Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.   Tue May 23, 2017 3:22 pm

That's what the event was.

Forget about ISIS or Muslims, they're just the cover.

Ariana Grande like all of her ilk, is a hypnotised servant of the demonic heirarchy.

She was the lure, the bait, to bring in the children, to Satan's kingdom and in this instance, an actual live blood sacrifice.

Question is who lets an 8 year old child attend this women's concert in the first place?

Don't they watch Ariana Grande's videos? Don't they know what their kids are listening to?

Apparently the bomb went off just after Dangerous Woman. Women demon infested pop tarts like this are dangerous.

Satan is very much present at these shows, and it seems these days he's getting hungry.

Popstars of the Apocalypse just got real.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Tue May 23, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.   Tue May 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.   Tue May 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Mi5 clearly thumbing through back issues of What Patsy magazine....

Salman Abedi probably hastily jetting off to Saudi as we speak to start a new identity...

What a load of crap.

Remember the patsy they ringed for the Westminster attack was found to be in prison at the time...so they had to scramble for a second best option.

They need a better research staff editting What Patsy...but it's OK, hardly anybody notices.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.   Tue May 23, 2017 5:24 pm

All roads lead to Israel.

Scooter Braun, Canaanite King of the Illuminati poptards of the Apocalypse and their ongoing mission to sexualise young goy children to subvert the morals of Goydom.

Perhaps horns and blood in music videos are a dangerous invitation to Satan to come and help himself at the 'all the children you can kill' satanic poptard's Northern soul buffet.

Expect an escalation in Syria with a possible UK invasion.

All good for prodding Russia to play World War 3 game with them.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.   Wed May 24, 2017 12:08 pm

My first thought was MI5 controlled patsy, again.

I wonder if it starts in Mosques, whether secret services place Imams in certain mosques to spread indoctrinating messages, then perhaps target the most psychologically vulnerable of the clan they preach to.

Cue everyone goes mad at Muslims in general again, but this post from Facebook was quite on point I thought - interestingly Facebook has been deleting it:

As spoken by Abdul Sattar Khan..
I've never been one to mince my words and I don't intend to now:
We Muslims need to take a long hard look at ourselves and ask what are we actually contributing to this country in return for the hospitality we are offered?
Proclaiming that "Well, I'm in such and such a profession and also a Muslim" is of no value or significance. What we do as work is our job for the purposes of income. What have we benefited this country in the context of the faith that you and I proclaim to follow?
How much longer can we tolerate fucking child rapists in Rochdale & Halifax ? Drug dealing "bros" ravaging communities from Birmingham to Burnley? Idiot drivers from Blackburn to Rusholme? And now Fucking suicide bombers.
I think as a Muslim community we have come to a crossroads. We call ourselves religious but in practice we offer nothing of our faith to our hosts. Entire towns have become ghettos and communities from Batley to Bradford think it is acceptable to just live from cradle to the grave in the UK without any interaction with the wider community.
Until we love our English hosts as we proclaim to love each other we will always fail. Either we change how we live here and abandon our insular ways or else we can expect to be increasingly unwelcome.
As for the Fucking depraved scum who bomb children or prey on schoolgirls like those Rochdale taxi drivers.. I believe that every single member of their family should be immediately deported without trial or question. These depraved minds who can carry out such atrocities need to be made to think twice in their twisted minds that if they do what they plan, than every single member of their family will be deported without question.
I don't really care who I upset with this post. We, as Muslims have reached a crossroads. Either we love and embrace or we can start looking for property on Pakistan's and Bangladesh's version of Rightmove.
That's if the electricity there is working..
(Feel free to share)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.   Fri May 26, 2017 3:57 am

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.   Fri May 26, 2017 3:59 am

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.   Sat May 27, 2017 8:22 pm

Yes I agree with truthspoon...Satan is working hard at being a thief, liar and destroyer...pity that Jesus had already defeated the mongrel and we need to remind ourselves of that everyday so we are not consumed by fear...we are Victorious in Jesus name and need to get that message to everyone so they too can see the TRUTH behind the lies...and be set free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.   Sun May 28, 2017 7:45 am

Satan is already defeated in 4d higher reality. But here in the 3d material world, we live in a frozen bubble trapped in time, and the effects of eternity and the spiritual world take time to trickle down.

So we can all rest assured that Satan is defeated and cast in the pit, and indeed, his work in this world is all coordinated from the bottomless pit, but some silly humans think it's a good idea to join him in destruction and doom.

This is why we shouldn't fear Satan and his agents. They are powerless and doomed and can only exert dominance over those they have managed to trick or intimidate into surrendering their power.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.   Sun May 28, 2017 12:20 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4540822/Rebels-went-Libya-MI5-blessing-amid-Abedi-probe.html

MI5 apparently 'sorted' the travel arrangements for British/Libyan Jihadis.

MI5 yet again nurturing terrorists to blow us up in our own country, just like they did with the IRA.

Thanks pricks.

"Sources, some of whom met Abedi and described him as a hothead, told the Middle Eastern Eye claim these trips were facilitated by the British government, something the Home Office said it could not comment on when contacted by MailOnline."

"Another British fighter told how he was stopped entering the UK having visited Libya in 2011, but when he told them the name of the MI5 officer he had talked to about fighting in the war-torn country, he was allowed to board the plane and said the security services had 'sorted it'."

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.   Sun May 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Mi5 give support and safe passage to ISIS terrorists yet anyone seeking to fight against ISIS has their family harrased and intimidated.

Do the maths and it tells me our 'security services' are on ISIS' side.

https://www.rt.com/uk/382405-isis-syria-ypg-mi5/

The first British female fighter to join the battle against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) in Syria says UK intelligence agency MI5 is targeting her family, who are now “afraid for their own safety.”
Kimberley Taylor, 27, has been fighting alongside the Women’s Protection Units (YPJ), an all-female affiliate of the People’s Protection Units (YPG), in Syrian Kurdistan. She is part of the ‘Rojava revolution’, a left-wing Kurdish movement in northern Syria.

Taylor, from Liverpool, claims her mother, father, stepfather and sister have been visited by counterterrorism police at their homes in Prescot and Chorley.

Their laptops and phones were confiscated and have still not been returned, a month after they were seized, says Taylor, who also goes by the name Zilan Dilmar.

“One month later, [police] still haven’t been given anything back. This means that we haven’t been able to have contact for all this time and their stress levels about my safety must be sky high,” she told the BBC.

“My family are now not only afraid for my safety … they are now also afraid for their own safety from the British establishment, which they do not see the reasons or aims behind,” Taylor, a former University of Liverpool math student, added.

skullfucker

PostSubject: Ho Ho Ho   Tue May 30, 2017 5:46 am

3:22pm, LOL
Back to top Go down
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.   Wed May 31, 2017 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ariana Grande concert bombing..a child sacrifice for Satan.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: