Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyrim1987

PostSubject: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:03 pm

Hello guys, I live in London, UK and have been in wanting to ask this question for a while now
I tried signing up to the David Icke forum last night, but it didn't let me for some reason.It stated it was free to sign up, yet when I clicked on the link it took me to a page where the only option was to pay a monthly fee. I thought David Icke is supposed to be against corruption ?

Anyway, I wanted to ask a question about conspiracy theories in general and ask why a lot of people tend to believe them

I am open to the idea of what some of what haa been said , especially about the Royal family , government and media industry being corrupt , as I think it is fairly obvious they are (human beings are down right prone to having evil tendencies)

But I am talking about things like the Lee Rigby Woolwich attack being staged and the Royal Families pictures being Photoshopped and the illuminati stuff

Do you think people may seem to see things they want to see, because they are looking for them ?

What makes me say this is reading some of what David Icke has claimed , like the Lizard theory ? I am sorry, but there is just no sensible or credible evidence for that . Lizard crap ? He is as bad as Ron Hubbard making out an evil warlord called Xavier (or something) created Scientology . