Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Four words that could have saved the world.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Four words that could have saved the world.   Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:19 am

What If I’m Wrong?

I write this as a bit of a belated curiosity or postscript to the human race and what could have been if every human being had had this idea drummed into them at an early age until it became an instant habit of thought.

I’m afraid this information is a little bit late, much too late to save Earth and the human race which seems to have piled error upon atrocity for thousands upon thousands of years until we the present occupants of this planet find ourselves no wiser than we did at the start. Sure we have mobile phones and air-conditioning but along with that we have an Earth which we have conspicuously stripped of much of its bio-diversity, as long as a list of human sins and horrors which no imagined hell beyond could equal.

The Human race seems to have made the Earth its own private hell. Whether through the annals of the Romans, of the inquisition, of Communism or of depleted uranium and white phosphorous used on Iraqi children. Combine this with what I consider a likely extinction level event unfolding in Fukushima and we have an inevitable picture that humanity’s best days are behind it.

But what if people had done things different? What if Hitler had been instilled with the habit: “What if I’m wrong?” He didn’t have to believe he was wrong, but at least the possibility of entertaining a doubt would certainly have possibly saved the world a great deal of trouble..

What if Tony Blair too had thought ‘what if I’m wrong?’ we would have been spared the Iraq war, deformed nuclear mutant babies and the growth of ISIS.

What if ISIS themselves had the thought ‘what if I’m wrong?’ mind controlled into them by some benign brain washing expert. What if we all had this idea ‘What if I’m wrong?’

But the funny thing is, for whatever reason of human psychology, this is the thought we all seem to experience least.
Is it because something about animal nature is not about reflection but pure will and action?

Obviously if a cat catching a bird where to handicap itself by asking ‘what if I’m wrong’ about this jump to catch that bird, he would likely starve in due course, but then cats haven’t been given the same kind of leading role in directing the fate and future of a whole planet and all its inhabitants.

What if the Japanese government of the post war had just held back a moment before decided to allow the Americans to build nuclear power plants along the coastline of a highly geologically unstable island?

What if they had asked ‘What if we’re wrong about this?’. The answer of course we now know, if you’re wrong then you will likely poison the whole Pacific ocean wiping out the largest biological domain on planet Earth, it’s primary source of oxygen and possibly destroying Earth itself as a life sustaining environment at some point in the future. This answer would probably have given them pause for thought and they would wisely have decided not to be such bloody muppets.

But they didn’t. And humans never do. They never stop for a moment and ask themselves whether they might be wrong and about to commit a major fuck up.

And this in essence, is the tragedy of the rather short story of the human race.

I wonder if the cats will make a better job of it.

As a writer I used to have this great hope that my small ideas and projects would one day come to fruition and be printed and bound and would form part of the great depository of human knowledge and human experience. Now I no longer see any future for humanity, there will be no books or anything in the future since books and knowledge require that the primary need of basic human survival are mastered and the way things are on Earth I rather fear that very soon the human race will be reduced to that condition of day to day survival in a toxic deadly environment where no food will grow and the fish will all be dead or radioactive.

But I could be wrong.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:50 pm

It's like me and football betting, the idea that you will be right this time, and from that point you'll enable yourself to go on a streak of being right.

I've actually stopped all that this year, incidentally. Not as a resolution or some shit like that, just a temporary thing to make some attempt to improve my finances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villival

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:59 pm

I, too, write. All we give care and attention to is never lost. It is part of the mind and experience of God. It is permanently etched into the fabric of life. 

My son was targeted and killed. I wanted to kill someone when I found out the only thing he had left that I truly wanted, was a notebook of his writing and they had burned it. The anger over the lost writing consumed me, until I realized that it is really never lost. 

Truthspoon, the writing you have done on your experiences with Freemason hive minds, the Illuminati, Satanists, witches, pedophiles and all the other lost souls, was one of the only true and real explanations of what I went through that I could find. It came from your heart and experience and when I read and recognized a brother in experience, it became part of who I am and everyone I touch. 

Christ knows those poor bastards are lost. Fear and ego are deadly combinations. Delusional dumb fucks. I'd rather be one of me than 1 million of them. Choosing fame, power and money over integrity and truth, like this world is all there is. Hell, this is just one blink of one trillionth of a second. There's more to come and I for one, stand by the face I choose to show God. You can't stand face to face with God until you have a face to show God. Just one whole face. 

You are a brother. I stood up to those bastards too. Your writing means something. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villival

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:12 am

I always remembered the words of a song by Patty Griffith "Long Road Home"

I wonder as I stare up at the sky turnin red,
How hard would it have been to say some kinder words instead.

Those words stuck with me and because of them, I say "I was wrong" when I know I was wrong. Most people just don't say it. Therein lies the mistake. Not saying it is a lie. To say it when you know it, is truth. And when you're not sure "What if I'm Wrong?" is just as important.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villival

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:13 am

Griffin (sp?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villival

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:19 am

I'll be damned if I didn't flip those lyrics. I was wrong. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villival

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:20 am

It's been a long lifetime, aside from the past four years. Flip their black magic at them and raise them 10. Fuck them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:17 am

Thanks Villival for your support and thank you for joining the forum.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your son.

The one consolation we have for our suffering on earth is the knowledge that this world is not the end of our experience...it's one of the few advantages from dealing with all this stuff that it becomes more and more apparent that these people are trafficking with demons, and if there are bad guys in the spirit realm then there must be good guys too.

There are two sides in all this, even though it might seem like a simplistic cliché to some, and fortunately the good side is powerful, merciful and eternal. The bad side is born of weakness and confusion, and doomed to eventual destruction, the problem however is that it is in control of the major power bases which control human activity on Earth, the other side is always with us, but doesn't have any branches on the High Street.

Finding 'The Good' is much more of a challenge than finding 'The Bad' which are everywhere and control everything and have a hundred different names.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:47 pm

Well, I have to say I was a babe in the woods until I decided to stay in the NOW and accidently popped into "their" hellish dimension, hive mind and all. They threw everything they could at me. The instant I wasn't "afraid" anymore, they sent all their goons after me. I, foolishly, had no idea how intertwined the spiritual dimension really is, in this dimension. 

Thanks for the lesson, guys. It only made me stronger and more outspoken about the truth. They are not the brightest bulbs on this planet. We are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:56 pm

Well if you ever wish to go into more detail about your experiences then I'm sure you would find a receptive audience here. Either here or on my blog, the more testimonies we can get the better. I am currently compiling some testimonies I have received by message which I intend to put into a new e-book I'm presently working on......

Villival

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:50 pm

I do need to do so. The whole situation seems to be ratcheting up. I can relate the story, but without a lot of the insight you seem to have. I only know what happened and in retrospect realize a lot of targeting has gone on throughout my life. But, it really started around December of 2012, when I was bought up to D.C. and New York City to be checked out. I didn't know that at the time, but realize it in hindsight. From there, things got really, really weird and then got insane. 

Thanks to people like you (there were masons for sure involved; one was someone I thought was a friend I had known for years, who just showed up at my sister's house and said I was "in trouble." How did he know this, unless I was blackballed or targeted or whatever?) I have rosicrucians, templars, cathars and probably masons in my family history, but I didn't know that until I went through their little "program." Also, my great grandfather was a hypnotist and members of that family had studied with Fulcanelli; de Lesseps. Didn't know that either, until after the fact, trying to figure out what the hell happened to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Yep, old 'friends' who suddenly step out and reveal that you really didn't know them at all and that they had been living in a totally different reality from you all along....had that with a friend of mine amd my father and Nana. She was a half Norwegian white witch and worshipped Odin, and seems to have been controlled by the Masons, being a witch she was in their game and I don't think she ever really figured that out.

We're also part of an old royal bloodline....like it or not it just makes you different from other people...that's why these old bloodline people tend to make cults and brotherhoods, because they simply think and have abilities and an awareness that most people simply don't have.

Unfortunately these gifts and psychic abilities tend to put them in direct contact with demonic spirits...and the rest is an inevitable disaster....with psychic humans in positions of the highest secret power, advised by demons, and they in turn advise the human lackeys who are the 'public face' they present to the world.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:05 pm

I think my friend felt bad while it was happening. I ended up losing my house and my jobs. But, I saw him recently and he looks sort of dead inside. Did I really know him at all before, or just think I did? He's doing a lot of weird shit, like giving parties with alcohol to 20 somethings, while he is married and in his forties. Something strange about that and I believe the whole town I lived in was full of witches and masons, in retrospect. 

Now he says he wants to run for mayor; a dead giveaway he is "one of them". 

Did we just not see all that magic stuff before, because we weren't "awake" or do you think they decided to try and bring us in? My experience was full of the light of Christ, God and plenty of witches, demons and what I now know are Nordics and Reptilians. Quite and eye opener.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:45 pm

Are Reptilians and Nordics a real thing do you think?

Never been quite sure about whether those guys are real or not.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:07 pm

I know for a fact that Nordics are real, because there were some very strange people that showed up during my "adventure" and a Nordic was one. He was about 6 feet 4 inches, blond, blue eyed with no body hair and extremely telepathic. His eyes were very wide apart and he looked like a supermodel.Also, he had an allover body tan (I am sure it was fake) and said he was a millwright and a singer, which makes no sense. He told me he went to Jesuit but would not give his last name. And he said and did some very odd things. It's a really long story. Then he disappeared as inexplicably as he showed up. 

When I say Reptilian, I mean one who looks like a person but has the heart of a reptile. This guy had some kind of very strange little man with him, who looked "fake" and couldn't really hold a conversation. In retrospect, the little guy seemed like some kind of a slave. Very creepy and very weird. I was drugged by the "reptilian", blacked out and distinctly remember at one point, him questioning me about all sorts of things. 

Jay, there was so much weird stuff going on and real people (there were some thoughtforms, too) that were not like us. 

At one point, past the worst intensity of it, I was sitting in a park by myself and all of a sudden this VERY tall, like seven feet guy was just standing there. For some reason I wasn't afraid. He was very, very thin and his skin had a very translucent luminesense. (damn I know that is not spelled correctly). 

He began to talk about how people have masks on and that we don't even understand who we are really talking to or interacting with. What he was saying is that you never know who someone is, so be kind, truthful and non manipulative.  Not to talk badly about people. Sort of like we are all aspects of God. He told me his name was Blaze Star. Then, when I was getting ready to leave, he gave me a VERY penetrating look and said "God sure has blessed you." Then he quickly kissed me on the mouth and disappeared around a corner, as mysteriously as he had shown up. 

Let me be clear. I was raised in an artistic, intelligent family who were taught good manners and to be persevering. There was always a lot of psychic things going on in my family, but until I went through this experience, I didn't even believe in ultra dimensionals or terrestials, etc. I would have questioned the sanity of someone who talked about Nordics, Reptilians, etc. Now, because of my accidently popping into another reality, I KNOW there are such things. This earth is teeming with beings we know nothing about. 

There were three things simultaneously that got me into that high strangeness; all of a sudden all fear was gone (which turned out to be some kind of abracadabra word that opened up the door), I decided to stay in the now, a la Joseph Campbell, and I had a kundalina awakening, bought on by the most tortuous case of shingles that I could have imagined. They erupted on the base of my spine. 

Music, too, was a big part of the whole thing. It's a really, really long and involved story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villival

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Mon May 01, 2017 3:33 am

Dammit, just lost a whole long street cred post. Summary. 

I worked with the Tulane National Primate Research Center in Covington, LA for four years of one of a two person Communications Department at the time all this started to go down. I was in school and got straight A's, in addition to two jobs; the other waiting tables. 

Found out about five weeks ago, my beautiful, intelligent cousin who was married to the head of the FBI here in New Orleans (now divorced) was also targeted; death threats, ribs broken. We were at a family get together on St. Patrick's Day and couldn't get into details. 

This stuff is really strange and really complex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Mon May 01, 2017 4:58 am

So your cousin must know something and they want her to keep quiet.

The world really is managed like an 80's gangster movie.

Villival

PostSubject: Re: Four words that could have saved the world.   Mon May 01, 2017 1:46 pm

Ha, ha. No kidding. Gangster stooges. Bumbling idiots. Once you know their modus operandi, you see how dumb they really are. Everything is operated based on fear. Once I realized I was smarter than they are, they couldn't take it and tried to get me to destroy myself. It didn't work. Now I know what they are really up to and realize how lost they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-
Jump to: