Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Jewish convert who assualted George Galloway was a former BBC manager....wut?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Jewish convert who assualted George Galloway was a former BBC manager....wut?   Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Just found this........ So the pro Israeli IDF shirt wearing nutcase who assualted George Galloway used to be a BBC manager.....

Wut the fuck is going on?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3291938/Man-assaulted-George-Galloway-spared-jail.html

What's the betting that he's a freemason too?

Quote :
Former BBC manager who Kung Fu-kicked George Galloway and threatened his 'eminently punchable boat' over backing for Palestine is spared jail
Neil Masterson punched and 'Kung fu kicked' George Galloway last August
He was handed restraining order and jailed for 16 months for the assault
But weeks after his release he breached order by messaging former MP
He has been fined for Facebook message threatening his 'punchable boat'
By STEPHANIE LINNING FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 16:48, 27 October 2015 | UPDATED: 17:08, 27 October 2015

A former BBC manager with a 'pathological loathing' for George Galloway has been spared jail after he breached his restraining order by threatening the politician's 'punchable boat' in an online post.
Neil Masterson, 40, was handed an indefinite restraining order and jailed for 16 months last December after he punched and 'Kung fu kicked' the former MP during an assault in Notting Hill.
But three weeks after his release on 9 September, Masterson breached the restraining order by sending Mr Galloway, a London mayoral candidate, a message on his public Facebook page.
Mr Galloway, who claims he can no longer hug anyone without being in pain - told the trial he would have been killed if Masterson had been armed with a knife during their chance meeting

Masterson, a Jewish convert, told police he felt the assault in August last year was 'morally justified' because he thought the former MP was a 'Nazi' due to his support for Palestine.
He was arrested near the scene wearing an Israeli Defence Forces T-shirt and told officers who interviewed him: 'Anyone who is an enemy of Israel is an enemy of freedom'.

Mr Galloway, who claims he can no longer hug anyone without being in pain - told the trial he would have been killed if Masterson had been armed with a knife during their chance meeting.
Just weeks after he was released from prison, Masterson, a former government worker, posted on Mr Galloway's Facebook page.

The comment read: 'If the denizens of Bradford West with the help of, by his own deranged admission, the Zionists find him unbearable, to the point of unceremoniously dispatching him from office, what on God's great earth makes him think that a majority of voting Londoners will show him any favour?

'The very fact that he is parading his dreadful, eminently punchable "boat" with a dirt begging bowl, is evidence in itself that anyone with money and sense is rightly turned-off by his deeply cynical motivations.' 'Boat' or 'boat race' is Cockney rhyming slang for face.
A statement by Mr Galloway read: 'When I read this I felt immediate alarm and fear. I took the comment "eminently punchable boat" as a threat.

'I am fearful that the male will attempt to assault me again, I am constantly looking over my shoulder when I am out of the house.'
Julian Hunt, defending, said: 'This is an individual who for many years held down good jobs, he was a research manager for the BBC for four years.
Masterson told police he felt the assault was 'morally justified' because he thought the former MP was a 'Nazi' due to his support for Palestine. Pictured, Mr Galloway at a rally protesting the occupation of Palestine

Masterson told police he felt the assault was 'morally justified' because he thought the former MP was a 'Nazi' due to his support for Palestine. Pictured, Mr Galloway at a rally protesting the occupation of Palestine
'He worked with the Department of Work and Pensions for two years. He had a drug problem at the time but still managed to hold down a full time job.

'Since August last year when he went cold turkey he has progressed incredibly well.'
District Judge Shenagh Bayn said: 'I know nothing about the background to this case, but it is clear you have a problem with Mr Galloway.

'Many people have got an issue with George Galloway but you have got to understand that because of your previous behaviour you cannot air these views.
'You should understand now that you are not free to make any comment at all about George Galloway.'
She added: 'Given the fact that you have served a custodial sentence for this matter I'm going to deal with it by the way of a financial penalty.'

Masterson, from Kensington, was fined £250 for harassment and must pay a £180 court charge and a £25 victim surcharge.

Jewish convert who assualted George Galloway was a former BBC manager....wut?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Illuminati, Satanists and other Nuts.-
Jump to: