Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Higher Intervention

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: Higher Intervention   Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:52 pm

Last night I wandered into the bathroom and noticed by the wall a spider caught in the web of another spider, which just seemed to be watching it as it struggled, twirling round and round and flailing maniacally whilst trying to free itself.

After watching it for a minute and realising it was highly unlikely to succeed, I grabbed a pair of scissors from the cupboard and cut it loose with one swift fell snip. It fell to the ground and later made its getaway.

But it got me thinking, could there be entities much greater than us who are able to influence our lives, and help or hinder us? I don't know if the spiders were capable of seeing me properly, so to them my intervention must've seemed like it came out of thin air, from above, as if by magic.

Could it be that elsewhere in the universe, or the ether, much more advanced beings than us are able to exact subtle influence on our day to day lives, and we jiust don't have the physical apparatus to detect or understand where they come from?

I spent about 7 hours last night in my studio but frustratingly couldn't come up with any music stuff that I liked, but felt at least happy I'd helped that poor spider. I think I'm a tad strange sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Higher Intervention   Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:23 pm

It reminds me of the story of Newton 'discovering' gravity when an apple fell from a tree.

Observing reality and drawing deductions is really the key to understanding reality...

But unfortunately the problem with modern science is that it does not actually do this.

Science is 'inductive' not 'deductive' reasoning which means Science will only believe in what IT can make happen. 

I agree with you, there are definitely conscious forces which can influence our lives as we move around the particular webs of our own lives.

I believe that the 'evil' forces are more inclined and eager to influence the particular human spiders they are interested in. Evil influence can be dramatic and immediate. There's a reason that anyone pledging themselves to the Satanic forces can receive Earthly rewards and 'help' for them to achieve their ambitions and desired. But this comes with the price of associating yourself with these evil beings. Additionally the evil influence has a rather twisted sense of humour, and like the story of the Monkey's Paw, seems to award you the things you think you desire but at great price.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Higher Intervention   Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:04 pm

But the other, forces of the light, are also prepared to 'help' the people that request their help.

So the power of prayer is something that just won't go away and has existed as various concepts for thousands of years.

Being close to the light and aware of its immediate presence will automatically give you gifts and unseen help.... but the corollary of this is that many people on Earth and certainly most of the institutions , are not attuned to this and are often acting on an opposite polarity, so these people will knowingly or unknowing, seek to oppose you and try to reduce your expression of the light, basically because it is not the system they are operating under.

Indeed even the demonic hierarchy themselves, will be always trying to trip you up. But they will only be able to achieve their ultimate goal of ruining your life if they are able to draw you into a lower energy frequency mode of resonant existence and keep you there.

So they key in life is not what happens to you, but how you deal with it.

Sometimes something bad can happen to you, and this may or may not be a result of dark forces trying to sabotage your life, but they will only succeed in their plans if you let these events affect you negatively. If indeed you keep the faith and the connection to the light, then even these bad events can in fact be turned to something ultimately positive.

Can't speak for everyone, but it's how I think my life plays out.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Higher Intervention   Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Prayer for me is just trying to direct communication to that higher consciousness, really, an attempted communion. But there has to be some sort of mini-ritual of recognition involved like the archetypal kneeling hands clasped in prayer, though that's not my particular style. Otherwise you just talk to yourself. 

I find the forces of light to have a sort of subtle high-level teasing sense of humour, sort of lightly mocking you in different ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Higher Intervention   Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:38 pm

Nah. A ritual isn't required for someone with 4d focus.

The mocking thing is interesting. I've been knocked down in life, then lifted up to an even higher level.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Higher Intervention   Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:46 am

I mean ritual in a very minor sense, like for example closing your eyes and just being still whilst you concentrate mentally on what you want to say.

Though I do consider myself to be in a kind of ongoing everyday communion anyway, in spite of this
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Higher Intervention
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-
Jump to: