Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Become a Matrix-Hacker.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Become a Matrix-Hacker.   Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:56 pm

Matrix hacking: be a matrix coder...

I'll do my best to explain to you what matrix hacking is and how it can be achieved... Of course, this is not the final word on the matter, this is hardly even the first word, it's been going on for thousands of years but this knowledge has been kept from the masses for the precise reason that 'they' don't want anyone else writing matrix code. They want to run 'their' choice of programme and the last thing they want is people like us turning their sin and punishment program into a forgiveness and freedom programme...

Well, the key to breaking into the matrix is understanding the programme and the following long winded ramble with give you that understanding.

I will first of all explain the nature of what I believe to be the current 'programme' running on the matrix. I call it the sin and punishment programme. Our leaders have self appointed themselves Gods, which explains the puzzle of why many of the new initiates are actually humanists... It seems that 'they' no longer require belief in an almighty God... When they can take all that power and pride for themselves why should they?

Now our secret rulers have decided that it is they who are to judge humanity and to decide whether or not their good behaviour deserves leniency or whether their bad behaviour deserves punishment. The Bible is the source code manual for this programme. The God and the angels of that book do not literally exist, except in the mind of a few under nourished and hallucinating prophets. We find many puzzling instances in the Bible of man being 'tested' often completely unfairly and with a singularly human capriciousness.

The prime example of this is the book of Job where the devil seems to be telling God what to do and convinced God to punish Job to test him, in a strange mix of confused human psychology and distrust. An omniscient God clearly has no need of this, so clearly the God of the old testament is no real God, just an embodiment of human caprice. Furthermore, there are angels in the Bible. I suggest these angels where nothing of the sort, merely secret society 'men' hired to watch over the behaviour of certain individuals.

The episode of the destruction of Sodom is very telling as angels clearly visit the town looking for a reason to destroy it. From what I know of secret societies, they often send 'scouts' to test and analyse the behaviour of certain people, with a view to modifying the personal life of that person and (if the person is powerful enough) changing the actual state of the world around them.

We have seen several instances of the righteous destruction of God in the past... Imperial Rome (foretold by the Bible: easy when it's the same programme) London 1666, and recently America 9-11 and July 7th in London...

There are countless of these punctual aplocalypses in history and they used to serve to show the people a frightening manifestation of God's wrath on earth. Nowadays they are exposed as being man made events by men who still think they are God...

The seeming disappearance of religion and any kind of morality, and the direct contradiction of the 'source code book': the Bible, shows that we are something is wrong. Our leaders profess to be Christians yet live in total contradiction to the code.

The fact is they are following it to the letter. They are playing God and they are testing us. They are testing us with immorality, idolatry, godlessness, false pride and all of the other 'wicked' things we should be punished for...

They make the way narrow indeed and very very few actually manage to avoid living what is in effect, a life of deadly sin.

And so, their latest plan is for us all to be 'punshed'. A WW3 would nicely express the punishment of a sinful and deviant world who have been so easily led by the tricks of God and Satan working together, as to disregard the source code...

To start programming the matrix yourself you need a few things, these are:

A sense of personal moral authority...

That is you need to live a life of high moral standards and stick to them (seriously... how can you claim more authority than Bush or Blair if you are not 'better' than them?)

Moral standards mean that you should live a life that is in harmony with the world around you and does not cause chaos, conflict and complications. You must practice what you preach...

Belief.

You need to believe that you can rewrite the matrix code. You need to believe that, as Jesus says: 'heaven and earth came into existence for you"...

To do this you will need to follow the trail of coincidence and synchronicities you may be experiencing until they become a daily occurence and their size and importance starts to transcend time and the world. For example, if you can pick up a book by Emily Bronte written 200 years ago and say to yourself "I wonder if there's a sign for me here" and actually see for example, that there is a fore-word by someone with exactly the same name as you.. or birthday or some such.. is not merely a coincidence but an example of matrix hacking outside of time (this happens to me btw almost on a weekly basis now)..

If you can actually allow yourself to believe it is a sign for you, (without getting big headed about it, after all, all the stuff of this world is really nothing at all... you may get to a point where you go a bit crazy and can no longer handle the fact that the world is talking to you... it can be very instructive to go abit crazy for a SHORT TIME ONLY... max 2 weeks, otherwise it may be permanent.... really crazy I would qualify as 'thinking you are in an alien test world and only you are real'...The ultimate disassociation... Ironically a plot line used in many movies and sci fi tv shows (I wonder why??....hmmm).. If you find yourself thinking this you will probably be able to almost totally control your envoronment, but often in a negative way... your fears will materialise and this will confirm to you that 'you're no longer in Kansas'...

At one point I had hacked into the matrix to the extent that I could make the sun shine like turning a light on and off. Cloudy one minute, clicked with my mind and immediately answered by a sky full of sunlight. I could also clear a sky full of clouds in about 2 minutes... It may sound fun but at the time I wasn't thinking that way, it just proved to me the insignificant and illusiory nature of the world... However I felt that somehow if I could control sunlight I could have a beneficial effect on people...

Which beings me to third point.

You have to want the best for 'the world'..

Otherwise, if and when you've followed the trail of synchronicities and have confronted 'the big one!'... If when you actually break through to the other side and you cannot account for the purity of your aims and the goodness of your heart you may not recover from the soul sickness... This is what happens to the builders. As a result they are stuck in their soul sick system and must go out there and test others who either join them and further doom the world to man/God's Bible punishment...or who tip the scales the other way and join the salvation programme...

Any questions?

I'll stop there because there's quite alot to read... Not all of this info is particularly new, nor original, but this is what I 'saw'.. and it matches up with what is really happening in the world now and has been happening...

Once you realise that our system is completely schizophrenic, a God/devil all in one trying to play two roles at once you can understand what it's about and avoid the hundred of 'traps' which is essential if you are to remain free, independent, healthy and happy...

Also essential if you are to become 'more than the system'...

That is your aim. Be bigger than them.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu May 28, 2015 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Become a Matrix-Hacker.   Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Matrix hacking: be a matrix coder...

This world isn't VERY real.. There's nothing in this so called real world that can't be made unreal by a simple expert hypnotist... Which is incidentally what has happened to most people. They're simply hypnotised and they are as powerless and fuddled as hyponotised people are.

I don't think they have no souls. Just less awareness. They attack you because they are fully hypnotised by the cruel system and so the programme is fully integrated into them. I would almost say they have no choice. But there are evil people with HYPER awareness and these are those who intentionally attack you as a test of your defences or to attempt to punish you for what they regard as breaking their holy laws... These are ironically the most potentially dangerous yet also the easiest to dissarm.. If you understand their system and transcend it then they cannot touch you because you are free and independent and they have no jurisdiction over those who have broken out...

If we remain ignorant of what it really is then we are still trapped inside it and will be a victim of all the puzzle paradoxes and traps which will devour our time and energy. We will still be caught in their programme.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Become a Matrix-Hacker.   Fri May 08, 2015 3:26 pm

My own matrix hacking occurs briefly and occasionally…and usually proceeding of some kind of trauma, minor or otherwise.

I marvel at it and despite the negativity which usually precedes me tapping into it, the experience feels wondrous.

A positive example of this occurred 2 years ago. As some people here know by now, my ambition is to be a music producer. My aim is to be signed to Ram, a top dnb label owned by a character named Andy C. Now, there was a Ram rave on in SE London headlined by Andy, plus an afterparty.

In the days leading up to the rave I got a big feeling I’d bump into Andy at the afterparty. He wasn’t meant to be playing at the afterparty, but I felt he may show up.

Come the night of the rave and the main party concludes, and with googlemaps on my phone I set off in search of the afterparty venue. Well, it took me 45 minutes to do a 10 minute walk to the place – it was a nightmare, I got totally lost.

When I eventually found the place, rather exasperated, I walked in and grabbed a beer. I stood still surveying the area, took one swig, and Andy C walked straight up to me. It was like he appeared from nowhere. He was the first person I’d locked eyes with, except the staff. So we chat about music and memories – I was a tad nervy still somewhat bemused by the “coincidence” and sadly, at this stage, I wasn’t proficient enough in production to have a demo CD for him – but I joked that he’d be signing me up one day in the future, and we have a chuckle and part.

The perspective on this, when you zoom it out, is rather astonishing. Not least the time it took me to find the venue. But if it hadn’t of taken me that time, I probably wouldn’t of bumped into him, as he was clearly making a quick beeline for the VIP area. So was there a purpose to my 45mins of lost wandering, holding me on so he could reach the venue in time to cross paths with me?

Crazy. But good crazy. I’m still not signed to Ram, but I keep getting signs, and tests…lots of tests…but I’m not one to give up too easily.

I think life gives you clues, and it’s up to you whether you follow them and use them to your advantage. So I’m not saying signs like this guarantee I’ll get my wish of being on Ram one day, but perhaps they are designed to tell me I’m heading in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: Become a Matrix-Hacker.   Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:05 pm

Unbelievable, I'm sincerely shocked, I thought I'm alone like this, I thought that I'm kinda 'special' for 'hacking matrix' what's funny that I never watched Matrix.
I'm so happy that I found this thread that I almost dropped a tear of happiness and I'm writing this post with a smile on face.
I don't want to say in which program I was but my character was trapped and people around me were happy to see me and many of them were crying like is the end of the world, I was fighting in my head : "to save the world", it was crazy.. I was just thinking of things and they were happening because I really believed that it will help. I tested many times just to make sure that I'm not going crazy. I was going crazy in the moment when I wanted to give up and then I realized its a programme, that's how I became independent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: Become a Matrix-Hacker.   Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:11 pm

Sorry for double post, what will happen if people with this skill will meet somewhere?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Become a Matrix-Hacker.   Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:01 pm

simply_nobody wrote:
Sorry for double post, what will happen if people with this skill will meet somewhere?

X-Men time.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Become a Matrix-Hacker.   Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:17 pm

*This post also posted on the coincidence thread*

Coincidence and patterns in reality self creating. If you search for a pattern you will find one.

It's a 4d thing. I call it a 'pattern of reality'. The universe is constantly searching to construct meaningful and useful patterns because patterns can also join together to fit other patterns and thus create a coherent and ongoing continuum of meaning.

This is what the universe does. It tries to make order of chaos. It's a Mason's credo but it's absoutely true, but the mistake the Masons make is that they think it should be 'they' who make order from the chaos, when in fact, the universe is constantly trying to do just that, and is a much more subtle, effective and less bloodthirsty arrangements.... Additionally the Mason's arrangements always lead to further entropy and MORE problems and chaos because their arrangements are not in-tune with the spirit of the universe.

So yeah, just saying that looking for a number pattern you will find one. In a sense you yourself are creating it by giving it meaning. 

I think a similar thing happened with Rik Clay. Like how he got locked into the Olympics 2012 thing, and one of the streets was named Clay's lane. Like he himself created a pattern of meaning running backwards in time and by him giving his conscious attention, and he seemed to have a very powerful mind and seemed in-tune with 4d consciousness (however how he handled that is another story, I was in the same place as him, I rejected the mental suggestion to jump out of a window, saved by the leaded windows which looked like bars so told me that I couldn't throw myself out of them.....Kundalini is dangerous, don't let anyone ever tell you different). 

You look for a pattern and meaning then you will make one, and sometimes that info freaks people out. It certainly freaked me out but I seem to have got the hang of it all now..... which is nice.

simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: Become a Matrix-Hacker.   Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 pm

I agree with : " I rejected the mental suggestion to jump out of a window " and this was the point where I started discovering myself, I keep looking for more mental challenges and it makes me feel alive.
I disagree with the fact that universe tries to make order of chaos, universe gives us power and we choose what to do with it, Mason's created their pattern of "order of chaos" and Illuminati made their pattern of "new world order", if people are going to join their pattern then that's what going to happen. 
Funny thing that I started reading about Kundalini few days ago.

I wanted to post a video but my laziness says that I should post it here
https://vimeo.com/118801020

Do you think its possible the ending of video?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Become a Matrix-Hacker.   Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:34 am

This resonates very strongly. I'm upto the point were I am either in a holographic matrix designed for me, with implants to gauge thought-waves, and the whole world is a holodeck, or I do hold a divine connection as there are too many coincidences to mention. Or I'm fucking mental from self-medicating away from the MK ultra. All I was seeking was an explanation, black-ops doesn't need to rear it's ugly head fully for that am sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Become a Matrix-Hacker.   Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:37 am

But yes, I agree strongly with all the above hypothesis. Apart from the angels bit, Omega Hell & Heaven has been manifested with me as a conduit, in the same afternoon!...and that was no game I was playing, I tell ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Become a Matrix-Hacker.   Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:03 am

lizardtrucka wrote:
This resonates very strongly. I'm upto the point were I am either in a holographic matrix designed for me, with implants to gauge thought-waves, and the whole world is a holodeck, or I do hold a divine connection as there are too many coincidences to mention. Or I'm fucking mental from self-medicating away from the MK ultra. All I was seeking was an explanation, black-ops doesn't need to rear it's ugly head fully for that am sure

Yeah, a lot of people freak out from the coincidences and the deeper they go they realise the world and events starts to seem as if it was constructed around and solely for them.

As a result of this you get people losing their shit, believing nothing is real and they are trapped in a weird test world, you get solipsism, which is the ultimate manifestation of misinterpreting reality and a sympton of schizophrenia: nothing exists and I am the only real thing in the world.......or 'I am God' or something...

Of course this isn't the case, the ACTUAL explanation is more reassuring. Namely that if you tap the source then you DO co-create reality and can even do this retroactively. It is not time dependent because the 4d higher self is outside of time and not contrained by our linear time perception. This offen confuses and scares people too. But if you can think outside the box of 3d physicality, then not only does the weirdness make sense, but it becomes obvious.

This is the whole purpose of my project here, to make people aware of this, to reassure them if they reach this stage so they don't flip out, and to encourage them to use the 4d higher self to construct a new and better world.

I only wish I could have reached some of the people we have already lost. Rik Clay, John Harris. I'm pretty sure we lost those two precisely because they reached this stage of total 4d awareness..... but didn't have enough of a grounding to help get them through the shock of it. Personally I'm a pretty pragmatic guy at the end of the day and can take a lot of surprises and weirdness because no matter what happens, there will always be Grimsby and cups of tea.....I live in a miraculous would but there is enough of the mundane in it to help my feet safely attached to the ground.

simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: Become a Matrix-Hacker.   Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:41 pm

Nobody has this feeling if you'll tell a 'secret' that is only yours and kinda reveals the secret of universe then universe will change and everything that you knew will be false?
I experienced everything what you said above, this kind of "freaking out", I enjoy it, it makes me feel alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Become a Matrix-Hacker.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-
Jump to: