Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Online magazine for children extols the virtues of hormone replacement sex change therapy. Yes really.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Online magazine for children extols the virtues of hormone replacement sex change therapy. Yes really.   Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:07 pm

Something about this weird internet oddball CopperCab. Seems to be a guy who is a bit unbalanced due to the pressures of being ginger and so has been making videos claiming he's now a woman.

Just another day in the life of SchizoAmerica but for this particular online children's magazine the man/woman/ginger thing is apparently a latter day saint.

Satire really has nowhere to go anymore and that's a shame.

http://www.j-14.com/posts/youtuber-claire-kittrell-opens-up-about-her-gender-transition-109761

Quote :

YouTuber Claire Kittrell Opens Up About Her Gender Transition
YouTube star Claire Kittrell, formerly known as Michael Kittrell, has just faced the bravest battle of her life: opening up about her gender transition. She is most famous for her 2010 video, Gingers Do Have Souls.

Claire's YouTube channel is called CopperCab, yet when she didn't post anything for five months, fans were wondering what happened. Now, she has reemerged as her true self and she could not be happier or stronger! The star has been understandably emotional about the whole thing, even explaining in a new video about the journey she has been on. Fortunately, she has been getting nothing but support!

She said, "I'm not going to live another year of my life pretending to be someone else. I'm just not going to do it. I know a lot of you are going to make fun of me. I know a lot of you are going to think that I'm joking. This is the hardest video I've ever made, because I'm not."
"I'm not going to pretend to be someone else anymore. Not in front of the camera and not behind one. It may seem cliché, but Caitlyn Jenner helped me out a lot. I know that she gets a lot of flack because she is a lady of means," she continued.
"She has a lot of money and not every trans person can look like her because she's able to afford surgery."

Claire goes on to talk about a lot of other important topics in her video and it's definitely worth watching. We're so happy that she is finally able to feel comfortable enough to share her story with the world! You go girl!

And well done Alex Riccardi, you'll be first up against the wall when common sense returns to planet Earth. 

You're writing for children CHILDREN. Why not write an article about brave Bangkok lady boys servicing curious foreign expats. Oh, that's next week? I see.

Are these women totally fucked in the head? Why would you encourage children with this kind of thing? Why would a woman celebrate someone changing their gender and apparently undergoing hormone replacement and specifically write an article aimed at children?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandra-riccardi-0205b9a0

Quote :
Alexandra Riccardi

Editorial News Intern at Boston.com
Boston, MassachusettsWriting and Editing

Volunteer Experience & Causes

Causes Alexandra cares about:

• Arts and Culture
  • Children
  • Civil Rights and Social Action
  • Economic Empowerment
  • Environment
  • Health
  • Human Rights
  • Disaster and Humanitarian Relief

Organizations Alexandra supports:

• St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
  • Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
  • UPMC

Cares about children?

Are you sure about that Alexandra?

It's ironic that she is so interested in children because most assuredly she is a danger to them and should at all costs be kept away from them.

Maybe you started getting confused about things when you joined these guys:

Quote :

Organizations

• Delta Delta Delta Fraternity

Vice President of Recruitment and Alumni Relations Chair

September 2010 – April 2014

Bravo Alex Riccardi.... well done on being a grinning agent of chaos and destruction and be assured that Satan never forgets his helpers. 

See you in hell. I'll be the guy with the badge that says 'just visiting'.

I wonder what goes on at St Jude's Children's Research hospital.........

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Online magazine for children extols the virtues of hormone replacement sex change therapy. Yes really.   Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Pure Brass Eye isn't it.

Funny you mention gingers, on a slight tangent, I was thinking the other day about the arrogance of ginger men who become successful in their chosen vocation. It's a bit like Small Man's Syndrome. I lived with a ginger guy who was a successful architect and had an incredible superiority about him - although in times of deeper questioning, he was too rooted in materialism and sort of hit a barrier - and he reminded me of short men I've met who've gained success in their field. Can only be due to difficult upbringings, and now they have their chance to feel like Real Men. Except, they fuck it up by being arrogant pricks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Online magazine for children extols the virtues of hormone replacement sex change therapy. Yes really.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: