Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Bieber spilling on paedophiles in the music biz?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: Bieber spilling on paedophiles in the music biz?   Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:14 pm

http://yournewswire.com/justin-bieber-pedophiles/

I'm unsure how credible this source is, but if true it should be huge worldwide mainstream news.

I can't find much with a Google search, but obviously that's neither here nor there as they could be hiding links or something like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Bieber spilling on paedophiles in the music biz?   Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:29 pm

UH-OH....the Your News Wire bullshit alarm is ringing in the forum.....

Brought to you by the same guys who claimed to have interviewed Princess Diana's assassin on his death-bed, as well as interviewing family and friends of both deceased Sound Garden singer and Linkin Park dead guy who Your News Wire claim said they were investigating top secret paedophile networks and were bumped off for it.

Sean Adl is the guy who set up the great People's Voice swindle and was the web-master and everything else for the David icke Forum....met the guy once..... had a history of working for the Big Brother TV show. Apart from the People's Voice Swindle I don't think he did such a bad job at the Icke Forum......It was a pretty good free speech zone to be fair and I had a good run there until Zhiba decided to ban all the talent leaving only feminists and oddballls standing.

Nothing against the guy personally except possibly he ripped of people with The People's Voice and also possibly is circulating bullshit stories based on nothing...

But then again......who knows.....

But I've just opened up my salt shaker on this one....

But yeah if it were true it would blow the balls of a lot of things...... but Your News Wire is the worst source imaginable...

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Bieber spilling on paedophiles in the music biz?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Ah well, I'd never heard of the site before and I did have a feeling when I google searched and didn't see it anywhere. 

Havent been on DI in ages either, only when there's some mad thing happen in the news as the reactions are always interesting.

It's not difficult to make these sort of stories up and make them seem beliebable I suppose. You get that a lot in the football pages of most high street newspapers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bieber spilling on paedophiles in the music biz?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: