Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Crazy Canaanite Bitch Wants Newborn’s Gender Registered As ‘Unknown’ So Child Can Decide Sex.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Crazy Canaanite Bitch Wants Newborn’s Gender Registered As ‘Unknown’ So Child Can Decide Sex.   Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:07 am

Jews fucking up the world.....one stupid over-entitled child abusing cunt at a time.

https://rightedition.com/2017/07/04/canadian-parent-wants-newborns-gender-registered-unknown-child-can-decide-sex-yes-really/

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/03/canadian-baby-believed-to-be-first-in-world-without-gender-designation.html

Quote :
Kori Doty, a Canadian parent who identifies as a “non-binary trans person,” is working to make her/his newborn baby, Searyl Atli, the first newborn registered as “gender unknown.” Doty identifies as neither gender and uses the pronoun “they.” Doty gave birth to Searyl last November.

That makes Doty a “she,” but I digress.

The reason, as reported by TheBlaze, is so that the child will be able to decide its own gender, as Doty apparently thinks she herself can.

Doty explains the decision thus:

I’m raising Searyl in such a way that until they have the sense of self and command of vocabulary to tell me who they are, I’m recognizing them as a baby and trying to give them all the love and support to be the most whole person that they can be outside of the restrictions that come with the boy box and the girl box.

Though British Columbia is refusing to issue Searyl a genderless birth certificate, as the Canadian province only allows male and female designations on birth certificates, Doty believes that assigning a child’s sex at birth is a human rights violation.

Doty’s case is asinine for many reasons.

For all of history, we’ve known that if you could give birth, you are a female. There is absolutely no way to grow a baby inside a male body or for a male to give birth.

Doty’s explanation for her decision and belief that assigning a gender is a human rights violation also does her no favors. A person’s gender impels his or her inclinations in life, personality, life decisions, interests and so much more. By denying this to her child, Doty is actually the one violating her child’s rights to grow into the person the child was meant to be. This will inevitably lead to many psychological problems in the child’s life, and there’s no other way to categorize that other than child abuse.

But it is important to remember that this is not one isolated case, however egregious it may be. Last month, The Daily Wire’s Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro reported that another Canadian province, Ontario, passed a law that allows the government to take your child away if you, as a parent, use the child’s biological gender’s pronoun, rather than their preferred one. This act, ironically called “The Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act,” passed through the Ontario legislature by an enormous margin of 63 to 23.

This is a sign of a much larger picture of how our society is on a cultural decline.

Today, on July 4, we celebrate the signing of the Declaration of Independence, whose foundation, and, by extension, America’s foundation, consists of “the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them …”

Doty’s case, and the transgender movement as a whole, is completely antithetical to this concept. When one chooses to assign their own gender or their child’s, they fight natural law and replace it with their own warped reality. And while transgenderism is something that should be understood and helped, pushing it to the point of the rest of the world having to accept is a recipe for disaster and a sure way to see civil society collapse.  

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Canaanite Bitch Wants Newborn’s Gender Registered As ‘Unknown’ So Child Can Decide Sex.   Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:05 am

If you're someone identifying (that's the key word in all this) as a "non-binary trans person" then I don't doubt your humanity, as you're a person with a psychological condition I hope gets treated and cured swiftly. But to expect me to modify basic biology just so that it suits your subjective interpreation of yourself, well no, that's not going to happen. We can't sacrifice truth just because some people may be offended.

This article and others I've seen confirm my underlying fears with the trans movement, that it would spread to children, and now with this and things like the utterly insane Bill 89 in Canada, things are getting way too mainstream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Canaanite Bitch Wants Newborn’s Gender Registered As ‘Unknown’ So Child Can Decide Sex.   Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:24 pm

In the old days such people were deemed as perverts or weird and rightly shunned.

The rise of the trannies just tells me that the apocalypse clock just moved another couple of seconds closer to midnight.

When power in society is transferred to the mentally ill, the emotionally and sexually confused, and normality becomes taboo, then the end isn't far off. WB YEAT'S said it best:

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
   The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
   Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
   Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
   The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
   The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
   The best lack all conviction, while the worst
   Are full of passionate intensity.

Crazy Canaanite Bitch Wants Newborn’s Gender Registered As ‘Unknown’ So Child Can Decide Sex.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-