Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Guardian Jews Mobilised to shame the British voter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Guardian Jews Mobilised to shame the British voter.   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:11 pm

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Jews Mobilised to shame the British voter.   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Guardian really his hitting new lows of alienating its readership....though since they sell so few papers in the UK I suspect this is probably more aimed at the rest of the world as a kind of anti-British propaganda.

He's like a Yiddish Lord Haw Haw.

If I had my way I'd lock this guy in the Tower for a bit to cool his ardour..

Traitors and parasites deserve no better. 

Wednesday 26 July 2017 07.00 BSTLast modified on Wednesday 26 July 2017 14.43 BST

Quote :

It would be consistent with a certain kind of Britishness for the nation to ruin itself through sheer embarrassment. Having gone to the trouble of voting to leave the EU, a change of heart would just be too awkward: like complaining about a haircut while still in the chair. So we watch the mirror in mounting anxiety, fretting that this was never what we had asked for, forcing a smile nonetheless, knowing we’ll still pay at the end.
There is a swelling body of evidence that Brexit is shaking confidence in the country’s international credibility, and cannot be completed in the allotted time without economic vandalism. There is also the referendum result, before which evidence is made to cower. The decision has been taken. Article 50 is activated. We can’t get cold feet now. We’ve booked the caterers.
Embarrassment is underrated as an engine of history, maybe because it is embarrassing to admit it as an individual motive. But try this experiment: seek out your worst memory, the one you would gladly expunge from your mental record. The chances are, it contains a humiliation or cringe-inducing act of stupidity. Pain, the more dreaded sensation, is easier to bear over time. We adapt to loss. Wounds heal. Grief goes numb. But shame has a lingering burn.

Humiliation corrodes the soul of nations. This thought occurred to me during Dunkirk, Christopher Nolan’s cinematic re-enactment of the 1940 evacuation of British soldiers from fallen France. It was a disorderly retreat following a defeat: “a colossal military disaster”, said Churchill. Yet Dunkirk spirit became an emblem of national character – a metaphor for plucky survival against insuperable odds, and a benchmark for resilience.[/size]

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Jews Mobilised to shame the British voter.   Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:43 pm

Anything to try to demonize people supportive of Brexit.

Also had to laugh at the SJWs complaining that the movie of Dunkirk didn't contain enough black folk or women. 

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18799/usa-today-complains-about-lack-women-and-no-lead-john-nolte

FFS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guardian Jews Mobilised to shame the British voter.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: The Crimes of Cain's Children.-
Jump to: