Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Are We Lucifer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pi3141

PostSubject: Are We Lucifer?   Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:50 am

Recently I have been reminded that we are made of 'stardust' (cue Mathews Southern Comfort) and even more recently it came to my attention that all our Gold is in fact Stardust.

Just to make the point - Scientists have discovered that all the Gold on the Earths surface comes from Supernova and lands on the planets. 

We are from the stuff of supernova - so. 

1+1=2

We are made from stuff cast down form the stars, gold is stuff cast down from the stars, Lucifer was cast down from the heavens.

Are we Lucifer, cast down from the Supernova to Earth to become mortal and experience decay? Is our fascination with Gold and the Golden rule, silence is Golden because somehow we knew that the Gold we collects for our Gods comes from the Heaven?

Does anyone see where I'm going with this and does it ring any bells?

Quote :

How 40,000 Tons of Cosmic Dust Falling to Earth Affects You and Me

Our bodies are made of remnants of stars and massive explosions in the galaxies, authors say.
By Simon Worrall
PUBLISHED JANUARY 28, 2015

Link - http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/01/150128-big-bang-universe-supernova-astrophysics-health-space-ngbooktalk/

Quote :

In a supernova in the depths of space, long, long ago...
According to Tyson, author of Death by Black Hole and Other Cosmic Quandries, all gold on Earth started out in the center of a star; he says stars are "in the business of cosmic alchemy."
Click here to read and hear more about the fascinating origin of gold
For another small article, see also NASA's Picture of the day -- On the Origin of Gold.
(R. Nemiroff & J, Bonnell) -- Where did the gold in your jewelry originate? No one is completely sure. The relative average abundance in our Solar System appears higher than can be made in the early universe, in stars, and even in typical supernova explosions. Some astronomers have recently suggested that neutron-rich heavy elements such as gold might be most easily made in rare neutron-rich explosions such as the collision of neutron stars. Since neutron star collisions are also suggested as the origin of short duration gamma-ray bursts, it is possible that you already own a souvenir from one of the most powerful explosions in the universe.
Link - http://www.usagold.com/reference/creation-of-gold.html

Quote :

Explanation: Where did the gold in your jewelry originate? No one is completely sure. The relative average abundance in our Solar System appears higher than can be made in the early universe, in stars, and even in typical supernova explosions. Some astronomers have recently suggested that neutron-rich heavy elements such as gold might be most easily made in rare neutron-rich explosions such as the collision of neutron starsPictured above is an artist's illustration depicting two neutron stars spiraling in toward each other, just before they collide. Since neutron star collisions are also suggested as the origin of short duration gamma-ray bursts, it is possible that you already own a souvenir from one of the most powerful explosions in the universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:57 pm

We are stardust we are golden, we are billion-year old carbon, and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden........

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:34 pm

My French ex girlfriend always used to say I was an angel who has lost his wings....

I didn't really understand her at the time..... thought she was just being artsy and French.

Now I understand precisely what she meant.

40 years old and half way there and determined to improve myself, efface my faults and pray for my past minor sins and times when the bad wolf crept into my mind and made me mean....

Taking steps to be a better man.... joining the Quakers..... no more weed, no more excessive boozing.... all that stuff takes me off equilibrium...

Learning to ignore the ego voice, fears, suspicions..... not getting triggered by people into negative reactions..... trying to be the man I kidded myself I always thought I was.

simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:00 pm

As I see the things, we are one, we are not part of something or something is part of us, we are one and this 'one' I'm saying it could be everything, depends on you, how funny its doesn't sound it could be even pi ( referring to your username ) or Universe but it doesn't really matter because all of it is same philosophy. Maybe you want to read something about Gaia.
Following your idea that we are Lucifer, what will happen if we'd change our inner-selves? Will the world change?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:52 pm

simply_nobody wrote:
As I see the things, we are one, we are not part of something or something is part of us, we are one and this 'one' I'm saying it could be everything, depends on you, how funny its doesn't sound it could be even pi ( referring to your username ) or Universe but it doesn't really matter because all of it is same philosophy. Maybe you want to read something about Gaia.
Following your idea that we are Lucifer, what will happen if we'd change our inner-selves? Will the world change?

That's an interesting response.

If we are all part of the all, then maybe Jesus and Lucifer just provide role models for us to act/play out.

I've read a bit about Gaia, not a lot though - I understand the concept.

Regarding changing ourselves, well a delusional or psychotic person would jump to the conclusion that a change in ourselves would be important enough to influence the world, but I day no - if we individually change ourselves, the world will not change much, if we ALL changed ourselves to Jesus type person's then yes, the change perceived would be immense.

I am me, these mysteries are fun, that's all, I don't put much stock in the spiritual - we're here to live - live is for living and life is for the living. If we needed to understand the spiritual world to live successfully here on earth, we would have an instruction manual or a guide.

I am me. I am having an interesting journey. That is enough for me. I like to be warm, drink beer and smoke but hey.... Here's some music.

Quote :

Children Of The Sun - Hawkwind

Back to top Go down
View user profile
simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:09 am

You're right, that's why I don't care too much about this stuff, just trying to enjoy my life as much as possible but knowing that we are one helps me in life, not to be afraid, its important to know the line between illusion and reality, for some of us everything is real for some of us we are dead and trying to get out of this cycle of life and there's me, who doesn't care.
I wish you could watch some of Mr.Freeman stuff, too bad its in russian but there's some translated videos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:17 am

simply_nobody wrote:
You're right, that's why I don't care too much about this stuff, just trying to enjoy my life as much as possible but knowing that we are one helps me in life, not to be afraid, its important to know the line between illusion and reality, for some of us everything is real for some of us we are dead and trying to get out of this cycle of life and there's me, who doesn't care.
I wish you could watch some of Mr.Freeman stuff, too bad its in russian but there's some translated videos.

Lovely post, its so nice to find agreement for a change.Thank you for the Mr Freeman recommendations, I will take a look.

You are right that some people need to know we are one and there is purpose - it does help. I had a traumatic childhood, I had to find the real me to survive it without becoming reckless or addict. Probably revealing too much personal info but I was 11 when I tried to commit suicide due to my unhappiness. I got over it, became me, have no contact with abusive parent now for last 16 years. The paths to enlightenment are many my friend, sometimes, it comes through fear or extreme hardship.

I'll look for those video's.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:11 pm

Tell your French bit of fluff to stick to croissants, pal Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:18 pm

lizardtrucka wrote:
Tell your French bit of fluff to stick to croissants, pal Smile

She doesn't talk to me anymore since I suggested Mossad might be behind the recent terror events in Paris.

lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Moss can be good for bricks. Then again, it can fuck them all right up. Nah, fucking the divinity with the red & blue, yet again. Must be tough fucking a planet's consciousness right up, down left, side forward, back start, goto end. Well fucky here, it's the Macarena  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:56 pm

Truthspoon wrote:
We are stardust we are golden, we are billion-year old carbon, and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden........

The more I think about it - the more this seems like the truth. 

From the song - 

Quote :
We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Quote :
We are stardust, we are golden, we caught in the devil's bargain,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

We are Lucifer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Don't forget the last rendition of the chorus...

We are stardust, we are golden, we are caught in the devil's bargain....and we've got to get ourselves, back to the garden.

We are caught and have to become free.

Blazetheways

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:08 am

What about the idea of collective consciousness? The idea that when someone discovers something it will often be discovered in other places around the same time. What if changing yourself actually affects everyone? What if you resisting to join actually makes others less likely to join? I think that's what was meant by the Gaia theory, the idea that we are all a part of the Earth and connected to it and each other.

I'm agnostic as to whether it is true or not. I've been trying to come up with the nature of reality and if I figure it out then I'll have a better idea of whether there is a collective consciousness. If we are just manifestations of a greater being, then that being acts as our collective consciousness. Sometimes I wonder if were are the manifestations of a greater being that is the manifestation of an even greater being and so on. Possibly no end to it or possibly there is. We would then evolve into greater beings over time and eventually make our own manifestations.

Lucifer being the world soul, fell when we went from a spiritual state to our current state. As the earth fell, so did we. It could have been just because of the golden age cycle. We are just in the worst part of the cycle.

That's just a theory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:40 am

Well for the Freemasons and Illuminati 'Lucifer' (Manly P Hall, the seething energies of Lucifer) is the energetic state of Masonic Illumination....as I have said before, I consider this state analogous to schizophrenia.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Are We Lucifer?   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:03 pm

But it all basically comes from the Kabbalah.

Until the 18th Century Masons were just builders in stone....Weishaupt Shanghai'd the lot of them into Jewish Kabbalism.

The Illuminati were not new even then, but it was the first time Kabbalism was formally introduced into Freemasonry.

Are We Lucifer?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Spirituality and Religion.-