Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Rainmaking Group Described in James' book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teo

PostSubject: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:22 am

In the last part of James' book, it described the rain making experiment on the David Icke forum, that people involved in that project started leaving the forum and maybe also the Internet. Any idea why? Or, where did they go? What are they doing? Detaching/Unplugging from the World/Internet to pursue other options?

Anyone know the thread on the David Icke forum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Hey. Thanks for your post.... I'll try to find the thread.....

We should definitely get this stuff started again.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Found it:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1396

That was the thread that started it all.

This is the ACTION thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463&highlight=forum+experiment

Then there's this which is the proof of success thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2129

Thanks for taking an interest Teo.... We can do stuff like this but only if people actually take an interest.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:13 am

Limelady was key in it though.

She was the right person to coordinate this stuff.... It's a question of finding the right people who are self aware and believe in personal power.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:10 pm

I'd be up for choosing some kind of event to manifest, if that's what we're talking about. Or weather anomaly.

I don't think I've developed my powers well enough yet, except for mixing drum & bass music. Like mixing, perhaps the key is simply practice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Great Future-shock..... I raised the old thread on the DI Forum but it didn't seem to get noticed...  Sadly I think the DI Forum is not the place for such activities any more.... Just seems to be about discussing the media version of the news.... and not really a place where we make our own.....

And this place as you can see, is not really busy enough to get a manifestation experiment going..... I'm not really that much into self-promotion... I can't be bothered with it.... If people discover my blogs and this message board then great.... but I'm not really one to go out there and try to sell my ideas to people.

I'm here. I'll always be here..... If people want to do something amazing then they know where to come....

Thanks Teo and Futureshock for your support.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:51 am

Are there any exercises I can do to practice developing manifestation capabilities. I read before about the cloud parting, is there anything else you can suggest.

At the moment I’m trying hard with sunshine visualization and more lucidity in dreams, I’m remembering dreams slightly better and able to capture my beach sun image slightly better. I swear I got a glimpse of that pinky fire you spoke of in your book, but I wonder if that was just a vivid thought of my own creation having read that particular chapter a few hours earlier.

It always amazes me how quick you can go from 4D dreaming back to 3D. One second I was I was part of some bizarre Christian football fan crowd celebrating victory on cobbled streets, less than half a second later my eyes fling open wildly and there’s my bedroom ceiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:01 pm

Awesome Futureshock.....you really sound like you're getting there.

I don't know if you've heard this before or possibly read it in the book (can't remember if I put it in or not) but you can increase your will and focus by seeing an image in your mind's eye and holding it their with all your concentration, and trying to stop it moving or changing shape.

This will be initially mentally exhausting but you will get better at it and this will give enable to develop your will and personal power, thus your manifestation abilities will improve...

Also start small.

Try to initially manifest things which are not too improbable.... such as loose change on the pavement.... just give yourself a mental goal or focus to find 10p on the pavement.... keep at it all week if necessary...... eventually you will likely find a coin. Or something similar, but remember start small and work your way up.

I did this with a 20 quid note I found in the street. It took me about 3 days.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:50 am

I also love the way I can ask for an aspect of reality to occur, and then it happens. But I hate the way my daytime human dozeyness prevents me from taking advantage of it.

Example: I asked late last night for an opportunity to bump into someone at work today somehow, someone who due to location in a huge hospital I don’t ever get to see. Lo and behold a very random situation occurs this morning and I have to show a lost delivery guy to the part of the hospital where this person works.

When I get there, because of the sudden randomness of the delivery situation, I totally forget to mention what I’d asked to be given the opportunity to mention in the first place! I only remembered it as I was walking back to my own office.

What the hell is wrong with my daytime awareness? Seriously, I’m only bang on it after a little smoke or a couple of drinks, which I can’t do at work/gym. Things like this happen too much and it really frustrates me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teo

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:05 am

Truthspoon, thanks for the threads over at the Icke forum. I look forward to reading through the material.

Futureshock, here is a link of a book I have gone through called Cloud Bursting. It also discusses how to make rain and uses the mental resonance approach that you mentioned in one of your posts above. There are two other approaches I know of I will post later. Here is the book link:
http://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Bursting-Human-Potential-Industries/dp/146112168X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424847688&sr=8-1&keywords=cloud+bursting

Yes, indeed, it would be great to start up another rainmaking group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:48 am

Thanks for that.

Still haven't found that 10p yet - Becks Vier bottle tops are really starting to annoy me - though I have been randomly ill with a major headache for a week.

My main thing at the moment is addressing the almost default negativity within me during the working daytime.

I try to remember a few mantras from here/DI/James' book, namely "our greatest weapon is happiness", "is being negative actually helping me", "remain cool and unruffled" but my egocentricism is bloody strong in daylight hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troofspoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Learn Zen meditation my dear friend, then you won't be burdened by Iness so much and the bullshit of modern life will be just the sound of noisy crickets. Since I'm done with dope here in the UAE I am able to refocus on pure meditation. Dope is great because it gives you instant 4d access, but the down side is that it is a drug and has side effects, at least to me, makes me irritable when I'm not stoned and I become dependent on the instant 4d access, but when the dope wears off you are kicked out of
 4d awareness so feel angry and estranged from normal reality and being straight. Meditation is better because it is direct brain training, or rather it is the opposite, you are training your higher self to be stronger and transcend your mere brain.

Hi from UAE by the way. Got a nice little pad here living by the seaside hanging out with ghost crabs, sharks and turtles. Sure beats London...though of course there are downsides.... But feel like I've retired to the country or something. Happy here but its quiet but I guess that's what I like.
Back to top Go down
albionslight

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:48 am

Hello there,
can anyone name the book alluded to in thread,
thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:04 am

Hi there Albion...

It's actually my ebook.

You can get it here.....

The chapter referred to is called 'Power Up'.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7UatGizntaJRERieG5jeGltVWs/view

albionslight

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:57 am

Thanks for the link Truthspoon,
i will dip in to it as and when..enjoyed the first parts but will take time as hard for me to read off screen for prolonged periods.
Look forward too working my way through
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:51 pm

Hope you enjoy reading it. I've written a couple more which are equally freely downloadable from my website truthspoon.com

Welcome to the forum by the way.

albionslight

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Thanks for the welcome,
{and free access to your books ,lest my last post made me look more of an ingrate than i am Very Happy}
I enjoyed reading about futureshocks attempts to test reality with his 10 pence and oyster card.
Have had my own types of experiences and almost comical gaslight tales, so i guess i should be sympathetic respectful place here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
albionslight

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:57 pm

^ in a ^ in above last line
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Well Albionslight I'm sure I speak for the members here and guests when I say we'd love to hear about it.

Why not start a thread?

Gaslighting in an interesting subject and many many more people than let on are subject to it. Sometimes without even being fully aware of it.

It is a technique the secret societies, cults and even the corporate world all use extensively.

Let's try to blow the lid off it.

albionslight

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello Truthspoon,
that does sound a good idea for a thread.I'm not sure i'm the one to do it as i've never articulated it before to anyone,but it's interesting to me that you mentioned corporate, as one was of that hue while the second one enters the realm of 4d surealism. If poss i will tell you privately here on message if ok and with your wider knowledge you could inform me if there are correlations with known tactics /cases etc. Then if im comfortable i will try to formulate a thread for others to tell there tales without threat of being laughed down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
albionslight

PostSubject: Re: Rainmaking Group Described in James' book   Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:50 pm

Hello truthspoon have sent PM,hope it gets through
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rainmaking Group Described in James' book
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-
Jump to: