Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Afterlife 101

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: Afterlife 101   Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Have you visited this site and read the reports?

http://www.afterlife101.com/

I wondered what you might make of it. It seems real to me. It’s slightly contradictory in one part to one area covered in Ultimate Secrets, that of the idea of hell.

This postulates, as apparently communicated through the Guides, that there is no archetypal hell – only that which is within a person’s consciousness who particularly believes in the existence of hell. And that this is temporary, that the light of your relatives and loved ones spirit energies come to find you, that the fire and brimstone images in your consciousness dissipate, and you continue into the “heaven” realm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Great. I'll have a look and see if it fits in with my observations.... cheers.

See if it makes sense.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:11 pm

Quite interesting....
Quote :

Death as an advanced soul

There are many on earth who think they are old wise souls and we realize that many people do not have a concept whatsoever of what a wise old soul is. The majority of individuals on earth have made many reincarnations and just because an individual has made many reincarnations does not necessarily mean that it has achieved a level of spiritual wisdom. We will say that those who have achieved a level of understanding of who they are and who are open to accepting these other dimensions are often the individuals who have reincarnated not only as earthlings but as other beings and have many, many lifetimes in both forms. In heaven there are many different beings. Humans are not the only ones here. Those who have had many different lifetimes, especially those who have had different lifetimes as different types of beings, are spirits who, when they cross over again, have a very specific place in heaven. They have, so to speak, jobs that they know they are going to come home to--a place in heaven that they never can quite experience on earth because they feel this tremendous longing to be where what they know as home and to what they know as a complete fulfilling experience versus those that they often do not receive upon earth.

Many times individuals who have come back to earth as highly evolved spirits, live what many individuals would consider a disconnected life to earth, because they do not fit in the mold of what the masses on earth think is an an appropriate lifestyle and sense of belonging. And that is because these highly evolved spirits do not have that sense of belonging to earth as they do to other places. When a highly evolved spirit crosses over from earth--and we would say to you there are many highly evolved spirits on earth who are not Ghandi's or Mother Teresa's or saints or inventors or rescuers but just everyday people who are achieving as much as many other highly publicized individuals are. But in their own way and in their own time--their contributions are as great if not greater than figures in the limelight.

Many times these advanced spirits when they cross over do not go through exactly the same crossing-over process as people of the masses do. They always are met with guides and angels and most generally briefly meet with the loved ones they had on earth and are given a life review on earth but receive it much differently than the masses do. They are given an opportunity as well to experience some things perhaps they did not experience on earth and would like to do so, but they move almost immediately into their spirit form and do not need any earth contacts or experiences to help them disconnect from their human experience as most do. They are so delighted to be back into their energy of spirit that their earth connections are extremely limited.

Many of these individuals had places and "jobs" or responsibilities in heaven and look forward to return to those places immediately for that is where they know their spiritual purpose is unfolding at a higher vibrational level and the joy of what they are doing is the essence of who they are as a spirit. For the spirits vibrate at various energy levels and though they can be anything or anywhere they know what their spiritual purpose is and readily move into that place of energy vibration. Whereas others, who would be called the general public or the masses, move more gradually into their spirit life and move more within a group of cellular spirits as well or a cell, so to speak, as they continue their spiritual evolvement.

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:47 pm

Cool Having experienced something akin to death and have many times been in the presence of those who were in the process of dying and have been brought back and have touched and seen those who were dead and held those who were and did die, I offer an opinion.  Death is real and those who die are really dead, they do not come back.  The assumption that there is reincarnation is a false hope, but the reality is life goes on.  Life goes on without the people who have died, but the people who have died are living just the same.  There is one life, one being.  You be here or you be there and you continue to be but you do not go backwards.
It all has to do with the structure of the thinking mechanism, the brain and the nervous system.  Those are the unique systems of the body.  In every individual, the thinking part is made up of exactly the same thing.  It is the body, the flesh, that is different.  Of course, you have twins and triplets and such, but they are also slightly different.
Then, we get into quantum entanglement.  That is an idea that is not known about at the present time by those who have introduced it.  Take the bombing of Iraq by the U.S.  What is happening in the U.S. right now?  It is called quantum entanglement.  The golden rule describes quantum entanglement, but it is not 'Do unto others . . .' it is 'What you do to others will be done to you.'  'Do unto others . . .' is just a coercive statement trying to calm down the masses.  But that gets into the politics of the situation and politics having to do with two or more systems is highly contradictory.
Back to the idea of reincarnation.  Is there something similar in that there is a contact with those who have died?  Yes and there will always be to prepare those who are here to pass on to the realm of nothing that is here.  It is a waiting area, if you will.  A place where you are neither here nor there.  It is akin to Alzheimer's and what I have read in Afterlife 101 about Alzheimer's is true.  But the example of Jesus Christ is the true example.  He was truly between the two worlds, but that brings in another concept.  The concept of the Fibonacci Sequence.  You can tie that in with the concept of dimensions.
In the Fibonacci Sequence, the numbers go 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 . . . so on.  Do you notice the order of what you do not see?  How the total amount grows between the numbers?  It makes another sequence within.  It is (1, 2, 3) . . 4 . . (5) . . 6, 7 . . ( 8 ) . .  9, 10, 11, 12 . . (13) . . 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 . . (21) . . so on.
These are individual worlds you do not see.  These are the dimensions that you are not in.  The transfiguration on the mount is the proof of that.  Jesus Christ is in the 4th dimension.  The two people he met were in the 6th and 7th dimension.  Notice that there are more dimensions that you do not see when you go higher.  That indicates the refinement you must go through to obtain those dimensions.  You have to look at Revelation in a different light from a different direction toward a different level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:41 pm

Just thought about something that I wrote.  About the 'Do unto others . . .'  People may say that the bombing of Iraq caused all the stuff in the U.S.  But no.  The happening on 9/11 is why Iraq was bombed.  All of the U.S. intelligence was correct.  It is the quantum entanglement with Islam that was stopped.  farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:58 pm

gaaront wrote:
Just thought about something that I wrote.  About the 'Do unto others . . .'  People may say that the bombing of Iraq caused all the stuff in the U.S.  But no.  The happening on 9/11 is why Iraq was bombed.  All of the U.S. intelligence was correct.  It is the quantum entanglement with Islam that was stopped.  farao

Not quite sure I understand this to be honest.

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:00 am

Understand what?  the quantum entanglement?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:38 am

gaaront wrote:
Understand what?  the quantum entanglement?

You're saying 9-11 was done by Moslems. Personally I think it was the Zio-Masons who did this as an excuse to go to invade Iraq.

Not sure how the quantum entanglement between the West and Islam has stopped.

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:27 am

It has to do with the latter pope.  Not the present pope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:31 am

By the way, not all Muslims are Islamic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:39 am

There are three major religions in Jerusalem, all controlled by the pope.  Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.  All three are intertwined by the major prophets.  The attack on 9/11 was by a faction of Islam.  That is why the last pope resigned.  It happened on his watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:45 am

Truthspoon wrote:

You're saying 9-11 was done by Moslems. Personally I think it was the Zio-Masons who did this as an excuse to go to invade Iraq.

The quantum entanglement was broken by the invasion of Iraq.  What we are experiencing now is the aftermath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:36 pm

gaaront wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

The quantum entanglement was broken by the invasion of Iraq.  What we are experiencing now is the aftermath.

Surely we're entangled more than ever.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:38 pm

gaaront wrote:
By the way, not all Muslims are Islamic.

Many are Freemasons. Particularly here in Morocco. I blame the beastly French for leaving their Masonic control network in place before they were kicked out.

I find this quite a depressing fact as Freemasonry is so obviously a system created by the Jews and for the benefit of the Jews that any Muslim who joins Freemasonry is selling out his culture and religion to the Jews.

But people are dumb that way.

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:43 pm

I am trying to find the origin of the word Mason and Freemason.  I know the origin of the word Freemason had to do with the negro masons that were free in this country and the word mason has to do with bricklaying. 
The first reference in the Bible about bricks was in the building of the tower of Babel and when God broke down the tower, he scattered the children of men confounding their language and from that the different dialects came about in the groups and cliques. 
But, the tower did not come about until after the flood and everything I know about the Pyramids of Egypt makes me believe that the tower of Babel was the way they had built the great pyramid with the apex being some type of metal or crystal and it was a beacon or a beaming port.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:21 pm

It was the Egyptians that started enslaving.

Exo 1:14  And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.

At that time, the king of Egypt commanded the Hebrew midwives to kill all male children by casting them in the river and saving the females.  From that, God made it to where Moses came about in the Pharaohs family.  You know the story, Moses was put in the river by his mother in a little ark and the wife of the Pharaoh found him and claimed him as her own.  Now, Moses was a Hebrew child, not a Jew. 
It is written, 'Out of Egypt have I called my Son.'  Moses was the Son of God.  A Jew is from the tribe of Judah.  Judah was a son of (Jacob) Israel.
History is very twisted.  None of the present day reflects true history.  The Islamic Muslim is probably from the tribe of Ishmael who was the first one to receive the blessing of God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:32 pm

Truthspoon wrote:
gaaront wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Surely we're entangled more than ever.
It can be called a 'false entanglement.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:36 pm

But, you are right.  We are entangled more that ever and it is in the definition of the New World Order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife 101   Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:19 am

gaaront wrote:
I am trying to find the origin of the word Mason and Freemason.  I know the origin of the word Freemason had to do with the negro masons that were free in this country and the word mason has to do with bricklaying. 
The first reference in the Bible about bricks was in the building of the tower of Babel and when God broke down the tower, he scattered the children of men confounding their language and from that the different dialects came about in the groups and cliques. 
But, the tower did not come about until after the flood and everything I know about the Pyramids of Egypt makes me believe that the tower of Babel was the way they had built the great pyramid with the apex being some type of metal or crystal and it was a beacon or a beaming port.

Earliest records attesting to the existence of Freemasonry date its birth to the region of slightly before 1326.

It is not a coincidence that this period coincides with the purge of the Templar Knights by Philip of france in 1312.

The Templars became the Freemasons and the became a tool for the Templar Aim of winning back the promised land.

We can all see how that's working out can't we?

Quote :

Although current day Masons take pride in their craft and build unsubstantiated theories that the Masonic Lodge dates back into ancient days of old, predating the days of Christ, we can find no real evidence of its existence prior the 14th -15th century A.D.! The earliest record of any sort, by which the Masonic Lodge could lay their hat that "any form" of secret societies were forming, can be found in the "Concilium Avenionense" of 1326 A.D., in which the Church attacks secret societies, describing them with such words as: fraternal assistance, signs, tokens, obligations and election of Masters. You will find these Masonic web pages by the Grand Lodge of British Colombia will confirm that, prior to 1326 A.D., no record whatsoever of the existence of Freemasonry can be found!

Afterlife 101
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-
Jump to: