Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Darkness and Light!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Darkness and Light!   Sat 20 Dec 2014 - 21:14

One must recognise only the light and give no consideration to 'the darkness'.

The purpose of the darkness is to drag light from the 4th dimension and bring it down into the astral-world and 3d for the purposes of feeding certain entities and the creation of the world. The masons create this world and pretend it's the only game in town and that when you die, that's it. 

So this world is built on deception. As David Icke said, it literally doesn't have to be like this.

The dark void is the foundation upon which light is transmuted to form matter.

Our purpose in life and the one also mentioned by the Alchemists, was to transmute base matter (ourselves) into gold (light).

When we die, hopefully we will manage the personal transmutation without too many problems, but I think it's essential to try to gain this awareness while alive for an easier transition.

Steer clear of evoking the darkness or attributing some noble role to it, as if it's part of God's plan. I don't think it is. It's just the way things have turned out here on Earth as a result of the soul inclinations of those born here for thousands of years.

The darkness is an infinitely malign trickster, and wishes to lead all into ruin to fill its void. The Freemasons have given the darkness a specific place in their lodges, and they worship it (they claim to worship the light but this isn't true, they fear the light, they themselves cannot enter it).

The Masons have many dieties they evoke who embody the 'trickster' aspect of the darkness: Pan, Bachus, Bes, Loki, and the pagans revere these aspects of the darkness as something almost 'fun' and satirically ironic. Indeed the world Satire itself comes from the profane and probably orgiastic rites of the half-goat people: The Satyrs. When those guys get started on the Nymphs you don't even want to know.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu 28 May 2015 - 8:28; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/ Online
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Wed 25 Feb 2015 - 14:09

It's light.

Every second of reality is eternally preserved in light.

This is how holograms can work.

Because the photon actually has the ability to store more information than we are aware of in 3d. The photons are a permanent record of the whole of reality. Everything we do say and think here is eternally stored.

It is this continuum of infinite, eternal and timeless light, which is the stuff of God. It is inside us and all around us. Energy, light, electricity, the energetic force of the nucleus, the power that holds reality together.

The centre of the universe is not out there, but down into the microcosm.

The energy that binds reality together, the quantum realm, is where we may find God, being closest to the energetic centre of the universe. This whole universe is a 3 dimensional holographic projection from a 4d point.

This 4d point can either be a singularity in space, such as a black-hole (which reverses the process by sucking light back into 4d), or the singularity which exists within the protons and neutrons, their divine spark which projects energy into our space and time.

So search for God in the light. The light within. The dimunition of the self and the reconnection to the photo-electrical consciousness which inhabits the body.

If you look within this energy matrix and seek the sunlight within, then you will see God.

Take a look at this incredible instance of Quantum physics in action. A single photon apparently being able to be 'everywhere at once' and recreating an entire image. Basically it seems a single photon is able to map a whole image, as if it has the 'overview' and transcends 3d. I think it is able to do this because in reality a photon is a 4d energy, aspects of which we perceive in our 3d world.

This is incredible and this will no doubt be one of the foundations on which Quantum computers will operate.

Scientists store whole image on a single photon
Whoa...slow down there
Twitter 0 Facebook 8 G+
Reg comments 5
25 Jan 2007 at 12:07, Christopher Williams
An entire image's worth of data has been encoded into a single photon, without information being lost, for the first time.

Credit: University of Rochester
The image "UR", for New York's University of Rochester, where the work was carried out, was also decoded (pictured above) after being stored briefly.

The team behind the development, pubished in Physical Review Letters, say it opens the door to optical buffering and eventual long-term light-based information storage. Optical buffering is also a way to beat a communications bottleneck: converting an optical signal to an electronic one.

Assistant professor of physics, and leader of the team that created the device, John Howell said: "It sort of sounds impossible, but instead of storing just ones and zeros, we're storing an entire image. It's analogous to the difference between snapping a picture with a single pixel and doing it with a camera - this is like a six megapixel camera."

The image was created simply by shining a single photon through a minute stencil. At that scale, quantum mechanics dictates that a single photon passes through all the holes in the stencil simultaneously, picking up the shadow - or the information - from each one.

The photon then passed into a four inch "cell" of caesium gas at 100°C, where it was slowed. The new approach to slowing light used by the researchers means that thousands of information-bearing photons could be stored in a single cell without data being lost.

Alan Willner, professor of electrical engineering at the University of Southern California and president of the IEEE Lasers and Optical Society said: "The parallel amount of information John has sent all at once in an image is enormous in comparison to what anyone else has done before. To do that and be able to maintain the integrity of the signal - it's a wonderful achievement."

The next stage for the team is to attempt to store a photon permanently - the breakthrough which could lead to true light storage of vast quantities of information. ®

Bootnote
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/25/single_photon_storage/

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu 2 Jul 2015 - 0:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Sun 8 Mar 2015 - 12:26

We need time and space to prepare for the infinite.

We're here in this semi-frozen universe.....preparing ourselves for the light.

Infinite and eternal.

Except we perceive the 4th dimension only as time.....as 3d slices of the 4d eternal.

The universe is a 4 dimensional hologram onto a 3 dimensional surface.

The origin of the hologram is within the 4d singularity inside every atom. Which contains, in its incredibly high energies, the microscopic access to the 4th dimension.

The true centre of the universe is not the big-bang, or some measured point in space, but in fact the centre of the smallest particle.

Particles are 3d objects and don't exist in 4d where everything is of course, one. That's why physicists are so confused about all the different subatomic particles and why they have so much trouble identifying them and QUANTIFYING them.... because they are trying to observe 4d energies using only 3d tools. The very meaning of Quantum physics is the struggle to really 'quantify' what reality and matter really is.

But it can't be done because 4d 'encroachments' are not quantifiable. So Quantum Physics has become this sort of, gateway to the unknown where science kinda admits 'we're fucked'!.

The press has lately repudiated CERN's apparent discovery of the Higg's Boson by the way. Like I said, they didn't discover the Higg's Boson, it was bullshit.  They never will discover it. It cannot exist. The first cause of the universe is a 4d manifestation. Can't be located and measured in 3d..... Unless scientists actually seriously start to consider some of my theories about 4d which I have been expounding here these past few months.

If you wonder why I seem to be a science head sometimes it's because I'm really into science (as well as mysticism, spirituality and weed) and I even started an MSci Astrophysics 4 year course at the prestigious and cool Queen Mary College London...... I gave it up after six weeks. I couldn't do the Math and to be honest the course was pretty fucking boring and badly presented.....Switched to English.......  Much easier ride.

But in my approach to science now, I use Einstein's method of 'thought experiment' which basically means using your mind (4d processor) as the canvas for a reality simulation experiment.

I've always done them, since I was young. It's a kind of meditation/transcendence where by asking a question and creating a vision in your mind and an ongoing reality simulation, then by doing so you are accessing 4d, therefore you will receive answers from 4d.

I believe this method made Einstein the true scientific visionary/mystic he is to this day.

Noone's bettered him yet y'know.

Hawking isn't even in the same league I dunno why he's so famous to be honest. Probably because of that chair and the funny computer voice. Just a cause celebre, a matter of style over content.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 17:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Sun 24 May 2015 - 0:35

I bought an excellent translation and interpetation of the Egyptian book of the dead while in Egypt and it is the single most illuminating and fascinating thing I think I have ever read.

It really lets you into the secret of the ancient initiatory ordeals of the Pharaoh and I have to say I have experienced something of a similar metaphysical nature myself. An awareness that we are somehow directly connected on a quantum level, to the energies of the sun itself and that we are part of it and it is part of us.

I am also interested in the electrical theory of the sun which changes the perspective of the sun as a centre of energy and places the sun more in terms of a circuit whose battery is actually the whole solar system and the different 'potential' points of the different planets.

So just a lightning discharges are caused by a difference in electrical potential between the ground and the atmosphere, solar activity can actually be changed and manipulated by a change in the electrical potential of the planet itself. With an awareness that the human mind is an electro-magnetic node (is this an apt description?) then there is the possibility that a single human mind can directly have an effect on the atmosphereric conditions and electrical potential.

This of course is common knowledge to shamans druids and such like, but I don't think anyone yet has managed to formulate a 'scientific' explanation for acts of magic such as weather control, storm and rain creation and cloud busting.

I have had extensive practice at cloud busting and am pretty good at it now. So I have observed effects, then there must be a logical cause.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu 2 Jul 2015 - 0:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Thu 2 Jul 2015 - 0:51

The light you see at death is the source of our reality. All of the energy comes from there. It is light, mass-less quantum particles traveling instantaneously and out of time itself, the stuff of omnipotence and omnipresence: The stuff of God. When we die we actually shrink down deep into the subatomic and enter the folded 4th dimension, our soul is a minute quantum form from 4d. Our energy frequency, if it is able to vibrate high enough (being happy with its own self existence) it can join the high energy 4d domain, if the soul isn't able to energise itself or is alienated from 4d light then it cannot reach the higher states of reality and so bumbles around like a ghost or a demon in the void. Or it reincarnates.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 14:08

Illuminists do not like the sun. They actually develop and aversion to sunlight (for various EM reasons), this is where Vampire lore comes from..... They flee the light.

Their light is Venus. 

Enlightenment is connection to the EM signal of venus and the hive-mind which has buit around it.

Personally speaking I have developed an EM connection to the Sun. This is not their domain, there are no demons hiding in the sun, but in the thick clouds of Venus all sorts of discarnate beings lurk.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 14:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 14:10

The Sun doesn't give spiritual energies to the Illuminati because they are impure and cannot access the light directly. So they absorb it from others.

This is why they need to do midnight energy rituals to sustain them.

If they could access the spiritual energies of the sun then there would be no need for the Illuminati to do the evil things they have to do, and follow the dark instructions they are given.

These instructions do not come from the sun.

They worship the planets. Saturn = Satan, Venus = Ishtar, Mother Goddess. Jupiter = Jahweh, Zeus. They also worship distant stars and believe they are in contact with the light of the star but I believe they are mistaken and are just being led astray by demons. 

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 14:11

Jesus is the sun. A human representation of the 4d God consciousness of light and the energy dense 4th dimension within.

Catholicism is primarily mother-goddess worship.

Jesus was connected to the EM spiritual energies of the Sun.

He embodied the solar logos.

The Illuminati know that the Sun is the 4d GOD point, but they themselves cannot connect to this because they are impure and corrupted and there is no darkness in the sun (except for Black Sun sunspots which is another cult of theirs) so they worship planets because there is darkness and light combined. They also sacrifice people to obtain their solar (soul) energy.

Quote :
(Gospel of Thomas 39) Jesus said: The Pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge (and) have hidden them. They did not go in, and those who wished to go in they did not allow.

Quote :
(Gospel of Thomas 102) Jesus said: Woe to the Pharisees, for they are like a dog lying in the manger of the cattle; for he neither eats nor does he let the cattle eat.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Thu 23 Jul 2015 - 2:31

I was trying to imagine the roll the Sun plays in delivering consciousness into our part of the universe, and whether that's applicable to stars in general. 

Like they are some form of connecting point, delivering enough thrust to transfer consciousness from one dimension to another.

The Sun is surely having a conscious experience of some kind as well, same as Earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Thu 23 Jul 2015 - 10:41

Indeed Future Shock.

The role the sun has in delivering consciousness, well, I know it's a shot in the dark and I can't prove it at all (and it is basically unprovable) but I think consciousness is connected in some way to light and Electromagnetism.

In fact personally I am sure of it, that consciousness is a form of electromagnetism. We kind of know this already by the fact that our brains transmit electricity and that our thoughts show up on an MRI scan as Electromagnetic activity.

I believe that consciousness is present throughout the whole universe but that some of it 'settles' into incarnation and life on the various planets of the cosmos.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Thu 23 Jul 2015 - 19:10

I think consciousness is light, held in the pineal gland, delivered somehow via sunlight and DMT...the pineal the only organ other than the eyes that can detect light. 

47-49 days after conception, when the gland is fully formed, EM is first detected. Shortly after this, gender is assigned.

It would help explain the constant historical spiritual and religious references to Light. That which is in everyone, omnipotent throughout the universe, yet cannot be known. It totally fits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Thu 23 Jul 2015 - 21:04

Wow.... I like this fact....the gland is formed.....then EM is detected and gender assigned.... I wonder if the gender selection does have anything to do with our two neighbour planets....Venus whose astrological sign of course is  and Mars whose sign is  and whether EM transmissions from the planets towards the Earth, or their influence somehow affects the gender selection.

Thanks for the info FS.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Wed 29 Jul 2015 - 0:48

futureshock wrote:
47-49 days after conception, when the gland is fully formed, EM is first detected. Shortly after this, gender is assigned.

I should've added the slightly important point that DMT is also first detected in the brain around 46-49 days after conception too. So you have the pineal gland fully forming, the first EM waves, and the first DMT all in the same 2 days. That's the synergy right there dude. The Great Seating of the Soul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 21:18

God IS the Light.

There is no 'creator' of the universe.

The Universe is just light energy which has chosen to leave 4d and is expressing itself in 3d.

Of course, some of the light energy takes a wrong turn and gets confused, and perhaps merges too much with the dark matter of the void and so becomes estranged from the source.

But everything and everyone finds their way home eventually.

There actually IS no creator of this universe.

The universe creates itself. Cyclically and eternally.

That's how evolution works. No bearded man designing animals with long necks so they can get the fresh green leaves, no, the creation creates ITSELF. We all CREATE ourselves. That's how much power is within a living being..... a limitless and eternal power hampered only by physical limitiations but every being is continually trying to use it's higher aspect to transcend and dominate the 3d material environment.

I always liked what Mark Kermode the film critic said 'tell yourself life is just a movie'.

And it is really. It's just a show. So don't fluff your lines and put on a decent performance.

Luciferians worship in darkness. They worship the reflected light of other planets. In particular Venus, which traps light in clouds and gravity and creates a kind of prison for EM souls, a literal hell. They also worship what ever disembodied spirits dwelling in darkness they can contact.

Jesus BECAME the light.

In this way he became God.... we all have this in us.... we are all made of light.... that is the nature of our spirits. EM energy, insulated by our brains and spinal columns to power this body and our thoughts but once the body dies it is set free.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Tue 18 Aug 2015 - 9:48

Magnetic stuff as usual, looking forward to the new book. Especially the photon parts as this is the latest idea I'm trying to fully grasp, how all of reality can be contained within a single conscious photon.

I'm so busy with music, gym and my Escape From Planet 9-5 I don't get as much 3D time as I'd prefer to focus my mind on Truthspooning but these posts always get me re-engaging.

When it comes to the demonic lower vibration element of 4D, hide in the light and They can't get you.

This universe is just crammed full of paradoxes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and Light!   Sun 23 Aug 2015 - 14:58

That's just the trick Futureshock. How can reality be contained within a photon?

How can a photon acquire information about the environment then feed this information in the form of electrical pulses, whether it be computers, TV or radio technology or the human brain.

The photon clearly has some kind of 'memory' of things.

How can this be? How can what is regarding as a wave/particle have a memory?

Maybe the photon IS conscious...or part of some interconnected 4d consciousness field (God).. that's my theory.  

Needs a bit more thinking about before I can really flesh it out though.

Darkness and Light!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-