Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Cockneys becoming an endangered species....gor blimey!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Cockneys becoming an endangered species....gor blimey!   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:46 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590156/The-whites-East-End-BBC-documentary-reveals-cockneys-endangered-species-London-borough-70-000-immigrants-moved-in.html

Quote :
The last whites of the East End: BBC documentary reveals how cockneys are becoming an endangered species in London borough of Newham after 70,000 immigrants moved in
BBC's Last Whites of the East End looks at life in Newham, east London
The area has had an influx of 70,000 immigrants in the past 15 years
White British families say 'Cockney' traditions are now dying out
'East Enders' say community spirit has gone forever and area is a 'slum'

Newham is UK's most culturally diverse borough according to 2011 census
Newham has 66 primary schools and two decades ago more than half the pupils were white British.
But now one school - Drew Primary - has just three white British children per class, with 43 languages spoken throughout its halls.

Peter Bell has been secretary at East Ham Working Men's Club for more than 25 years and said it was one of the last strongholds of traditional East End culture in the area.
The club hosts everything from tea dances to boxing club matches and is trying to keep community spirit together.

Mr Bell, 66, told MailOnline: 'I think we are vital to the area. We try to keep as busy as we can and keep our traditions going.

'If we closed then I can't help but think where would some of these people go? Where would the old ladies who come here every week go? What would they have to look forward to?
'We live in one of the poorest boroughs in the country, and when you walk out of this club, what you see is essentially a slum.'

Mr Bell, who used to work in newspapers, added the different cultures in the area only caused divisions because people don't interact with each other.
He said: 'I mean no disrespect to the Muslim community, but I don't think they want to be part of the traditions here.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590156/The-whites-East-End-BBC-documentary-reveals-cockneys-endangered-species-London-borough-70-000-immigrants-moved-in.html#ixzz4CzJHrL2K
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Cockneys becoming an endangered species....gor blimey!   Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:03 pm

It's the diluting of nationality on the road to the one state or United States of Europe. Which is one reason why we were right to vote out. But a reason, like amny other pertinent ones, which is never mentioned in the MSM.

And for the Elites it has the added Divide and Conquer bonus of turning poor people against each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Cockneys becoming an endangered species....gor blimey!   Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:28 pm

I've been doing supply teaching at several London schools. Most of them of course were all multicultural, maybe one British white kid in a class of 30. More often there were no white British kids at all in the whole school.

It's odd. The only school I taught at where there were still a majority of white British students in the class was out by Romford way, all other London schools white British children were a tiny minority of just not represented at all.

What's more some of the schools had as much as half of their intake recently arrived in the country in the past 4 years or so.

It's odd. It's certainly not how countries are supposed to work. The only parallel I can think of would be something like the Anglo-Saxon invasion where the Britons were wiped out along with their language and culture.

Yet this is happening with the gleeful consent of the liberals, politicians and business who no doubt have some strange reason for wanting to subvert indigenous British democratic Christian culture.

What's more is that these are children and this represents the next generation. So no matter how bad immigration may appear now, remember that we are dealing with the adult population... What I see from teaching in London is that there are hardly any white British children living in London, therefore pretty soon, if we don't already have it, we will have a capital where the majority of people living there were neither born in the country, nor were their parents.

It's weird. Not normal. No way.

Glad I figured this out after becoming a teacher. If I had these opinions before I would likely not have passed my PGCE. At the time they put a lot of focus on teachers having to commit themselves to multiculturalism and equality. Anyone querying this or questioning this ethos likely would not pass the course because they are not committed to 'equal opportunities' which has become a catch-all cognitive bypass term which guilt trips acquiescence. Teachers are selected to uphold multiculturalism and believe in mass immigration. And these are the people who are inculcating these same destructive values of ethnic destruction.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a white crusader or anything, I don't really care about the death of the white race since I'm not too attached to this planet and can't wait to leave. I don't label myself as white, or even human.... I want to transcend all this shit.

But the one thing I don't like is deception and clearly the UK and London has been badly deceived over the need for, and the so called benefits of multiculturalism.

But you should have seen the wailing and gnashing of teeth in the staffroom the day after the referendum vote..... We busted the liberals with Brexit. Thank god.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Cockneys becoming an endangered species....gor blimey!   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:03 am

I think it’s better to have a planet with a collection of unique cultures which differ in positive interesting ways, which work together for the same noble causes and thus create distinctive and constructive new ideas and ways of thinking.

If you consider things macrocosmically, you wouldn’t want the galaxy to consist purely of humans on Earths.

In this foul little Year of Our Lord 2016 we aren’t an advanced enough civilisation to deal with a kind of Unified Multiculturalism anyway. Give it a few hundred years, when there aren't all these religions and different levels of intelligence and brainwashing, and people aren’t whores to power and hellbent on killing anyone who doesn’t get out of their way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Cockneys becoming an endangered species....gor blimey!   Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:02 pm

I sincerely hope the universe isn't full of little planet Earths. Personally I believe this world isn't one where noble causes and distinctive and constructive new ways of thinking, really has much currency amidst the vested interests and ancient tyrannies which operate on us all today.

I used to think in the same terms as you, but when you look at the financial burden on the UK education, health and other social services, then you realise that this is why we, as a so called rich country, are mostly living day to day in precarious financial conditions.

If the world is ever going to develop in any meaningful constructive way, then the first thing we need to do is all slow down and stop running every day of our lives just to survive. These conditions exist in the third world, the daily fight for survival, yet we have imported just such a system here in the uk.

The UK standard of living and social care has plunged rapidly since I was young and in recent years we have had tuition fees introduced, mainly because of the unique opportunity which all this international mobility has given our universities to charge everyone to be educated.

I don't know, ideals are one thing, but some of us have to live here. I don't see why the British should all have to pay for this great big worldwide free for all, I blame Geldof, he said 'Feed the world' I didn't realise it meant having them all coming over and eating from our own tables.

lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Cockneys becoming an endangered species....gor blimey!   Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Talking of cockheads, hows Badda doing ? I've sent him something, I have never had as much fun doing it either Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Cockneys becoming an endangered species....gor blimey!   Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:09 pm

lizardtrucka wrote:
Talking of cockheads, hows Badda doing ? I've sent him something, I have never had as much fun doing it either Smile

Who's Badda?

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Cockneys becoming an endangered species....gor blimey!   Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:26 am

Cockneys becoming an endangered species....gor blimey!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: