other hand, however novel this Transcendental Meditation program approach may seem, evidence consistently shows that it can reduce violent crime," Rainforth says.

David Orme-Johnson, lead investigator and former chair of the psychology department at M.U.M., says that the "violence in society is caused by the buildup of stress in collective consciousness," just as the buildup of stress in the individual is known to cause disease in the body.

"The conventional scientific model has assumed that individual consciousness is completely separate from that of others, and that there is no common field linking us together. But the most advanced understanding in physics has shown us in the past century that subtle energy fields are at the basis of everything in the universe. Why then shouldn't we expect that human consciousness also has field characteristics at more fundamental levels?" questions Orme- Johnson.

According to Hagelin, historical precedents shed light on understanding the field effects of consciousness. "Early scientists such as Edison and Marconi discovered technologies like the light bulb and radio wave transmission that began to tap the hidden potentialities of the electromagnetic field. The electromagnetic field had always existed before, but it took these and other discoveries of the past 150 years to demonstrate this invisible field's enormous practical value for society.

"Similarly, the field of consciousness has always been there, beyond the conscious thinking mind of everyone Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. I rediscovered ancient techniques to access this field, and now scientists are beginning to validate its tremendous practical value for society.

"No one disputes the value of modern computers, televisions, cellular phones and countless other technologies utilizing the electromagnetic field. However, 100 years ago people would have thought we were crazy if we talked about these technologies," Hagelin says.

According to Orme-Johnson, there's a common misunderstanding that the Transcendental meditation technique involves positive thinking, or prayer, or self-hypnosis.

"These other practices involve some kind of activity of the mind. In contrast, the TM technique allows mental activity to settle down and transcend to a completely silent state, which is the underlying field of consciousness.

"When the mind quiets down to this field level of consciousness, qualities inherent in this underlying field become enlivened in individual consciousness, such as perfect order, balance, harmony, and infinite correlation. As a result, the individual becomes as if a transmitter of orderliness and peace in society, analogous to the way that a television or radio transmitter enlivens the electromagnetic field in a specific manner and then transmits waves through the field that can be picked up at a distance," Orme-Johnson says.” 

So with the help of fellow board member and owner of a lime grove in Australia known as Limelady, a date was decided on to manifest some unusual event somewhere in the world: 23rd March 2007.

So I prepared by clearing my mind and not allowing myself to get distracted by the day to day rubbish whether in TV or in my job or anywhere else. On a side-note, about getting ‘distracted’. Something very weird I've noticed. If you turn your attention 'off' from the world for a sustained length of time, like up to an hour or so, I find that 'the world' tries to attract you back. You may hear your name called in the street, or just random activity tries to get you 'involved' in reality. Like a group of kids shouting near you or people you don't know wanting to talk to you. Also, if you turn off your attention, try blanking your mind and meditating, then when you finally get involved again in reality (looking at people and things around you) your action is so much more powerful for having your power of intention 'stored'. This was something which was echoed in the experience of Nina Kulagina, of whom it was said, if you remember, and it is worth remembering “Before performing the various feats she is known for she had to clear her mind through meditation.”

I have to say I practised various feats of attention and reality control with dogs and birds. You have to start somewhere. I used to have very noisy chirpy birds hanging around outside my Hoxton council flat window at stupid o-clock in the morning. I got so sick of them waking me up that I started to visualise myself firing little arrows at them (cruel I know but woe betide anyone who stops me getting my sleep). After a day or two they never bothered me again. They only disappeared once I'd started the visualisation thing. The same with dogs, you can stop them barking but you need a much stronger concentration, if you slip for a minute and cease to believe you can do it then the bleeders will start yapping again. I've tested all this stuff quite rigorously and it's true. So anyway I was hoping for something a bit more impressive on the 23rd than shutting up a few yapping dogs and early morning chirping birds.

Eventually after some discussion I suggested we create a weather event somewhere as this seemed to be something I could do and it was a non invasive non harmful form of reality manipulation. However one poster felt that sending a lighting storm to the Great Pyramid of Giza and that having the lightning repeatedly strike the pyramid and blow a hole in the pyramid to reveal a hidden chamber, would be a good idea, needless to say we didn’t find this act of psychic vandalism one to which we could all happily subscribe, on the grounds that it would be effectively a destructive act, but nevertheless it was an amusing and entertaining suggestion. Limelady herself had thoughts of trying to help missing children in some way, but realised at this stage, such a task would be difficult as there seemed to be no definite thing to focus attention on. Since several of us had professed quasi-shamanistic weather changing abilities, Limelady suggested that we do something to help all the people and the wildlife hit by the harsh conditions the drought in Australia had brought. In some parts of Australia it hadn’t rained for five years or more.

So we decided to break the drought in  South Eastern Australia which had ravaged the region for many months. The area we decided to focus on was known as Wagga Wagga.  So we set about the task, with perhaps about fifty people actively involved in this, what we called ‘the forum experiment’ or termed a ‘positive intention exercise’.

In the lead up to the date we realised we would need something to focus our attention on: something tangible that we could see and concentrate on so Garth posted up maps and satellite weather images of the whole area. At the time I was living in Egypt, and like Wagga Wagga I hadn’t seen a drop of rain myself for quite a while.

On the fateful day, 23rd March 2007, we started getting  forum reports on the present weather situation. One of the first was a posters was named ‘Freethinker’:

23-03-2007, 06:09 PM I spoke to a friend in Melbourne today. it is raining and he explained it was unusual for this time of year - and that the rain was needed.

Then a forummer named truthcommission: Yes it was quite unusual. Thursday was hot 36 degrees Celsius (96.8 F) and today it is a cool 19 degrees and RAINING!

Then Limelady:  Hi to all on the forum

According to the current weather stats for Wagga Wagga NSW Australia, and after confirmation from a friend who lives in Wagga, Not only is it steadily raining there for the first time in a very long time as I type with a band of rain stretching over a massive area, they have had more rain in the last week than they have had for years.

All of us involved in the experiment had no doubts this would be the case, yet it is really difficult to not be excited about what we have achieved here  

We are planning more forum experiments and hope that more will join to give their support.....We can achieve anything we want...LETS DO IT!

More reports steadily came through during the day:

Hi All,

I have just received confirmations from a friend from Wagga. I guess this is nothing new to most of you anyway, since you already know it did rain. =) However, she said it was pouring so much for the entire Saturday. It was gloomy and cloudy as well. According to her, it was abnormal for Wagga standards as the weather is usually consistent. And the past few days have been relatively dry. She did say herself and her friends were very surprised with the suddenness of rain though.

I'm just wondering, if it happened on Saturday in Wagga, could it be because of the difference in time-zone factors? So some of you people in Europe and the US may be experiencing Friday at the time, but it was Saturday over here? Just a thought though. Maybe we could take a little extra notice of time-zones in the future.

Personally I wanted to find further evidence that it had indeed rained in Waga Waga on the 23rd March so I typed into the internet ‘Rain Wagga Wagga 23rd March 2007’ and found the following: 

Friday, March 23, 2007, 08:38 PM

At about 4pm the Rural Fire Service two-way radio chatter alerted me to an approaching Storm front at Wagga Wagga so I grabbed my camera to go out as lightning starting fires are always a worry with summer storms. I was able to then take a series of photos showing a Dust Storm developing, growing & sweeping over the landscape to the town of Junee & beyond. 

We tried other forum experiments subsequently but none seemed to have the same level of coordination, detail and passion which was manifested during the Wagga Wagga rain making exercise. There was also a fair amount of scorn from other members despite the evidence being available that we did achieve what we intended to do. As time went on and the early days of our small and sincere forum community came to an end, the forum started to change its character, some of the most supportive members with the most ‘belief’ disappeared from cyberspace and went about their business in the real world. However the experiments still continue in different forms and with a different set of characters. My utmost hope is that the people who witnessed or were involved with the Wagga Wagga experiment have taken this new awareness with them as they travel through life and perhaps try the same thing elsewhere with different people. Or if they only bring these techniques of concentrated attention into their own lives, such would signal progress for the human race and an early awareness that we are not merely the batteries of the Empire’s vast machine or its economic units. I know it’s a cliché but I do believe it really is time to take the power back.

Sometimes it doesn’t even take strange mystical shenanigans to change things: eighteen people with telephones can change the course of human history. On August 11th Peter Walker of the Guardian reported that the Advertising Standards Authority had banned what it deemed an ‘offensive’ anti-terror hotline advert which had been previously broadcast on the radio station Talk Sport. The advert was designed and broadcast as part of an effort to set-up something like a Stasi style citizen spy ring in which citizens were encouraged to spy on each other and report anything deemed suspicious to the authorities by phoning the ‘anti terror hotline’. Suspicious activities according to the advert consisted of ‘paying cash’ and a man ‘liking to keep himself to himself’. The transcript of the advert was as follows:

"The man at the end of the street doesn't talk to his neighbours much, because he likes to keep himself to himself. He pays with cash because he doesn't have a bank card, and he keeps his curtains closed because his house is on a bus route. This may mean nothing, but together it could all add up to you having suspicions."

The Guardian reported: “The advert attracted 18 complaints from listeners who considered it offensive to encourage the reporting of those doing nothing illegal, or who thought it could cause harassment or victimisation.”  

The advert was banned on the grounds of causing serious offence and the fact that if those eighteen people had not registered complaints then perhaps we would now be hearing many more calls to spy on our neighbours who are doing nothing wrong. One can imagine the kind of climate of fear and mutual suspicion that such a programme would engender and we would be moving ever more quickly to something approaching the totalitarian tyranny which the bleakest prophecies of our present day are always forecasting. It needn’t be so. As long as there are a few people willing to make their voice heard and say ‘no!’. Sometimes it only takes a thought or a phone-call to make the world a better place.

http://www.nationalparkstraveler.com/2008/08/shenandoah-national-park-ranger-roy-sullivan-set-world-record-being-hit-lightning

T Stokes Psychic operations in the cold war
http://www.otherworld.ellisctaylor.com/t-psychicoperationsinthecoldwar.html

Brian Haughton http://www.mysteriouspeople.com/poltergeist_girl.htm

Brian Haughton http://www.mysteriouspeople.com/Nina_Kulagina.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8617144.stm

Social Indicators Research - Volume 47, Issue 2, June 99

http://www.myozspot.com.au/phpblog/index.php

http://asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudications/2010/8/The-Association-of-Chief-Police-Officers/TF_ADJ_48887.aspx#.U8qt2PldU-U

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/aug/11/asa-anti-terror-hotline-advert

Actual evidence of successful 4d intention based reality manipulation: The David Icke Forum Rain Makers.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-