Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

AMP Accelerated Mobile Pages Google Bias. Strictly Anti-Trump, Anti Brexit content.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: AMP Accelerated Mobile Pages Google Bias. Strictly Anti-Trump, Anti Brexit content.   Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:04 pm

So there's this mobile news filtering service called AMP which Google uses and I was just doing my daily, or more like hourly check on Trump, Brexit and the turning tide, when today I noticed that on my mobile all the content was anti Trump to the point of being obvious, and it was all plucked from weasly wanky dying Left Wing Marxist Frankfurt School rags like The Independent (already dead as a print edition) and The Guardian, (a living dead newspaper Zombie being artificially sustained by the deeply shady 'Scott Trust', whatever that is.)

Such obvious bias....I never was a fan of Trump but I want him to reign supreme because it's obvious the establishment hate him and are using such blatant propaganda to subvert the democratic process I just want to see their little creeping weeping goon faces crushed.

And why hasn't someone taken out George Soros yet?

Spooks only kill the good guys. Come on you bastards, play fair, can't you pop the bad guy's head open too for once. 

Pretty sure James Bond would have dealt with him and surely every Bond baddie ever is based on George Soros. Even the name Soros is  Bond bad guy name.

Billionaire, fake philanthropist, Nazi colaborator, foreign.

The dream Bond villian.

AMP Accelerated Mobile Pages Google Bias. Strictly Anti-Trump, Anti Brexit content.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: