Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Mind control in Australia? (repost)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ipeas1

PostSubject: Mind control in Australia? (repost)    Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:34 pm

(couldn't post on your article about illuminati) Great read. I have a question related to my task on earth.

Long story short; I was starting to make videos about being positive while on the side being a typical posting the "truth" to multiple social media applications. I made posts about 9/11 as I'm quite experienced with aviation and how aircraft work. I made a connection at the start of 2017 about how those aircraft may have been rigged with explosives without knowing from the outside.

Anyway, for a week up to the event I'm about to speak of, my posts were being edited on Facebook and then a few posts were deleted infant of my eyes on Instagram, twice, right infront of my eyes. I have a history of working on a well known website called LiveLeak. I got paranoid years earlier thinking I was being followed etc etc.

I was always researching about reality, always day dreaming, preaching (too much) about what reality was. I was young (22) and literally was obsessed with just what life was. I had a feeling my life was just about to pick up from years of not fitting in to society. In the weeks leading up to the event I'm going to speak about I was putting together the pieces of tetragrammaton and it was really blowing my mind. I always knew of a connection to another world, I can't explain why but I just felt guided. I was warned multiple times about the girl I was seeing but failed to get rid of her as I'm too nice.

Anyway, it was March 2017, I went to my girlfriends apartment in the city. Now, I'm not sure how to explain this but one minute I was stood normally asking my girlfriend for something, next minute I was witnessing a complete countdown, my entire vision was taking away and I was watching an old school countdown which counted down from 7 to 0 along with beeps. When the countdown went away I was suddenly stood on the balcony looking in to my girlfriend doing washing. I had no idea how it happened, I didn't question to my girlfriend (don't know why)

It was like a vintage countdown, I felt myself during the countdown thinking "how is this happening"

Then, my paranoia became reality, people were following me everywhere, its as if someone was suddenly in my mind. I heard voices telling me I was part of some alien program, telling me all sorts of stuff. Long story short, I left my girlfriends and went on a long walk, I was told of torture areas in my city allllllll sorts of stuff. I was told I was a "blackstar"

It felt as if I was suddenly open in an energy sense, it felt like energy was being taken away from me. I couldn't cry.

Long story short, I went into hospital (told no one about the voices or the countdown) where the doctors wanted to put me on medication. I said no and managed to get out of hospital with the help of my mother.

During this time I was literally under the impression I was in a virtual reality about to be let out of some program, the voices kept telling me to visualise new realities with me in it as I was in battle with someone. I was told I was alien and given a set of rules to abide by. Everything I went on (TV,PHONE) felt connected to my mind. It was literally like I was in a waiting room. I was told I would be going to an underground torture room if I didn't succeed. Long story still short, I got put on medication due my behaviour around my parents. I would not eat either as i was very organic and could not handle the gmo processed rubbish. At one stage I was told I had Einstein inside of me and he will help me. I was told by these voices not to speak of any of this to anyone or else I'd be locked in. Now, its as if my mind is connected to something. I hear things in sync with my thought pattern and my mind gets wiped all the time. I literally can not disappear into thought, I can no longer [/size]visualize anymore. It's horrible. I still have voices all the time that pop in and say "thats going to happen to you" or "we like you" just random stuff now. Before it was as if the whole world revolved around me.  

I know, at this stage, you probably think I'm crazy but after seeing that countdown my whole LIFE view changed as I did not think in my wildest dreams something like that could suddenly happen. The only think I can think now is mind control. I have looked up everything and can't find one thing on the internet about a countdown.

I managed to get off the medication before its full affect. I've told a few people about what I saw but no one understands. I went to a physic that said I do a lot of astral projecting and that my one of my chakras are blocked. When I asked her about the countdown she said it might've been an out of body experience but I know what I saw was made by something. It was as if my mind was intercepted.

Have you ever heard similar? I have no idea what to do now, I'm 22, my mind just literally doesn't work properly anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pineyapple.com
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Mind control in Australia? (repost)    Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:54 pm

Thanks for that. 

I actually mentioned this phenomenon of seeing things which aren't there and it is mentioned by the Martinists (high level occult secret society) as being 'astral images' which is something only high level mystics experience.

