Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Justine Greening. Mad lezbot feminazi wants to introduce Trans-ageddon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Justine Greening. Mad lezbot feminazi wants to introduce Trans-ageddon.   Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:13 am

Like a dark satire....if I'd read this ten years ago I would never have believed it possible....

Feminists are destroying the world.

But who can stop them?

Quote :
Critics claimed allowing people to effectively “self identify” as a member of the opposite sex, while maintaining the anatomy of their birth gender, could unleash legal cases over access to women-only hospital wards, prisons, toilets, and competitive sports.

The evangelical Christian Institute claimed the Tories were now "out of touch with the concerns of ordinary people" and blamed the focus on what it called "transgenderism" on "the current political fashion".

But Ms Greening called the move the third great “step forward” after equality for women and the legislation of same sex marriage in 2013.

And Stonewall chief executive Ruth Hunt welcomed the changes, saying: "We need a simple process which isn’t medicalised, intrusive or demeaning.

"We would urge the Government to ensure that all trans communities are consulted and to act quickly on their concerns."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trans-change-legal-gender-consultation-10855009

See how they use the women's rights movement and Feminazism to bring in all this toxic shit.

No doubt the next move will be to decriminalise paedophilia 'for the wimmins and equalityTM'. Makes as much as sense as this does....and right now I'm thinking 'bullshit, paedophilia will never be legalised' but in ten years time I'm probably going to be in for a nasty surprise.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Justine Greening. Mad lezbot feminazi wants to introduce Trans-ageddon.   Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:22 am

albionslight

PostSubject: Re: Justine Greening. Mad lezbot feminazi wants to introduce Trans-ageddon.   Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:30 pm

You could be right, it seems to be about incremental normalization.
As it stands i believe this generation is under the end days "strong delusion"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Justine Greening. Mad lezbot feminazi wants to introduce Trans-ageddon.   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:53 am

There's been so much stuff recently that could've just as easily been a Brass Eye sketch.

They're teaching pre-schoolers about transgenderism. We also have the horrific Bill 89 being passed in Canada. It's absolute negligence especially considering the high suicidality rate with this particular mental disorder.

The irony of the term "self identify" seems lost on these people, but that sums it all up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Justine Greening. Mad lezbot feminazi wants to introduce Trans-ageddon.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: