Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Can we non-verbally influence the consciousness of others

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: Can we non-verbally influence the consciousness of others   Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:08 pm

Can we influence the consciousness of other people with our thoughts 

Like say, I talked to my friend on Facebook recently after a long time of having never said anything. Then the next day she posts the lyric of a tune I had in my head recently too but hadn't mentioned it to her.

A basic example, but I can’t help but wondering when you see these kind of “coincidences”.

People who are on my mind the most repeating phrases I’ve recently been thinking about the most...it's been happening with increasing frequency lately 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Can we non-verbally influence the consciousness of others   Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:50 pm

It's 4d reality looking to create a pattern in the 3d word.

It transcends time and space so this 4d reality can easily manifest such coincidences.

The question is, how much influence do you have over this situation, are we vessels for these things or do we will them into being, do WE create the pattern? Or do we get a little help?

http://www.truthspoon.com/2015/10/coincidence-acess-to-4th-dimension.html

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Can we non-verbally influence the consciousness of others   Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:03 pm

So in a sense we should be viewing occurrences like this as inevitable, and should really be surprised they don’t happen more often. The term coincidence, suggestive of extreme or unlikely twists of fate, is really the polar opposite of what is actually happening.

I guess the reason these kind of patterns emerge so infrequently could be due to the still relatively low spiritual awareness/intelligence of life on the planet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Can we non-verbally influence the consciousness of others   Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:10 pm

futureshock wrote:
So in a sense we should be viewing occurrences like this as inevitable, and should really be surprised they don’t happen more often. The term coincidence, suggestive of extreme or unlikely twists of fate, is really the polar opposite of what is actually happening.

I guess the reason these kind of patterns emerge so infrequently could be due to the still relatively low spiritual awareness/intelligence of life on the planet.

Indeed, and the Illuminati have this knowledge.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Can we non-verbally influence the consciousness of others   Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:12 pm

If 4d is a something attempting to find patterns for every conceivable possibility, then we’re dealing with something quite complicated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Can we non-verbally influence the consciousness of others   Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:41 pm

I couldn't find the quantum flux thread with the card deck ideas, but I was wondering if the same can apply to gambling.

Today I had a bet on Nardo, a Nordic team, to win or draw v Blink, in Norway's 2nd Division.

It was 2-2 going into the final 10mins, so I was understandably strained.

I was so concerned/paranoid that Blink would score, i was watching the game like a hawk. 

Then in the 92nd minute Blink scored - however it was disallowed for offside.

Then in the 94th minute Blink scored again - and it stood. So I lost a big bet.

I wondered, with the concept of ordering quantum flux, could my heightened paranoia/concern about them scoring a winner have actually increased the chance of that reality pathway occurring?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Can we non-verbally influence the consciousness of others   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:25 pm

futureshock wrote:
I couldn't find the quantum flux thread with the card deck ideas, but I was wondering if the same can apply to gambling.

Today I had a bet on Nardo, a Nordic team, to win or draw v Blink, in Norway's 2nd Division.

It was 2-2 going into the final 10mins, so I was understandably strained.

I was so concerned/paranoid that Blink would score, i was watching the game like a hawk. 

Then in the 92nd minute Blink scored - however it was disallowed for offside.

Then in the 94th minute Blink scored again - and it stood. So I lost a big bet.

I wondered, with the concept of ordering quantum flux, could my heightened paranoia/concern about them scoring a winner have actually increased the chance of that reality pathway occurring?

Yeah, something similar happened to me every time I placed a bet.

One time my mate and I put a bet on the tour de France for David Millar to win the time trial prologue. Easy money one would have thought at the time....however right at the very end of the race his chain came off and he blew it. Remember also putting a bet on England to win 2-1 in some European quarter final. They score was indeed 2-1, for about 5 seconds, until the goal was disallowed for no discernible reason.

I've learned that for whatever reason, my betting on sports events totally sabotages the result, so I just avoid it now.

Definitely true that focus, intent, and anxious expectation could have some 4d event shaping effect.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Can we non-verbally influence the consciousness of others   Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:17 pm

It happened with England v Iceland recently, the biggest single bet Ive ever placed - on England - & I just intuitively knew it was doomed, in fact even before kick off I had this recurring thought to leave it, just enjoy the game...but greed & avarice got the better of me
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Can we non-verbally influence the consciousness of others
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-