Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Theory of the Egyptian symbol of life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maid in England

PostSubject: Theory of the Egyptian symbol of life   Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:28 pm

Interesting theory of the meanings coded into the symbols used by the illuminati by a self professed Christian. Is this anything new? I only got an N in a level physics so would be good to get a second opinion on the science behind the theory ☺

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Theory of the Egyptian symbol of life   Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:23 am

Nice video.

Personally I do not believe that Egyptians had quite the advanced space aged technology which some claim, but I would suggest they almost certainly knew about static charges and could use them....In the same way that the Ark of the Covenant may have been a vessel used to contain electric charge due to the use of conductive and insulating material which will naturally build up a static charge which has the potential to release a dangerous and possibly lethal amount of energy.

As to whether they could create electrical current... in theory it's a simple matter, copper wire (a material which was common in the ancient world) and magnets (none have been found as far as I know) would suffice to create an electrical current.

However:
Quote :
Pliny relates that the Egyptians were aware of magnetism. He wrote that:

'..the temple of Arsinoe was to have been vaulted with magnetic stone, in order to receive a hovering statue of Arsinoe made of iron, according to the arrangement of Ptolemaus Philadelphus, but who, as well as the architect, died before the completion of the temple..' (3)

Cedrenus says that an ancient image in the Serapium at Alexandria was 'suspended by magnetic force'. (3)

Cassiodorus stated that 'in the temple of Diana hung an iron Cupid without being held by any band'. (3)

Socrates said of it in Plato's "Ion" c. 380 BC.

Speaking well about Homer is not a thing you have mastered, it's a divine power that moves you, as a "Magnetic" stone moves iron rings. (That's what Euripides called it; most people call it "Heraclian".) This stone not only pulls those rings, if they are iron, it also puts power in the rings, so they in turn can do just what the stone does - pull other rings - so that there is sometimes a very long chain of iron pieces, hanging from one another. And the power in all of them depends on this stone.

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/magnetism.htm

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Theory of the Egyptian symbol of life   Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:49 am

Perfect video for this forum by the way..... "God is electromagnetism...." Agreed. Or at least I would qualify that by saying that electromagnetism is a vehicle in our universe for the action and presence of God.

Theory of the Egyptian symbol of life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Questions, theories and uncharted territory.-