Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

4D Crystals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: 4D Crystals   Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: 4D Crystals   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:56 pm

Breaking law of physics in 3D, is this even possible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: 4D Crystals   Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:11 am

It's not literally a 4d crystal. They're being typically sensationalist. It's just a crystal which oscillates and changes shape regularly. Time is only a product of the 4th dimension, like gravity, but is not the 4th dimension itself.

Interesting find though.

simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: 4D Crystals   Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Truthspoon wrote:
It's not literally a 4d crystal. They're being typically sensationalist. It's just a crystal which oscillates and changes shape regularly. Time is only a product of the 4th dimension, like gravity, but is not the 4th dimension itself.

Interesting find though.
I know, what I was asking, time is from 4th dimension and we are living in a 3D if I'm not wrong, so how time is possible to be in our dimension?
All I'm saying that who knows, maybe we think we are in 3D but live actually in something higher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: 4D Crystals   Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:07 am

If they’re observing it as an every day kind of thing, then it’s of our dimension, 3D. As far as I understand. 

We can only observe the effects of 4D in 3D, we can’t by definition directly observe 4D. Not at present level of advancement anyway,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: 4D Crystals   Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:54 am

simply_nobody wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Interesting find though.
I know, what I was asking, time is from 4th dimension and we are living in a 3D if I'm not wrong, so how time is possible to be in our dimension?
All I'm saying that who knows, maybe we think we are in 3D but live actually in something higher.

Good question.

In 4D there is no time, but it is the shape of the 4d universe which we perceive as time.

Every. surface of a 4d shape is a 3d reality in time.

Imagine the surface of a balloon. The balloon inflating is the passage of time, while we are stuck on the surface, experience change which we call 'time'.

But in 4d all the 3d surfaces of the 4d universe are present at the same time. This is eternity. There is no time because there is no change, events just are and always have been.

Time is how we perceive part of the nature of 4d reality. In 'slices' we call time.

Another one is gravity. Because 4d spacetime is curved everything rolls around and because mass affects 4d space time by changing its shape, then heavy objects roll around attracted to each other.

4D Crystals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-
Jump to: