Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

how long until

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
verb b

PostSubject: how long until   Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:54 am

An entire families sitting around the dinner table in silence.. all heads down bowing to their iphone god..

Would love to know what the majority of those on the street are all doing.. I doubt its google street maps

Facebook? .. Dont tell me theyre watching tv outside now.. Cant think of much else

Not sure how they do it.. Surprised mores not walked infront of traffic

Starting to accept thats the future now

Would be a nice little trick if they made that your id card.. Facespybook your profile.. They dont even need to stop u.. Just jump into ur phone.. Thats if the facial recognition software aint built profile etc on u already.. Fk knows what they got doing now.. Virtual prison.. How long until stop search is no longer needed.. Wouldnt surprise me if shops door security soon or has that shit..

More amazed nobody cares.. The boiling a frog method simple yet effective

No need for in home cctv
... Smart phone tv etc takes care of that

I guess its like they give us something.. I say us the majority of the public.. But its like a mini trojan horse..

"
Want this cool new phone?.. GREAT of course you do.. Hang about and we will fill with our shit.. "

"
Heres something else to stick your head into all day.. Dont forget facebook.. Yep we went ahead and installed it all on there for ya.. Infact we just made the entire phone facebook.. Still happy?... GREEEAT"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: how long until   Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:59 am

like giving a baby a rattle to play with.. Thats how they must be viewing us..

I suppose for truthers its more a rubix cube.. Where they keep spinning it when were not looking..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: how long until   Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:11 am

Fb must be declining.. Its difficult i suppose because its a ppl themed thing... Majority of ppl are interested in ppl majority of time etc.. Other than places or objects etc.. Plus ppl do all the hard work updating it making it interesting.. Getting to behave like celebs.
Updating their lives thinking other than close family care lol.. Uploading pics of their dinner ffs..

Facebook can just sit back on work out ways of unrevealing more privacy

They dont even tell them theyre doing half of it.. They make a new upgrade etc which abuses more privacy and opt everyone into it.. Its upto them to realise care and turn it off

And guess what.. Ppl dont care lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: how long until   Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:16 am

Its said that google makes notes of illnesses, medical themed shit u type into it

Wouldnt surprise me if u have an organisation out there taking notes on ppls 'food meal selfies'..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: how long until   Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:35 pm

Here in London the number of people who are walking around the street with their head in their phones is too silly.

They're a bumbling danger to themselves and other people....

Either changing music tracks or texting... just take a minute off from your phone.... is that text really worth walking under a bus for?

how long until
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-