Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:11 pm

So when dreaming - as there is still a connection as the brain is still active - the EM is somehow drawn back by the left side of the brain hence we re-awaken. When dead of course the brain becomes inactive and so a proper separation occurs.

For me the brain is basically an advanced organic antennae which can be tuned by anything from mobile phones to your own wilful meditative habits. Because most of the tuning is done via waves invisible to our eyes, most people are unaware of anything. We’re like sitting ducks.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to visualize your own brain with both sides active and connected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:36 pm

Just posting this in from elsewhere. I like to keep a record of this stuff.

I have been following the development and release of the PC space game Elite Dangerous and the way David Braben creates the Elite universe, along with the players and their relative positions and interactions within that universe, is the most mathematically simple way. Namely procedural generation. It was a revelation when he used it to make Elite on 32kb of memory way back in 1983. A universe of 9 galaxies with tens of thousands of star systems, each unique with its own set of data, and created using a combination of logarithms to be randomly generated, but not random enough so that the data made no sense. And the present Elite Dangerous game contains over 200 billion star systems. The whole thing is insane and brilliant. Everything in the universe is created, not individually, but from a set of logarithms which are repeatable, and will create a whole stable universe.

Also, the way in which characters are localised within this universe is the simplest one. Namely, not to recreate the whole universe at the same time for the players to exist in, but to create player-event servers where the player is not actually playing in the whole game universe, but of course on a server with the graphics and events needed only for the players' point of view in the game.

This is obvious really, and this is how computers and software can most effectively manage vast fields of data.

And so too with our universe here. Quantum physics is opening up the reality that the world only comes into being when an awareness 'entangles' with it on a photonic level. This quantum entanglement is the same thing as the player servers used in Elite Dangerous, which only create the game universe as the player perceives it. If you know what I mean.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri May 08, 2015 12:56 pm

I wonder who these people are we see in dreams. Are the familiar ones just memories, the unfamiliair ones perhaps forgotten memories? As we exist in both 3D and 4D when dreaming, do memories play more of a role in sleeping as opposed to the 4D afterlife.

But memories cannot be just a mortal thing.

Perhaps the control of reality manifestation is too hard to grasp when considering it in wakeful 3D.

I've been recording my dreams for the past 2 months, curious if there were any prevailing themes. There is an extremely consistent theme, that of being in large groups of people drinking, whether at a bar, or outside...ah, this makes a lot of sense really.Even though I don't go out drinking much, maybe twice a month.

I suppose if I had eternity to spend doing whatever I want, I would end up on one long ethereal pub crawl.

Interspersed with the odd off world, galactic adventure - the other more intermittently occurring theme over the past 2 months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:25 pm

This observer makes some interesting comments about 4D and the afterlife, and also a series of hyperspherical curvatures correlating with differing levels of spiritual awareness:

http://4dimensionalafterlife.org/page6.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 am

futureshock wrote:
This observer makes some interesting comments about 4D and the afterlife, and also a series of hyperspherical curvatures correlating with differing levels of spiritual awareness:

http://4dimensionalafterlife.org/page6.htm

Wow, who is that guy? He must be connected to the same 'source' as me.

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:11 pm

How many eyes does a fish have?  You say 2.  Right and neither one sees the same thing. 
Now, how many eyes do you have?  You say 2.  You are wrong.  Close one eye and you see the same thing as the other.  So you only have 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:18 pm

You cannot see the front at the same time as you see behind.  The fish can, the bird can, so what makes us different?  Our imagination.  But we can only imagine what is in front and we can only imagine what is behind if we are not looking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:00 pm

gaaront wrote:
How many eyes does a fish have?  You say 2.  Right and neither one sees the same thing. 
Now, how many eyes do you have?  You say 2.  You are wrong.  Close one eye and you see the same thing as the other.  So you only have 1.

Well if you look with one eye you see only in 2 dimensions, with both eyes open you can see in 3d dimensions because you can now judge depth.

It follows that with a third eye you will be able to see another dimension, namely the 4th dimension. But this eye would have to be inside you, and so it is, the mind's eye. It is mind's eye and imagination which alone is able to perceive the 4th dimension.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:14 pm

A book taster Wink

It took me a couple of goes to be convinced, but yeh you could be right there with the cyclops 2D thing. You can still judge some depth, just not nearly as well. And the sequence of command sounds logical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:36 pm

The thin sheet of 4d reality.  In the garden we lost the ability to perceive in that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:50 pm

You see, we have a semblance of that 3rd eye looking down on our cerebellums.  That could be termed the second brain.  All animals have that.  The bird uses it in migration, the trout uses it to spawn.  When you dream at night, it is like an indention on the waves of 4d reality coming from another realm.  That is why it is so hard to remember.  It is harder to picture since that dimension is not active in man but only in silence and stillness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:03 pm

I call the 4th Dimension the thin veil of virtuality (virtual reality).  The 4th Dimension has been called Time.  But that does not describe it.  Time is like so many other English words with so many meanings.  Like, 'I don't have time for this' or 'What time is it?'  But, the 4th Dimension is virtual to begin with.  What does virtual mean?  Does it mean 'possible?'  Not really; that is not a real definition.  It cannot be possibly so.  Like horseshoes and hand grenades. 
The 4th Dimension is outside of the 3rd Dimension that we see.  The 4th Dimension is like the area between the 4th and 5th Dimensions.  You can see the 5th Dimension, but not the 4th.  The 3rd Dimension can only see the 1st and 2nd Dimension and nothing more.  We can only imagine the 4th Dimension because it is not a visible Dimension. 
The sun is the entrance into the 4th Dimension.  In the Bible, the Tree of Life is guarded by a 'flaming sword which turned every way.'  That means it is a circular sword and the sun starts with the least Hydrogen then to Protium, then Deuterium, and converts that to Tritium, and up to Hydrogen-7 and then it starts making our reality by combining with Helium.
There are so many things and forms of reality that we do not see.  And we do not even see our thoughts when they become thoughts.  Our thoughts are not in the 3 Dimensional world.  They cannot survive in the 3 Dimensional world.  Most people do not even know what our thoughts are.  Much less, how the brain works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:14 pm

In fact the 4th dimension is INSIDE the 3rd dimension.

'The Kingdom of heaven is within you'

It might seem paradoxical but there it is. The higher realites and energies are at the subatomic quantum level.

You get to 4d by reaching the smallest possible point in 3d then going beyond it.

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Truthspoon wrote:
gaaront wrote:

Well if you look with one eye you see only in 2 dimensions, with both eyes open you can see in 3d dimensions because you can now judge depth.

It follows that with a third eye you will be able to see another dimension, namely the 4th dimension. But this eye would have to be inside you, and so it is, the mind's eye. It is mind's eye and imagination which alone is able to perceive the 4th dimension.
You have 1 eye that can see in 2 dimensions or 3.  You look through 1 eye or 2 you see the same thing.  When you look through 2, you have a wider perception and a depth perception, but it is only that 1 circle.  And yes, when you dream you are not using the other two eyes, so what is it that makes you sense things like falling or running?
But ya, you're right.  You have 2 eyes but only look through 1 when you are awake and 1 when you are asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:04 pm

I don't think it's worth thinking about the 5th dimension 'til we get to the 4th. I think it could be possible. I can't remember see, it's that damn amnesia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Lol - that damn amnesia get's to ya, don't it?
We are already in the 4th Dimension, but not totally.  The reality of the 4th Dimension is within you, but like Star Trek and the beaming, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dimensions are attached to you and they won't go to the 5th dimension.  So, you have to stay within this 3rd dimension to learn and participate in the raising of the vibration and shake of the lower dimensions.
What is it like to be totally in the 4th dimension?  Lucid dreaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:37 pm

There are 2 things that are invisible in this world (really, there are 3 dimensions unseen).  Information and dreams (the 3rd dimension unseen would be your own consciousness).  The symbols that carry the information are part of the 3rd dimension.  The individual dreaming is part of the 3rd dimension.   How are we going to get to the 4th dimension?  We have to die.  That is the transport, the beaming, from the 4th to the 5th.  Maybe there is reincarnation for those who do not possess the right forms of knowing and that is why there are so many people.  They have all come back to get the right knowledge.

Last edited by gaaront on Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a 3rd unseen.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:41 pm

This is the closest I have found to the true definition of what happens to us when we die.  This does say that our consciousness is also a created thing from a separate larger being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Is there something like a pre-reincarnation?  Like the body will be formed before the person dies with all the mental attributes, the knowledge, but the initial consciousness has not passed on?  Like Albert Einstein and his theories.  It is like, everybody has heard of the Theory of Relativity and Gravity and all and those have become part of our consciousness.  Like, there is a whole bunch of Albert Einsteins.  But, I know people that look almost identical to the great scientist of our times and they know just about the same things and those great scientists have not died.  Is it that the Dimension of time has been compacted to the point where time will be no more?  And is time the 4th dimension?

Rev 10:6  And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:18 pm

gaaront wrote:
Lol - that damn amnesia get's to ya, don't it?
We are already in the 4th Dimension, but not totally.  The reality of the 4th Dimension is within you, but like Star Trek and the beaming, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dimensions are attached to you and they won't go to the 5th dimension.  So, you have to stay within this 3rd dimension to learn and participate in the raising of the vibration and shake of the lower dimensions.
What is it like to be totally in the 4th dimension?  Lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreaming is I think, the threshold of 4d, then something happens and we enter the zone of oblivion where we remember nothing of our dream, this is deep sleep. What happens there even I don't know. Connection with the source/God, no more illusions and no more dimensional reality. What ever happens in that deepest phase of sleep noone ever seems to remember.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:31 pm

gaaront wrote:

This is the closest I have found to the true definition of what happens to us when we die.  This does say that our consciousness is also a created thing from a separate larger being.

Yeah, I think this guy is right on the money. Thanks for finding it.

He asks the right questions.

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:06 pm

Yes, he asks the right questions, but it does not stop nor does it pause for an answer, but the answer you give is the question that is asked.  See?  It is always explaining itself.  study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:46 pm

All systems gravitate toward less entropy.  That's evolution.  The psyche of mankind has done just that.  Entropy is more or less disorder.  Right now, we have a Bible with language in it from a no-entropy place to total entropy.  The no-entropy place is the garden of Eden, the beginning.  The total-entropy place is Revelation, the end.  But the Bible does not end.  It continues generation after generation; it will not end. 
The written language in the first 5 books of the Bible has been described by 'The Bible Code' written by Michael Drosnin  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_code  and the Isaac Newton Bible Research Society of Ashland, OR, USA http://www.biblecodedigest.com as containing messages embedded in the sequence of letters describing the patterns of actions within the generation.
From the time of the dinosaurs until the present there is seen the trend toward non-entropy of the human mind.  I have been watching the videos on Thomas Cambell's book and about his theory of everything, i.e. 'My Big Toe.'

This is a 9-part series and he is interesting.  study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:34 pm

In the 3rd part, he gets into why this physical reality is a virtual reality and you can intuit from his explanations of what and why there are dimensions of thinking.  There is no death, per se, and there is no cessation of physicality.  That is why our universe is growing, to include all the possibilities that we can grow into. 
In the Bible, when a person dies the body made of the elements within this atmosphere will be left behind and the new body will be taken on composed of the elements within a finer atmosphere.  That is why I do not believe in reincarnation on this earth.  The body is again given substance, but not of this atmosphere.
What is talked about starting with the 3rd part is there is not some God programmer programming every action, but there is a growth of the total consciousness that has resulted from the evolution of the systems, from the big bang and the coalescing of the gases into matter and the formation of the elements and into functionality and individuality and the division of systems and so forth up until this present time where we are now programming our own reality like a computer game. 
We are forming the beliefs in Gods and angels and demons.  It is like we are giving life to the 'programmer' we are creating, to the God we think has created us.  But the God that created us is just the evolution of systems by a set system of rules.  It is not wrong to think that there is a number of rules that we have to keep, like the 10 Commandments, because those cause optimum growth.  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.   Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:32 pm

Perhaps it’s the universe that moves towards light, a black void fortified by electromagnetic consciousness experiencing the unmoving light of 4d. We know of course that light, at least from it’s own point of view, is not actually moving at all.

In the same way our own consciousness experiences our every day reality - that ostensibly it stays “in one place” while the images “in front” of your head change, much akin to how a 1st person shoot ‘em up works. That the eye decodes the quantum flux and beams out the relevant images.

Am I making any sense here. If we are a minute consciousness podded off from the overall one source higher consciousness, than it seems right that our experiences follow a similar pattern, one micro one macro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The meaning of life, quantum physics and the fourth dimension.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-