Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What is it with sexually abused celebs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: What is it with sexually abused celebs?   Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm

I hope this doesn't come across as insensitive, it just strikes me that there seems to be a lot of celebrities and famous people, including most of the greatest musicians of the twentieth century who have revealed the dark shadow of childhood sexual abuse in their lives.

I'm not making this post to be salacious or explicitly controversial (the chance would be a fine thing) I merely wonder what is the significance of the apparent statistical anomaly of a surprisingly high proportion of people in the arts and entertainment, our national and international cultural heroes, and why it seems so many of them have experienced child abuse in their past.

John Lennon, Freddie Mercury, Jimmy Hendrix, Russel Brand, Axel Rose, George Orwell, Ozzy Osborne.....

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-survivors-of-child-abuse/celebrity-lists

I wonder if perhaps the effect of child abuse makes them more determined to succeed or gives them a different perspective, perhaps creates this need to be famous and loved by the public to make up for pain in the past, or perhaps it is something else, like some kind of weird initiation into a new consciousness, one in which they are guided to fame by their celebrity handlers. I have researched how childhood trauma creates a permanent change in brain chemistry akin to that which is evoked in fear and terror Masonic initiations.

I dunno..... there's something odd about it all though.

What is it with sexually abused celebs?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Questions, theories and uncharted territory.-