Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

The whole of the alternative media being played into hating Muslims.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: The whole of the alternative media being played into hating Muslims.   Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:43 pm

They're all at it now.

Makes me quite uncomfortable, especially Alex Jones and Dr Watson. They've totally dropped any talk about the elite, the new world order and now the only enemy are Mexicans and Muslims.

Has anyone else noticed this shift in the Infowar? Seems to have become a Holy war.

It's rather worrying, especially since most of his listeners appear to be armed. Wouldn't take much for a few of them to blow a gasket and start fighting their own 'war against Isis' on American soil.

I think the only people who know what's really going on are the Red Ice brigade who seem to have dropped all their aliens claptrap and seem to be aware that it is 'the tribe' behind everything.

Either way, Clinton or Trump, Israel and The Tribe will still be firmly in control of their little puppets.

Ho hum.

Not much fun is it?

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The whole of the alternative media being played into hating Muslims.   Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:58 pm

So America has to choose between:
A woman who's admitted on camera she helped create, arm and fund AL-Q/ISIS which has also been corroborated by recently wikileaked emails
OR
A goofy racist failed businessman who says he's ready to start nuking people

How crazy is it that people are so up in arms about the sly Trump assassination remarks. If America's own punishments were applied to her crimes, she'd be executed anyway. People just don't have a clue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: The whole of the alternative media being played into hating Muslims.   Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:10 pm

futureshock wrote:
A woman who's admitted on camera she helped create, arm and fund AL-Q/ISIS which has also been corroborated by recently wikileaked emails
OR

How crazy is it that people are so up in arms about the sly Trump assassination remarks. If America's own punishments were applied to her crimes, she'd be executed anyway. People just don't have a clue.

Our choices are not great thats for sure but what are we left with? Do not see any crime Clinton could be executed for but they swept that e-mail scandal under the rug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The whole of the alternative media being played into hating Muslims.   Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Old Skeptic wrote:
futureshock wrote:
OR

Our choices are not great thats for sure but what are we left with? Do not see any crime Clinton could be executed for but they swept that e-mail scandal under the rug.

Welcome to the forum Skeptic.... I like your avatar.

I can't say I'm much of an expert on US law.... but helping create a terror threat which is now taking the lives of civilians in Europe and poses a risks to US citizens at home must surely constitute some form of treason.

But I think in reality we all know that these people are totally immune from legal responsibility, since they are merely following the orders of extremely powerful people who have the ability to control the whole infrastructure of the United States to protect their pawns for as long as they are useful to them.

Old Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: The whole of the alternative media being played into hating Muslims.   Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:02 pm

I can deal with Clintons e-mail scandal because to me its no big deal really....Now weather she disclosed secrets she should not have I don't know.....Whats really scary is they gave Trump his first intel briefing a couple days ago......I just wonder how long it will be before he lets his alligator mouth overload his canary ass and say something he should not have? Like that would be a surprise to anyone.

I am truly disillusioned with our choices for President this time and it might be the first time in 20+ years that I don't vote.

As far as hating Muslims, I wonder if the Alternative Media is just playing into the hands of its readers or they just after Google ratings? 

Glad you like the avatar.....appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The whole of the alternative media being played into hating Muslims.   Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:08 pm

Old Skeptic wrote:
I can deal with Clintons e-mail scandal because to me its no big deal really....Now weather she disclosed secrets she should not have I don't know.....Whats really scary is they gave Trump his first intel briefing a couple days ago......I just wonder how long it will be before he lets his alligator mouth overload his canary ass and say something he should not have? Like that would be a surprise to anyone.

I am truly disillusioned with our choices for President this time and it might be the first time in 20+ years that I don't vote.

This seems to be the theme amongst the US electorate......noone really likes either of the two candidates..... and Hilary was shooed in by the super delegates much to the dismay of actual democrat voters and activists.

Both to me seem to be 'blame and bomb more Muslims' candidates and I suppose the secret rulers were taking no chances on this one. Heads they win tails we lose......

To avoid war which one do we vote for?

I would say Trump at this point..... but Trump is barmy and could literally do anything..... though as he seems to have so effectively sabotaged his own campaign I am beginning to side with the conspiracy theory that he ran only to ensure that Clinton would be elected.

Old Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: The whole of the alternative media being played into hating Muslims.   Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Truthspoon wrote:
Old Skeptic wrote:

This seems to be the theme amongst the US electorate......noone really likes either of the two candidates..... and Hilary was shooed in by the super delegates much to the dismay of actual democrat voters and activists.

Both to me seem to be 'blame and bomb more Muslims' candidates and I suppose the secret rulers were taking no chances on this one. Heads they win tails we lose......

To avoid war which one do we vote for?

I would say Trump at this point..... but Trump is barmy and could literally do anything..... though as he seems to have so effectively sabotaged his own campaign I am beginning to side with the conspiracy theory that he ran only to ensure that Clinton would be elected.

Bottom line Hillary Clinton scares me sitting in the White House.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The whole of the alternative media being played into hating Muslims.   Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:42 am

Clinton in the Whitehouse will see the most powerful country on Earth ruled by a woman on her death bed..... She'll probably die in her first year, there's no way a sick woman will be able to take the strain.....US will be plunged into chaos and uncertainty..... and whichever jackals are circling the institutions will be able to move closer to pick at the corpse of the US.

Vote Trump....solely on account that's he not a demented dying witch.

Old Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: The whole of the alternative media being played into hating Muslims.   Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:36 am

Will most likely vote for the Libertarian candidate at this time.....But still on the fence about Trump...It worries me that he just don't know when to shut up. And I am really surprised that after the Intel briefing he was given that he has not spilled the beans about something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The whole of the alternative media being played into hating Muslims.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: