Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

TV/Computer induced alpha wave state

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teo

PostSubject: TV/Computer induced alpha wave state   Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:20 am

Hello everyone,

Is anyone aware of any computer brands or monitors that do not produce alpha wave inducing radiation?

Or, is the best approach just to limit time spent on any amount of tube (computer, TV, other...)

Also, what about the Amazon Kindle (black on white) book reading device?

Thanks for any feedback
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: TV/Computer induced alpha wave state   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:41 pm

I think the problem with Alpha Waves and TV is that they invoke a passive response. The internet however and computers however are much more interactive and so less chance of a trance/suggestible state developing.

Good question though..... I believe the Alpha trance is induced by the flicker rate hitting the retina. Perhaps it is possible to view a screen without this Alpha response.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: TV/Computer induced alpha wave state   Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:44 pm

I was thinking this earlier about computers, as I spend so much time at work/at home working on music.

I'm convinced the Facebook website is designed to hypnotise, I've said this for years now mostly to blank looks. I've previously found myself sort of staring into the middle entranced then I snapped out thinking wtf.

Also I've noticed it has a tiny subliminal flash as you close it. Sometimes I catch it sometimes not, but it seems to flash a red notification just as the site dissipates after hitting the X, presumably so you immediately re-open. I've noticed this very subtle red flash many times now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: TV/Computer induced alpha wave state   Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Wow, the subliminal Facebucks red-flash... I'll look out for it.

A red flash would be a cypher for 'danger'. Like you say, get them to log in right away and program the subconscious mind not to close the Facebucks window. Possible conditioned response. I wouldn't put it past them.

drut2

PostSubject: Re: TV/Computer induced alpha wave state   Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:24 am

Use screencapture software to record the flash. Probably says buy facebook stocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: TV/Computer induced alpha wave state   Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:54 pm

All of the subliminal messages work on the mentality that has already formed.  Most of the time the subliminal messages are not put in by the people that formed the message that you are viewing, but by outside second-hand recorders who do not like the message it puts out.  Like drut2 says, it may say 'buy facebook stocks,' but it will only affect those that buy stocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TV/Computer induced alpha wave state
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-
Jump to: