Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Jeez. Sorry it's taken so long to respond Futureshock..... I don't know with me sometimes.... I put something off for an hour or so, and suddenly 2 months have passed.

Yes, the idea that light itself is not moving at all, in fact the speed of light is moment zero and the absolute rest state of the universe and all energy...... that in fact the void and the 'matter' is the thing which is in movement and time is movement away from absolute rest.

This is weird, conceptual and totally counterintertuitive... but I get the distinct impression that this is exactly what the universe really is and we have got everything the wrong way round.

I just need a mathemetician to prove it all I guess but I feel that this realm of total reality strays beyond the measurable and quantifiable.... I've always thought a new kind of maths is needed to quantify the unquantifiable and to measure that which is beyond measurement.

I wonder if in some way, that the void 'flees' the light somehow...... hence the tao symbol of light and void in an eternal dance. Except the light doesn't move, and that it is the movement 'away' from light, which we perceive as the movement and speed of light.

You ask me if you are making sense.... where we are going is way beyond sense......but into the domain of the absolute understand of how reality itself and the universe truly functions.

Also your comment that the eye 'beams out' reality is also spot on, there's an Alan Watts video somewhere about that concept.

Again, this is another example of how science and thought in general has got the view of reality completely ass backwards....

Hopefully quantum physics will be a final 'owning up' of science that they've got it wrong from the beginning and that we actually live in a totally observer centric quantum reality....

It's almost as if Science by claiming we are powerless beings who are at the mercy of blind forces, have picked our pockets and stolen our birthright that we are empowered beings capable of changing the world around us with just a thought or even a look.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/ Online
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:21 pm

No worries I know what it's like, distractions and short attention spans.

I was thinking about this amnesia we supposedly have that makes us forget past life or 4d stuff, perhaps it’s due to the level of stimulus whilst awake and experiencing 3d stuff for the brain and consciousness is somehow prioritising. 

So when there’s less external stimulus some of the 4d contents seep through, like whilst asleep. But not fully, as whilst dreaming you sense somewhere deeper is the remembrance that you're in bed asleep temporarily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:01 pm

The 4d hypersphere must be rippling, right? Because surely it's something like that which causes the "gravity" effect in 3d - you can’t see what’s causing gravity, as such.  

And if it is rippling, that means something must be influencing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blazetheways

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:35 am

Has anyone ever heard of the Electric Universe Theory? It's a little out there, but I think it makes some good points. One is that extra dimensions don't exist.

If you think about it, extra dimensions are just a way of making a mathematical model more accurate, but still wrong in the first place.

Einstein started it when he added the fourth dimension of space in general relativity.

We could describe reality using as many dimensions as we want, we would just have to make them fit within 270 degrees such as the 3 common dimensions used on a Cartesian grid. That is just because we chose 270 degrees as a way of modelling objects and then split it into 3 axes.

We could use 5 axes and have them separated by 54 degrees and it would work.

Extra dimensions have no basis in our universe. The reason they are so popular is because it allows science to fit in with any spiritual belief someone has.

I once told someone there is no such thing as miracles, and they said how do you make a triangle with 90 degree angles? I said with an extra dimension. However that is just a way of making mathematical models that don't fit work.

It's like saying this forum causes cancer and making a graph with a function. Then integrating the function until it becomes linear and say "aha it does cause cancer!", but that doesn't make it true. All you did was remove dimensions to make it work. Einstein did the opposite and added a dimension to make his theory work. The problem being newton's formula for gravitation which Einstein just made more accurate.

However this does not mean there is nothing spiritual about the world. In the electric universe theory, everything is a result of electricity. Magnetism for example we found is caused by electricity and the claim is that other forces are caused by it as well. We only see a very small portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. I for one believe in souls because I saw the soul of a family member and he had an animals face... which I'll go into in another topic at some point about archons and Gnosticism... the point being that it was when I was on mushrooms and they don't make leprechauns appear out of nowhere they just alter reality. What I believe is after doing them I was just able to see a different part of the electromagnetic spectrum which allowed me to see his soul.

Anyways I'm not trying to promote the EU, but I have a lot of interest in it because of it tackling reality with simplicity instead of extra dimensions, negative entropy universes, anti matter universes, or whatever. I personally think a big part of the Illuminati's agenda is to make you believe the world is not real. This is why there are movies such as the matrix.

For that reason I doubt that dreams are full of subconscious images. The idea is unfalsifiable and it leads to wondering whether when awake you are surrounded by subconscious images. Which leads to solipsism which is the belief that only you exist. It can't be proven that other people are subconscious images, but it also can't be disproven... for this reason it's not worth considering. Which means that subconscious images in dreams is not worth considering either. What they actually are I don't know though, but possibly past memories and also sometimes possible futures. When you go lucid you just gain control over which memories you can experience and possibly even other people's memories(although I am not sure of that).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:29 am

I'm not talking about the extra-dimensions which science has decided must be there to balance the books. I'm not proposing 11 extra dimensions.

I do not see how electric universe theory in any way argues with the existence of 4 spatial dimensions.

Also what are your ideas about the quantum realm?

Relativity actually DOES explain how time and moments of 3d reality are all relative to the speed of light. It actually works and has been demonstrated. And the fact that light itself seems to transcend physical 3d limits in space and time..... I do not think electric universe theory makes any attempt to account for real observable quantum phenomena. Isn't electric universe more about plasma cosmology? It doesn't provide the answers including spiritual phenomena, the nature of time itself and the existence of the next world, which I think my ideas actually do.

I've nothing against the electric universe theory because it's not a binary proposition. I'm always slightly worried when I feel binary flags been planted and lines being drawn. The quantum universe is much more inclusive in fact.

The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-