Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Jews fight Trump's rollback of Trans gender rights.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Jews fight Trump's rollback of Trans gender rights.   Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:30 pm

You have to wonder why....

Could it be because one of their tools to destroy Goyim's society is being dismantled?

Expect mass protests from the wimins with blue hair and facial piercings and the men in identical black Guci riot gear, which George Soros seems to have on his payroll.

http://forward.com/news/364040/jewish-groups-transgender-rights-rollback-an-assault-on-freedom/

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Jews fight Trump's rollback of Trans gender rights.   Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Feinberg described herself as "an anti-racist white, working-class, secular Jewish, transgender, lesbian, female, revolutionary communist."[2][4][5] Feinberg stated in a 2006 interview that her preferred pronouns varied depending on context:

For me, pronouns are always placed within context. I am female-bodied, I am a butch lesbian, a transgender lesbian - referring to me as "she/her" is appropriate, particularly in a non-trans setting in which referring to me as "he" would appear to resolve the social contradiction between my birth sex and gender expression and render my transgender expression invisible. I like the gender neutral pronoun "ze/hir" because it makes it impossible to hold on to gender/sex/sexuality assumptions about a person you're about to meet or you've just met. And in an all trans setting, referring to me as "he/him" honors my gender expression in the same way that referring to my sister drag queens as "she/her" does. - Leslie Feinberg, 2006[3][15]

Feinberg’s widow, Minnie Bruce Pratt, wrote in her statement regarding Feinberg’s death that Feinberg did not really care which pronouns a person used to address her: “She preferred to use the pronouns she/zie and her/hir for herself, but also said: ‘I care which pronoun is used, but people have been respectful to me with the wrong pronoun and disrespectful with the right one. It matters whether someone is using the pronoun as a bigot, or if they are trying to demonstrate respect.’"[5] Feinberg's last words were reported to be, “Hasten the revolution! Remember me as a revolutionary communist.”[2]

Last edited by Truthspoon on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Jews fight Trump's rollback of Trans gender rights.   Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:49 pm

https://www.google.ae/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/08/11/what-does-a-gender-neutral-kid-call-themself-in-a-gendered-language/

Jazz Jennings
Jazz Jennings — who was born with a longer, “very Jewish” last name — has accomplished a lot for a 15-year-old: She’s a reality TV star, a published author and a face of Johnson & Johnson’s Clean & Clear campaign. (She was also the youngest grand marshal of New York’s Pride Parade on Sunday.)

It probably helped that she got a head start in the public eye at the age of 7, when she became one of the youngest people to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria — a condition in which a person experiences clinical distress with the gender she or he was assigned at birth (in Jennings’ case, male).

Jennings’ book and popular TLC show “I Am Jazz,” which focus on her life and obstacles as a trans teen, have made her the unofficial face of America’s transgender youth.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Jews fight Trump's rollback of Trans gender rights.   Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:01 pm

https://ronabbass.wordpress.com/2016/04/21/jewish-daily-forward-openly-admits-jews-are-behind-homosexual-transgender-movement/

The realistreport.com Posted Thurs., April 21, 2016

The Jewish Daily Forward recently published its annual Forward 50, a list of the 50 most influential Jews in American life… To introduce the list, Forward editor Jane Eisner describes the immense influence Jews have over American political and cultural life. In the process, they essentially admitted that Jews are the leading proponents of homosexual marriage, gay rights, and the disgusting, entirely degenerate and insane movement supporting transgenderism.

Due exclusively to Jewish influence and subversion, these Talmudic, degenerate cultural and social movements have become mainstream in American society today, a fact that Vice President Joe Biden once openly celebrated.

This is a year when American Jews are deeply, loudly and passionately embedded in some of the most pressing political and social issues in the nation.

Not that we were shy in other years. But a confluence of events allowed — or perhaps dictated — an outsized role for many of the Jews profiled in this year’s Forward 50. From the debate over a nuclear deal with Iran, to the emergence of transgender identity in synagogues and on screen, to the groundbreaking acceptance of marriage equality, American Jews are playing a starring role.

The most obvious Jew to grab the political national spotlight this year is Bernie Sanders, the quirky, blunt talking, doggedly earnest independent senator from Vermont.

It’s fair to say that his candidacy for president was considered no more than a quixotic adventure last spring — until summertime’s record-breaking crowds scrambled expectations and proved that a Jewish guy who still sounds Brooklyn can wow them in Iowa.

Beyond the never-ending presidential race the boisterous debate over the Iran deal found Jews negotiating (Wendy Sherman), opposing (Chuck Schumer), supporting (Jerry Nadler) and otherwise shaping the most serious foreign policy development of the year.

Our influence goes well beyond politics. The legal framework to support same-sex marriage, which Evan Wolfson developed as a law student 30 years ago, was ratified at the highest level when the Supreme Court ruled in favour of marriage equality in June.

Another human rights issue — ensuring that transgender Americans do not suffer discrimination — was championed in a Jewish day school by a remarkable bar mitzvah boy (Tom Sosnik), on the high-fashion runway (Hari Nef) and in the acclaimed television show “Transparent” (director Jill Soloway and actor Jeffrey Tambor.) […]

Suffice it to say, without Jewish propaganda, activism, lobbying, and support, none of these anti-White, un-Christian socio-cultural movements – homosexual marriage, gay rights, transgenderism, etc. – would be accepted, much less celebrated, in American society today.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Jews fight Trump's rollback of Trans gender rights.   Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Freedom to be floridly mentally unwell, and perhaps commit suicide, as many do post op.

There hasn't been enough research into treatment prior to re-assignment IMO, and as such a cautious appraoch, which Trump appears to be leaning towards, is wholly appropriate.

Attempts to normalize it don't sit well with me. Yeh, I get that in past lives people may have been predominantly the opposite sex, which may affect their conscious experience in their new life and convince them they should change genders.

I think this, combined with a generally greater spiritual awareness presently, could well be a big reason we are currently seeing such a rise of trans stuff.

Though it's a kind of greater spiritual awareness which also paradoxically seems to be hitting a ceiling.

There needs to be a better education on how and why to ride it out for people feeling this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Jews fight Trump's rollback of Trans gender rights.   Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:36 am

futureshock wrote:
Freedom to be floridly mentally unwell, and perhaps commit suicide, as many do post op.

There hasn't been enough research into treatment prior to re-assignment IMO, and as such a cautious appraoch, which Trump appears to be leaning towards, is wholly appropriate.

Attempts to normalize it don't sit well with me. Yeh, I get that in past lives people may have been predominantly the opposite sex, which may affect their conscious experience in their new life and convince them they should change genders.

I think this, combined with a generally greater spiritual awareness presently, could well be a big reason we are currently seeing such a rise of trans stuff.

Though it's a kind of greater spiritual awareness which also paradoxically seems to be hitting a ceiling.

There needs to be a better education on how and why to ride it out for people feeling this way.

'Floridly mentally unwell' is right.

Thing is, stuff like this is a mind virus.

Nothing normal about trans people at all. It's weird...

But in order to destroy western civilisation people need to have their sense of values and 'normalcy' removed.

With no more 'normal' then no abuses can be opposed on moral grounds because morality no longer exists.

Next step is accepting paedophila as a 'new normal'.

And when they do that, then there whole system will be out in the open and totally unapossable because by losing our sense of right and wrong we will have no basis to judge anything as bad or evil anymore.

This is their long game.

Jews fight Trump's rollback of Trans gender rights.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-