Of course I will take anything the secret societies say with a handful of salt as I would consider that this might mean that the archons are moving in and communicating directly with you..... something I personally would be wary of.

http://www.truthspoon.com/p/blog-page_14.html

Quote :

This was perhaps the government’s most blatant revelation of their ultimate intentions to oppose all alternative ways of life which seek to exist outside the system. A similar thing has happened in the metaphysical realm. We previously saw how the secret societies claim ownership of so called enlightenment and use this as a lure to bring in recruits under the promise of some profound spiritual wisdom and ultimately, due to the nature and results which come from their brand of Luciferian enlightenment, exerting total control over the person. If we look at the Rosicrucians for instance, who claim to be able to develop the psychic powers of their initiates, we will find clues as to what really might be going on behind their closed doors. The difficulty in many of these organisations is discovering their secrets and just what the nature of the secrets is that they claim to possess.

The following is an excerpt from the associate (1st) degree discourses, from the Martinist order, a group associated with the Rosicrucians. It is interesting in that it shows that they acknowledge the changes in brain chemistry which higher initiates undergo. What they dress up in colourful terms like ‘astral visions’ however I would term psychotic episodes. 

"A very interesting point worth mentioning at this time is that the circulation of the nervous force within man puts him in communication with the universe. In highly evolved mystics, there occurs what in occultism is sometimes called the circulation of astral images. These astral images generally appear to be coming from the back of the head. This is not altogether exact, but it will give an idea as to the nature of this phenomenon. We must wait until another Degree for a fuller development of this thought, but at this point we shall say that the so-called eye of the plastic envelope is just level with the nape of the neck; that is, at the point where the back of the head and the neck meet. By concentrating and seeing in imagination this physical spot, one can bring into activity the functions of this center more quickly.  This will be important when we study the actions of the invisible world so important to every Martinist."

Personally I have experienced these so called ‘astral images’ and am flattered that they would consider me to be a ‘highly evolved mystic’ but I can tell you that I felt like I was turning into a raving madman and I became increasingly aware that there was some odd invisible force which seemed to be making things happen around me. It wasn’t a good force. It was the force of people trapped in a madness they couldn’t make sense of. There were people around me who seemed to be part of my new consciousness, there was a sense somehow that we were sharing a reality continuum, instead of being separate individuals. I suspect I may have experienced the Theosophical doctrine of so called ‘Oneness’ which the new age constantly parrot and tell us is the ultimate goal.

I felt I was losing my individual will and somehow dissolving into the will of others. And again, as I had experienced in Tokyo, I noticed one or two people around me would talk about me, actually offering me deals and promises if I joined them. What I was experiencing was extreme, distilled coincidence, but with a slightly negative uneasy twinge. I believe that synchronicity as it is called, the odd timing of events which coincide together and seem to create mystical meaning at the oddness of the coincidence, is used by the hidden forces for both positive and negative purposes. With it they can bring people together from miles apart and involve certain people in teaching lessons or initiating someone, totally without the prior knowledge of the person thus targeted or even the person doing the targeting. This explains much of the recent ‘gang-stalking’ phenomenon. This I believe is a method used in various politically motivated assassinations such as those of Princess Diana and John F Kennedy. I won’t go into the unnerving and I would say: ritualistic coincidences involved because it has been done before. But for more information about who may have been behind these assassinations, at least on a temporal level, I will suggest that you try to track down a copy of Keith Allen’s film Unlawful Killing which is out there in internet land if you know where to look and the Oliver Stone film JFK which is very instructive and seeks to unravel the mystery while apparently leaving an even bigger mystery.

These ‘astral visions’ are waking hallucinations, and as the Martinists claim and as I also believe, they have their origins in the invisible spiritual power which is attempting to negatively control Earth. While I was personally under the spell of the Freemasons, and navigating the ‘underworld’ I remember looking at the title of the book someone was reading in front of me while on a train, I could only see it reflected in the window next to him and as I tried to decipher the inverted letters it appeared to read ‘Remote control humans‘ and I had an odd feeling of some extra terrestrial force which is seeming to use and control humans for their own entertainment. 

I also saw a shopping centre from the train which seemed to resemble a Wicca man effigy. It was pyramid shaped and seemed to have oddly stylised human features like a giant Lego man. I wondered at the time if perhaps one day there would be a deadly fire or bomb blast in this shopping centre, in which case its shape would be perfectly in keeping with the ideas of pagan human sacrifice such as have been described in ancient history and alluded to in modern times. I also saw a big red church which was designed to subtly resemble a dragon. It was fairly large and of red brick, but from a certain illuminated perspective it seemed to have been designed to project a certain image. 

These things I saw as clearly as if they were real and actually in front of me, but I accept that they may have been ‘astral images’ or visions, or frankly, hallucinations. What was odd is that for this period of three days during which I had these visions, they seemed to be trying to tell me a story and teach me something, but in a series of symbols. The red dragon which seemed to be hiding in the very architecture of the church for example, told me that the church was a vehicle for further corruption of the ‘Beast’, but what I also realised when I saw ‘the Beast’ was that even this was a beautiful creation of God. 

The red dragon church was beautiful, it was also harmless, perhaps it contained a threat, but in my state of mind I had already passed so far beyond terror in the early stages of this journey that there was nothing left to fear. The shopping centre which I saw from the train and which resembled a sacrificial Wicca man alter swallowing up shoppers, taught me about the blindness that most people suffer from and how completely unaware they are of the nature of the world around them and how they are almost literally being devoured by this world.

Quote :
These visions were so real and I have since returned to these locations in the North West of England, although the buildings still contain the ‘hint’ of what I saw, they are far less obvious compared to how I perceived them at the time. It may seem far-fetched and unlikely that there could be messages and meanings hidden in buildings but I would ask you to look at the churches below which seem to project an image of a face in stone surveying the community, which I believe is the very intention these architects and stone masons wished to project into the mind of the town’s folk. One of not too subtle dominance and oppression.

There is another vision I had at this same time and this was arguably the most bizarre I had ever experienced. The train slowed down in a substantially rural area with small woodlands and large open pastures, suddenly into my vision came a crowd of golf players, they all seemed to swing their golf clubs at the train at the same time and they were only a couple of meters away from the train tracks. As they did this a thought and a word flashed into my mind with astonishing clarity, the word was ‘Retirement’ and at that I realised that in some odd way I was being offered some kind of deal. 

However I don’t negotiate with hallucinations and feel that bargains made on the basis of a psychotic episode are probably not safe deals. I also asked myself ‘retirement from what?’ and wondered if retirement could be some kind of loaded term which might mean any number of unpleasant things, like ‘retirement’ from life itself. You see I was totally locked into the schizo-Gnostic frame of mind at that time and yes, I was scared, not of any outside force, but of myself and the possibility of my making a wrong-move. Which is basically the only essential thing we should fear in life: Ourselves.

There was something odd going on and had been for years in my life, right now it was all coming to a head and it involved Freemasonry and the occult and I had heard very few good things of either of the two. The experience I had was a mixture of psychic and physical symptoms, for instance there was often a severe cramping pain in the back of the head concurrent with actual these visions, this is the part of the brain associated with vision, but what would ‘trigger’ this pain and the resultant visions? These experiences started in real earnest after submitting to initiation by the ‘hidden masters’. The hidden masters are not the figment of Madame Blavatsky’s imagination but they are quite real and the initiate is followed everywhere by a ghostly entourage who are continually whispering dangerous suggestions and indeed, prompting these ‘visions’ by some unseen influence on the person’s brain.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Mind control in Australia? (repost)    Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:36 pm

I have a lot to say about what you are experiencing because I experienced something similar though for a very short time. This is basically Illuminati consciousness, you are Illuminated. Take that as you will but if I were you I would find techniques and methods to distance this intrusion from your core inner self, and it can be achieved with Zen meditation. I had been doing it for years so I found I was able to 'wrestle' the intrusive demonic consciousness and block it out. It's all about electrical signals, the strength of your mind signal, your will focus and ability to reach clarity and peace and access the light with your mind. Once you get in the true light then they will not be able to reach you. So Jesus and zen meditation. It's a spiritual war, we need the MOST powerful and righteous allies.....but also we must seek to be like them..... or at least, follow their advice.

Mind control in Australia? (repost)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Mind Control and Illumination-
Jump to: