Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Raising a "fat positive" kid can be a thing now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: Raising a "fat positive" kid can be a thing now   Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:36 pm

This stuff just blows my mind, truly. Perhaps almost as much as hyperspheres.

http://everydayfeminism.com/2017/03/raise-fat-positive-kid/

What a depressing and somewhat tragi-hilarious view of women these people have, how can you be preparing to bring a daughter into the world thinking this way. What a horrible ideology to be born into. 

"I couldn’t shake the feeling that her life would most likely be more difficult by virtue of her being a girl"

Fuck me that line just sort of sums the whole 3rd wave feminist view doesn't it.

This was amusing though,

If girls are constantly told, by society as a whole, that they are not pretty enough, not thin enough, not good enough

No, that's just the unhealthy looking, overweight, passionless girls...the ones who eat ok, excercise and really work to achieve big things don't get those thoughts in their consciousness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Raising a "fat positive" kid can be a thing now   Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:20 am

What these fat people won't tell you is that they over-eat to deal with their mental health issues....

Not only physically unfit but mentally unfit...

Chubby is OK, but walking wardrobes in a dress tell me she has other issues and self medicates with food.

In fact some schizo type illnesses can be temporarily relieved by eating fats since schizo illness and mental health problems are usually connected to having poorly insulated neural pathways... certain types of fats insulate the myelins and create a temporary feeling of mental comfort...at least until lunchtime...

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Raising a "fat positive" kid can be a thing now   Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:33 am

There are serious mental health issues surrounding a lot of obesity cases, and it's crazy that a parent would encourage a path to overweight unhealthiness and thus potential obesity as a "positive" thing. It's almost some sort of paradoxical negative positivity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Raising a "fat positive" kid can be a thing now   Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:43 pm

I believe the world is turning into a living satire.

Pretty sure there are demonic beings behind this and using their human proxies to unfold this rather tasteless spectacle.

I might be able to enjoy life a lot more if I can learn to laugh at this stuff..... but the fact that the women involved in writing this stuff are playing it absolutely straight makes it blacker than the blackest possible comedy....

It's honestly like all of this is just a joke except the women just don't get it.

And instead call it female empowerment...

But can they really be so witless?

Do you have your brain sand blasted out of your head when you become a feminist or something?

Raising a "fat positive" kid can be a thing now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: