Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Probably the Best Video About Gang Stalking and 'Electronic Harrasment' EVER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Probably the Best Video About Gang Stalking and 'Electronic Harrasment' EVER!   Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:22 pm

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Probably the Best Video About Gang Stalking and 'Electronic Harrasment' EVER!   Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:00 pm

albionslight

PostSubject: Re: Probably the Best Video About Gang Stalking and 'Electronic Harrasment' EVER!   Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:52 am

Having watched the above video,am impressed at the man looking beyond the veil and suggesting sources beyond the physical for possible explanations.
Here after being encouraged by our host i put forward in this thread a true incident i experienced.
Circa 2010 ,having began a journey of looking at various books looking into the nature of reality i started noticing many synchronicities but by far the strangest was thus,
I would have to get up 5am every morning for a job i wasn't to enthusiastic for, one of my relaxing habits was to watch a dvd before bed aprox 11 to midnight, on this particular week it was an action series about the exploits of the SAS.In this episode they had a new female character.I noted how attractive she was and thought no more of it.
Next morning, up at five at bus stop at 6 on the empty street smoking cigarette staring at the road ahead waiting. A voice behind me pointedly says "good morning" in suprise i turn, it's the very actress from the night before{ in beanie hat} with a smirk cum smile,walking on.
You can imaging my dislocation at this point.
For the potential hows and whys such an action would be contrived,i just couldn't say.
Hopefully our host could put forth theories as why such things can happen,for me it's far beyond coincidence to be that, and hopefully others to embarrased or unsure of incidents they have gone through will be comfortable to put here in this thread for discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Probably the Best Video About Gang Stalking and 'Electronic Harrasment' EVER!   Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:29 am

I think I may be back on the radar for the gang stalkers.

Went running and on the way back went to Taco Bell. While I was in there this group of about eight teenagers all just stood outside. I looked at them and they all looked really unhappy, some were chain smoking. There were about two girls and five or so boys. I thought to myself this isn't the usual gang of teenagers.

It was like something out of a movie....they appeared to my eye as grey and washed out, there was no spark of life in them.

I was pretty sure they were not mentally well and I suspect that the gang stalker people are mostly schizophrenics because they seem to be in contact with something supernatural which gives them an uncanny prescience and ability to track people. I do not believe they are given ear pieces or anything like that and are in radio contact with anyone....

Anyway as I knew they would, as soon as I came out of the Taco Bell they immediately scattered without a word. It was weird.

albionslight

PostSubject: Re: Probably the Best Video About Gang Stalking and 'Electronic Harrasment' EVER!   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:11 am

Hello Truthspoon,
any more news on the above incident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Probably the Best Video About Gang Stalking and 'Electronic Harrasment' EVER!   Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:33 am

The only thing I can add is that during the day there was this annoying guy on a trial bike speeding down the road outside my house repeatedly. Then at about 3 in the morning I heard him again.

After that I heard that I heard that sort of low hum for the rest of the morning. People have been complaining about 'the hum' for a while now. It has been described as the sound of a distant idling diesel engine.

http://www.devonlive.com/hear-hum-mystery-noise-keeps-exeter-residents/story-27473247-detail/story.html

Quote :
A mystery sound is keeping Exeter residents awake at night – with one woman saying it has stopped her from having a good night sleep for over five years.

A park home resident of Ringswell Park, Exeter has not enjoyed a good night’s sleep for over five years.

The woman, who has asked not to be named, has been kept awake by a strange machine noise - and has so far been unable to identify where it comes from.

Neighbours at Ringswell Park have also heard it, as have residents in Wilton Way, around half a mile away, but they have not been as badly affected.

Read more at http://www.devonlive.com/hear-hum-mystery-noise-keeps-exeter-residents/story-27473247-detail/story.html#hdUiizSD6rLFbp0Y.99

The woman said: “I have had the environmental health people here with their detectors but we cannot pinpoint where it is coming from.

“There is nothing wrong with my hearing and others have heard the noise too but it is driving me bananas.

“I haven’t had a decent night’s sleep since 2010 and had to resort to staying with my mother or brother’s house in Kenton.

“I am hoping others who have heard might get in touch with the Echo and then maybe we can track down exactly where it is coming from.”

It is not clear what is causing the noise but one theory is that it could be a phenomenon that has left scientists across the world baffled.

The mysterious droning noise – which only two per cent of people can hear – was first reported in the 1970s.

People as far apart as New Mexico and Somerset have been complaining about ‘The Hum’ ever since, with some saying it has driven them mad.

Bizarrely, the irritating noise is usually heard in rural areas – and only ever indoors.

It is also apparently louder at night.

The low rumbling noise has been blamed on everything from electricity pylons to tinnitus.

Most sufferers of the mystery ‘hum’ are around 35-plus when it’s assumed their hearing is more sensitive.

In the UK, the noise has been heard in Leeds, Bristol, and Largs, Scotland, but has been reported as far as Taos, New Mexico, and Bondi Beach in Sydney.

A 2003 study by acoustical consultant Geoff Leventhall, from Surrey, shows that one in 50 people who live in a hum-prone place hear the noise, and that most of these people are aged between 55 and 70.

Those who hear it can experience headaches, nausea, dizziness, nosebleeds and sleep disturbances.

There have even been news reports claiming at least one suicide as a result of the noise.

The ‘Bristol Hum’ was one of the first reported in the world.

Around 800 people said they could hear the noise in the 1970s.

It was eventually blamed on traffic and local factories.

Does the hum affect you? Email us on echonews@expressandecho.co.uk

Read more at http://www.devonlive.com/hear-hum-mystery-noise-keeps-exeter-residents/story-27473247-detail/story.html#hdUiizSD6rLFbp0Y.99

albionslight

PostSubject: Re: Probably the Best Video About Gang Stalking and 'Electronic Harrasment' EVER!   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:06 pm

The hum is certainly a strange modern thing,
It was in central London for a long time,now of course many will say that a big city will have noises but this was a weird non locatable in the air/ground hanging metallic thrum always in the early hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Probably the Best Video About Gang Stalking and 'Electronic Harrasment' EVER!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-