Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Corbyn Cunts and Cucks storm Churchill themed London cafe.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Corbyn Cunts and Cucks storm Churchill themed London cafe.   Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:01 am

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/29/winston-churchill-themed-cafe-stormed-by-left-wing-protesters-7270147/

Mentioned on Farage's show 8 minutes in.

The group's leader Halmo Hussein ought to go back to where she or her parents came from...if you ask me.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Corbyn Cunts and Cucks storm Churchill themed London cafe.   Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:10 am

Part of me feels wound up by these stories but another part thinks well let them keep doing things like this, they’ll only alienate more people and secure failure for their prospective political party, just like what happens in the US with the behaviour of Antifa and hysterical Dem supporters. It was only a matter of time before it floated across the Atlantic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Corbyn Cunts and Cucks storm Churchill themed London cafe.   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:13 pm

The difference is in the UK our media doesn't support these people.....so they are still somewhat a fringe group....I can't think that this does Jeremy Corbyn any favours to be honest.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Corbyn Cunts and Cucks storm Churchill themed London cafe.   Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:26 pm

Yes we have nothing quite like CNN for example here though the BBC, SKY, ITV and C4 are clearly biased in certain ways e.g anti Brexit or pro neo feminism, but overall they tend to call out reckless dumbness and they tend to be pretty anti-Labour and Corbyn in general so it won’t get much traction. It seems like it’s easier for the US folk to fall for this sort of uninsightful misguided rubbish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Corbyn Cunts and Cucks storm Churchill themed London cafe.   Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:39 pm

I sent the link to my gf and got this response which I thought was quite good, shame we weren't eating there when the protestors arrived:

They’re lucky most of us tolerate it & our laws protect them from getting harassed & abused by the skin heads. It’s essentially degrading somebody’s culture and history.Are we supposed to forget the 2nd world war and the 16 year old (British) men who died fighting a nazi regime which hated not just Jews but non white and non “pure” with a view of destroying their existence. Just silly children stamping their feet making demands, anyone with a brain will laugh at them. They’ll be forgotten soon enough or they’ll be another world war and they’ll see what carnage and hate really is. If they read into colonisation they’ll no pretty much every ex British colony was left in a better, more prosperous state from when it was found. I’m not protecting Britain, it’s fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Corbyn Cunts and Cucks storm Churchill themed London cafe.   Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:47 pm

I think this is perhaps helping radicalise normal British working people...particularly the working classes.

Ten years ago I had friends who were in the EDL and even rubbed shoulders with people who were into Combat 18. I only knew them because I happened to go to school with people who knew them, and for a  couple of weeks I knew some Combat 18 people. I still have a friend who used to be in the EDL and weirdly my former landlady in London was key EDL fundraiser Anne Marchini.

Though I knew the EDL was bullshit and Combat 18 much more so, the point is the working class white guys have noone else who will represent their culture and 'explain' and contextualise all of this crap for them, they offer an explanation and even a solution to the ongoing destruction of white culture in the UK.

Part of me even suspects this may be the intention all along....perhaps they are actually, unknowingly trying to prod the white people into some kind of eventual form of extremist nationalism, which the Illuminati will of course control. It will give them the kind of despotic control they are dreaming of.

This could be the long-term goal, I don't know. It worries me to see how popular a twat like Hitler is nowadays, even amongst sensible people.....

I also feel radicalised too, and seeing how easily ethnic women in particular can be radicalised into destroying my country, it's not an ideal country or culture but it's better than some of the third world SHITHOLES and what they've got going on.... I really think some of these ethnic SJW's who've been in the country for five minutes have no business dictating our people's culture and history and I don't think it is in any way a racist statement to say, that for the sake or cultural continuity, such people be sent packing back to whatever extended family they have in their third-world shithole of origin.

I would never have thought such a thought ten years ago.....but perhaps I have been radicalised and prodded to fascism by the hidden-hand.....who knows..

I might just meditate and not give a fuck about any of it.....but not giving a fuck....maybe that's what they want too...

How do we win? Maybe we're just not meant to.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Corbyn Cunts and Cucks storm Churchill themed London cafe.   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:55 pm

I don’t think that sounds racist I think it sounds pretty logical really, although we live in a time where logic can equal racism, or sexism, or any other kind of perverted ism or modifier like putting social infront of justice and totally corrupting the meaning. If you had a bunch of white Brits who went to live in an African country, who then started touring round local shops and businesses protesting chequered parts of the country’s past, I think you’d find the natives would get quickly restless and put forward the idea of shipping them back out…

I think we've had a similar course change politically over the past couple of years, I think I've learned to go with fair intellectual analysis over emotive appeals, unless they themselves are properly factual.

And I think there are too many smart enough people for these kind of leftists to win, I’ve maintained this all along. I’d be surprised if Labour got in at the next election mainly because policy promulgations like this and the latest Corbyn statement about giving other people’s houses to homeless folk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Corbyn Cunts and Cucks storm Churchill themed London cafe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: