Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Is Blade Runner/Electric Sheep Secretly about Psychopaths....?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Is Blade Runner/Electric Sheep Secretly about Psychopaths....?   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Considering Philip K Dick's own experience of mental illness and the loss of many of his friends to forms of psychosis, and the preoccupation with this in many of his novels such as VALIS and Scanner Darkly... I was wondering whether his 'Androids' are really a kind of cypher for the search to unmask the psychopathic population in human society.....

Investigating test subjects whether they are androids with 'empathy tests', would also be a good way to weed our psychopaths.....many of whom seem to rise to the highest echelons of power...

Hmmmmmmmm.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Mon May 15, 2017 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Villival

PostSubject: Re: Is Blade Runner/Electric Sheep Secretly about Psychopaths....?   Sat May 13, 2017 2:25 pm

I do not believe Phillip K. Dick was "mentally ill". Rather I believe he became mentally sane in an insane world. 

As for the android, psychopath track, I have experienced this for myself. Compassion and empathy on my part, led to being attacked by those who wish to see a world under their power. The love of power is the ultimate giveaway as to who is a psychopath and who isn't. 

The world as it is, hijacked, is designed for those who lack empathy. Frankly, I am astounded I am still alive and sane, after spending 55 years in this hell. Give me nature and heart. There is nothing else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Is Blade Runner/Electric Sheep Secretly about Psychopaths....?   Sun May 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Yes of course.

Mental illness is all relative. But the problem is when you peer behind the curtain you just see more illusion....for instance K Dick's delusion about VALIS, the Vast Active Living Intelligence System was that this was an alien space probe orbiting the Earth and directing human activity.

Personally I'd rather bank my chips on God rather than some far fetched alien concept, beaming thoughts and messages into people's heads.

Problem was I suppose he sought an ET/Technological solution to spiritual issues.

Which is the same trap the electronic voice phenomenon people get stuck in.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: Is Blade Runner/Electric Sheep Secretly about Psychopaths....?   Sun May 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Boy do I know this first hand. From my own experience, I believe genuine spiritual experiences are often hijacked at various opportunistic points (as darkness perceives opportunistic) by dark forces whose lack of imagination only allow them to flip a genuine and light experience into one of doubt and confusion. I guess they perceive this as damage control against anyone in the midst of discerning the light of God and Truth in the midst of this world of deception. 

Basically, when your light shines brighter, you become a target. It has taken me four years and tons of reflection and reading to even begin to begin to understand the forces at work. The truth is, there is some truth in all of it. Darkness loves to confuse and provoke. 

I look back and feel like somewhat of an idiot for believing in God all these years and not understanding God can do whatever he/she wants. I got blindsided in a big way and was convinced that a person was behind many parts of the experience, trying to "control" me. I went ballistic. That, of course, fed into their stupid manipulations. Now that I understand they completely lack imagination and can only flip what is already there to the other side of the coin, I see I fed right into their attempt to hijack what was genuinely of Christ and the Holy Spirit. 

I guess I should have been smarter, but I had no idea a normal human could have access to all I understood/understand. I thought people had to be born connected and some little person like me got all the insight after I died. Ha, ha. My own ignorance is embarrassing now. 

I went through all those stages of 1) It's God. 2) It's a very powerful person with a lot of money trying to control my life 3) It's aliens 4) It's the CIA and the FBI 5) Everyone but me is involved in trying to hoodwink me and finally back to 6) It was spiritual and there are both good and bad forces, both very real, acting in this world. 

In the end, faith in God, Christ and the Holy Spirit, that which bought me here, will get me through all of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Is Blade Runner/Electric Sheep Secretly about Psychopaths....?   Mon May 15, 2017 1:40 pm

God has the power to make even the worst evil or disaster into something good.

It's called damage limitation, and is precisely why Jesus' death can atone for any sin because if even a perfect man can be murdered by this world, then all bets are off and Satan no longer has the right terrorise and chastise sinners.

Satan doesn't have the right to kill both sinners and the sinless and claim a coherent system. Jesus' death showed how schizophrenic and hypocritical Satan's sin and punishment programme was and that your sins meant nothing as long as you were prepared to strive for good and could place another being above your own ego.

Jesus flipped the tables of the spiritual short changers.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: Is Blade Runner/Electric Sheep Secretly about Psychopaths....?   Tue May 16, 2017 1:18 am

Jesus. My Hero. No hypocrite or scaredy cat was He. The world needs more like Him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is Blade Runner/Electric Sheep Secretly about Psychopaths....?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Questions, theories and uncharted territory.-