Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: 15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.   Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Of course the word 'Asians' isn't in the BBC headline but it's in the article...... much to my surprise, they usually do all they can to avoid actually identifying ethnic minorities in such instances.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-40739662

Quote :
A girl of 15 was raped at a train station in Birmingham before being sexually assaulted by the driver of a car she flagged down to help her.

Detectives called the two attacks at Witton station "horrifying" and said they were launching a major manhunt.
The teenager was with a friend when she was approached by a man who led her to a secluded part of the station and raped her.
Shortly after she flagged down a passing car and was assaulted again.

British Transport Police and West Midlands Police are treating it as two separate reports of rape.

The first attacker is described by police as an Asian man in his early 20s with light skin, brown eyes, skinny build and about 6ft tall.
Police said the second man was also Asian and in his early 20s and about 5ft 6in to 5ft 7in tall. He was of a large build, with a beard and wore a blue jumper and black jeans.

The attacks happened between 19:00 BST on Tuesday and 02:00 on Wednesday.  

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: 15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:34 am

I was going to post this today, somehow missed that you already had.

Actual Asians in this country must get really pissed at this constant use of the term.

There is a definable rape culture in Muslim communities, this is not an easy topic of conversation around the dinner table, or even at the pub, but the stats can't be argued with.

MOJ stats from 2015 show 24% of rapes were committed by Muslim men, which is staggering considering they make up 3% of the male population (as of 2015).

Now of course I don't wander the streets and think every Muslim must be about to jump the nearest woman, but equally I think people quick to shout "Islamaphobe" need to take serious context check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: 15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:56 pm

Yeah....Asians is pretty broad but most people reading that will probably figure they weren't no Chinamen.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: 15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Yeah.... Aren't the majority of these crimes in reality committed by Pakistanis though?

There are a billion Muslims in the world and most of them are decent people. But there is a certain element of Pakistani heritage culture in the UK who just are all about raping British girls...

Commit a crime like this and we should do what the Muslim countries do. Imprison for five to ten years then send you back where you came from.

There's none of this shit:

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20170728/281676844981790

Quote :
Anger as grooming gang get legal aid to fight deportation ... after court fight that’s already cost us £1million
Daily Mail28 Jul 2017By Ian Drury Home Affairs Editor

£282KAdil Khan
MEMBERS of an Asian grooming gang are being given legal aid to fight deportation – after it emerged they have already received more than £1million to unsuccessfully defend criminal charges.
There was outrage last night as it was revealed the paedophiles – who preyed on girls as young as 13 – are getting more taxpayers’ money to battle moves to strip them of their British passports and send them back to Pakistan.

The case is particularly sickening because, despite the depraved nature of their crimes, the men are trying to exploit Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights – which safeguards the right to family life.
The four – who raped, abused and tormented young girls – claim booting them out of the country will harm their families.

Shabir Ahmed, 64 – the ringleader of the Rochdale child sex gang – Abdul Aziz, Adil Khan and Abdul Rauf all received hundreds of thousands of pounds in legal aid at their original trial. By contrast, Chris Gard and Connie Yates were denied any legal aid in their case against Great Ormond Street Hospital to take sick 11-month-old son Charlie to the US for experimental therapy.

Victims of the IRA Hyde Park bomb attack have also been refused legal aid to fund a private prosecution against chief suspect John Downey, 64, who is accused of murdering four soldiers and injuring 31 in the July 1982 atrocity.
David Spencer, of the Centre For Crime Prevention think-tank, said: ‘These men have been convicted of some truly abhorrent offences and it beggars belief that they are now able to run up even bigger taxpayerfunded bills making spurious appeals in an effort to extend their stay in the UK.
‘These men clearly pose a threat to public safety. If someone is born overseas and commits such crimes in the UK, it is absolutely right that their citizenship should be revoked.’

Tory MP Philip Davies, a former member of the Commons’ Justice Select Committee, said: ‘ These are astronomical sums and it will rightly appal people who will think the money could be better spent on the justice system rather than subsidising paedophiles chancing their arms on staying in the country.’
The four Pakistani men were convicted in May 2012 of preying on girls in Rochdale, plying them with drink and drugs before they were ‘ passed around’ for sex.
Ahmed was given a 19-year sentence for conspiracy, two rapes, aiding and abetting rape, sexual assault and sex trafficking.
The others were given terms of between six and nine years and are already back on the streets after being released from jail.

Figures released to the Daily Mail under the Freedom of Information Act show that they billed the taxpayer £1,009,645 for their unsuccessful court battle.

Ahmed was granted £249,707, Rauf £282,370, Khan £282,289 and Aziz £195,277. But the figures are set to rise as three of the men are spending tens of thousands of pounds paying lawyers working on their bid to beat deportation. The gang appealed in the civil courts against Theresa May’s decision as Home Secretary to strip the dualnationals of their British citizenship as a prelude to deportation proceedings.It emerged that Aziz, 46, Khan, 47, and Rauf, 48, had secured legal aid for this challenge.
In February, Britain’s most senior immigration judge Mr Justice McCloskey, president of the Immigration and Asylum Chamber of the Upper Tribunal, rejected the human rights grounds on which the men based their appeals. But they have now been allowed to continue their fight at the Court of Appeal – meaning the case could drag on.

Divorced father-of-four Ahmed, a takeaway worker, used his trial to launch a series of tirades, including one in which he tried to blame Western society for allowing young girls to ‘parade on the streets’ where they could be preyed on by men such as him.
Last year he lost a bid to overturn his convictions using human rights laws. He had taken his case to the European Court of Human ‘Subsidising paedophiles’ ‘System needs to be fixed’
Rights, claiming his convictions for child sex offences were a conspiracy by police and the jury to ‘scapegoat’ Muslims.

Mark Tipper, whose younger brother Trooper Simon Tipper was one of four soldiers murdered in the Hyde Park blast in July 1982, said the legal aid payments were ‘disgraceful’. Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman Ed Davey said: ‘This shows the legal aid system is broken and urgently needs to be fixed.’

In criminal cases, a person cannot receive legal aid if their household income is more than £37,500. For civil cases, they cannot receive if they earn more than £31,884 in pre-tax income or have at least £8,796 in disposable income and £8,000 savings and assets.
Earlier this week it was revealed hate preacher Anjem Choudary received more than £140,000 in legal aid in his bid to dodge prison for gathering support for Islamic State.    

Thank God we voted Brexit.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
albionslight

PostSubject: Re: 15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.   Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Yes i certainly thanked God when the result came through that morning.
For anyone interested and tired of the nightmare the ex armed forces are holding a "Stand up to terror" march, from Parliament square 10 am Aug 5th, with the public like you and i welcome.
Maybe the symbolism will have more of an effect on the Common purpose scum than just everyday joe turning up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: 15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.   Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:57 pm

I'm in London on the 5th..... might have a look but not sure it's my thing unless we're marching to MI5 headquarters or something....but I don't think that's what they're getting at to be honest..

But yeah, I'll be around and see what they're up to. If you're going we could meet for coffee or a beer.

albionslight

PostSubject: Re: 15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.   Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello there Truthspoon,
that sounds cool, i'm not one for marches usually but sometimes you just got to do ..something.
Will pm you within 24 hours with contact details, would be cool to hook up for a coffee,,not being a drinker as such, but if we find a pub that's fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: 15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:44 pm

There were polls and over half approved of implementing Sharia, which if all true is crazy, as I understand Sharia.

I didn't realise the Rochdale lot got a million off the taxpayer, what an insane thing that is. 

Shame it's the 5th your down as ain't free that day unfortunately. A trip to MI5 hq would've been interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: 15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.   Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:22 pm

They literally come here and take the piss because they have learned that they will largely get away with it.

Too many do-gooders fighting to protect immigrant rapists from being held to account and doing jail time.

There must be a point at which you become so educated you become stupid. Otherwise why do all these professionals, lawyers and human rights activists work so hard to allow foreigners to rape women with impunity.......

I'd send the foreigners home and exile the traitors. There's a lot of fat needs trimming from this nation. That word EXILE could be the answer to a lot of our problem with 5th columnist traitors intent in destroying the UK.

Make them the stateless refugees they seem to be so much in love with.

You love Pakistanis so much......  go live there.......by court order.

Yeah, it's not a very fluffy position, I realise that.....but things are getting out of hand.

Sending troublesome elements to the peace of the Kingdom out of the country is what good kings did in the past.

Otherwise we're stuck with having a collection of 3rd world rape ghettos in one of the most civilised countries on Earth.

I've met some great Pakistani blokes and am good friends with two great Pakistani guys out where I work.....

Guys like this can and should stay and enjoy all the benefits and opportunities of British citizenship because they're good guys.....but these rape-fuckers.....fucking ship the cunts on the next flight out to Pakistani and block them from ever reentering the country on any basis.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: 15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.   Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am

At the end of the day it all comes down to values. And people have argued how can you talk about English values when your country is selling arms to the Saudis and suchlike, well I’m talking about everyday street level values.

There is no rape culture in White Brit society. There is no institutionalized racism, despite the suggestions otherwise of the BLM protestors of that recent ?dealers death in London (cause of death still unknown, though he did swallow a bag of something, which I’m guessing was pretty full).

Multi-culturalism is fine when everyone is pulling towards the same values with the same moral codes and ethics. But we are increasingly seeing a disparity here and across countries in Europe like France, Germany, Sweden…and to be labelled xenophobic or islamophobic when saying these things simply exposes the lower IQ level and contextualising capability of the person calling these names.

I’ve heard some people propose a values test for new arrivals, which superficially seems a good idea, but people can still fake the answers. So the real solution needs to be better thought out, and also requires some kind of evaluation of people after they are accepted into the country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: 15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.   Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:12 pm

What I meant in jest seems a pretty good idea.

Up there with my idea of everyone throwing a simultaneous work sickie on a chosen date.

If you had millions of people doing that you could hold the government to ransom and exert true democracy. In this day of social-media such a thing should be possible.

The government literally fall over themselves and crumble any time 'the people' take a stand in large numbers....... Like how Theresa May suddenly magically said that austerity is over because she saw Labour making big gains.

Imagine getting 10,000 people to protest and surround MI5 headquarters ..... and just ask them 'what the fuck are you all doing in there? You don't own this country, we the people do.'

That would make for a very interesting day I imagine.

15 year old girl raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks by Asians.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: