Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Deja-Vu theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: Deja-Vu theory   Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:15 pm

Could it be a brief future moment you’ve actually dreamed about before probably years ago, and then forgotten as it was something mundane like just walking into a shop with a future friend you hadn't met yet - “it felt like in the dream he was my friend but I couldn’t recognise him or the place we were in”. And then it’s soon forgotten.

When it happens in the future you feel you remember, but you can never remember it clearly because you were say 10 when you dreamed it, and it was probably a 3 second fragment of something very forgettable like you walking into a lounge with your landlord.

Many say they’ve dreamed forthcoming events, it happened to me once when I was a young kid with a derby football match goal. If dreaming is our link to 4D where any moment in time can manifest, could we have an unwitting capacity to glimpse 2/3 second fragments of the future some nights...perhaps the test of my theory is to start a dream diary for referencing future deja vu moments. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Deja-Vu theory   Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:47 pm

Quick thought - as I've just linked in the Darkness and Light thread:

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/16/proof-human-body-projection-consciousness/

Note the part about reality flashing in and out of existence at planck time every second, like a movie. Seems logical enough to me that deja vu could be explained by tiny temporal fluctuations in this planck time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Deja-Vu theory   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:03 pm

My friend Rick developed a theory about Deja Vu, the Brain-Reboot theory, he came up with this about  15 years ago..... and now I hear this theory promulgated by mainstream science sometimes and atheistic materialistic types who think they can answer every mystery with science.

The theory fails the Occam's Razor test because it is by far the most complicated solution to explaining Deja Vu, namely the idea is, hold on, that your brain may experience an event such as meeting an old friend, then, apparently, for a fraction of a second, experiences 'non being' or a simulation of death, perhaps because oxygen is not being transmitted to the brain or because of a random and very brief, nano-second electrical shut-down which is totally imperceptible EXCEPT as the feeling that this situation has already been experienced somehow and somewhere, but because of the momentary shut-down, this feels like two different times, therefore, according to Rick (who is a smart lad, but I think he's BANG wrong about this) the brain rationalizes the experience as a Deja-Vu experience.

I'm not sure about this theory at all because I actually remember specific dreams I've had which directly predict reality, and Deja Vu is just a dream you had about a future, but that you can't quite remember the dream itself so it just becomes a 'feeling'.

Deja Vu is that feeling that you experienced something before but can't quite remember where, when and how..... it's just a premonition dream which you can't remember in my opinion. And premonition dreams are fairly common, if only people made more effort to remember their dreams and make notes of them.

The Planck-Time theory sounds similar to my mate Rick's Brain Reboot theory. Personally I do not subscribe to either...... but hey, it's all good stuff.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Deja-Vu theory   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:21 pm

So basically more along the lines of my original post - I've been keeping the diary since March but the fucking pen handwriting in there, well, its going to make quantifying stuff difficult. I do prefer my original theory. 

Mad one last night about the crappy animated Saddam Hussein from South Park being on a beach I was hanging out at, me getting to know him walking along the beach him jabbering in the crappy South Park animation style.

Anyway thinking about it, if there was a fluctuation of Planck time it would have the effect of slowing time down, as such. Not making you think "this has happened before".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Deja-Vu theory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-
Jump to: