Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Can you see the hidden microcosmic realm?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: Can you see the hidden microcosmic realm?   Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Recently I’ve noticed I can see what appear to be ?particles/waves/energies in the air, in the room I’m in, by relaxing my gaze and going peripheral. I thought I’d post it here to perhaps get an explanation or debunk my theory, at least here I won’t get ridiculed anyway.

Since a kid I’d noticed I can see what appear to be tiny “organisms”, or maybe photons perhaps, the light from them is really not like normal light, hard to explain, it’s much brighter I suppose, and they are flying through the air when I relax my vision. 

I can disturb them noticeably if I move my hand through an area of them. They have that smooth, precise, quick movement which I believe characterises things of this minute size and different dimensions, like ghosts. That eerily regimented gliding effect. 

Recently, and most profoundly yesterday, I started noticing I could re-focus on a lot more - I can see what appear to be red and green circular blobs at the heart of everything, and swirls of “energies” dotted around the room. Also, when I look at the laptop and re-focus and look away I can see what appears to be emissions of more squared white and blue ?particles directed away from the laptop (but nowhere else much further into the room).

It’s like this hidden microcosmic realm which appears to be almost in-between everything. At some points if I got to a particularly relaxed state there was also a lot of white, almost like white crackles all around me as well as the green/red circles and other energies. I was sat admiring the eerie majesty of it all. I could focus out and back in, like I could magically make it appear and disappear between peripheral vision back to “normal” vision, a bit like putting on and taking off 3D specs I suppose.

It doesn’t worry me and actually seems to make sense. Having seen the amount of stuff going on, I can see why human eyes have developed the habit of not focusing on these things, as a lot of life would become dangerously distracting and disorientating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Can you see the hidden microcosmic realm?   Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:40 am

Pretty interesting.

It reminds me a little of Philip K Dick's extraordinary experiences as a result of allowing some pink light to enter him. You can read about it in his far-out book Valis.

I haven't had any personal experience of observing strange discrete packets of possible photonic energy like this. I will think about it though.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Can you see the hidden microcosmic realm?   Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:40 am

I think something similar happened to Robert Monroe too.

Wiki:

Quote :
First out-of-body experiences[edit]
According to his own account, while experimenting with sleep-learning in 1958 Monroe experienced an unusual phenomenon, which he described as sensations of paralysis and vibration accompanied by a bright light that appeared to be shining on him from a shallow angle. Monroe went on to say that this occurred another nine times over the next six weeks, culminating in his first out-of-body experience (OBE). Monroe recorded his account in his 1971 book Journeys Out of the Body and went on to become a prominent researcher in the field of human consciousness.[2][3][4][5] Monroe later authored two more books on his experiments with OBE, Far Journeys (1985) and Ultimate Journey (1994). Out of body experience is akin to astral projection, although it may or may not involve that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Can you see the hidden microcosmic realm?   Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:46 pm

It’s interesting Monroe’s experiences involved sound as what happened to me was after 8 hours of a drum ‘n bass night at a club then a lot more hours of more of the same back home, with a significant lack of sleep and a lot of smoke and md…

Maybe my eyes were just so worn out they were unable to sutre the building blocks of light together properly, and mistakes were creeping in. It was kind of a bit like what you see when you close your eyes, and if you slightly press on your eyeballs. Except it was all around the room and my eyes were wide open…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Can you see the hidden microcosmic realm?   Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:46 pm

I remember seeing a text message once, which was pretty weird. I was sat in the lounge and observed this bright white ball of light appear above me then zoom into my phone, which then lit up with a new text.

Presumably as we walk around millions of these text balls are zapping around above our heads
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Can you see the hidden microcosmic realm?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-
Jump to: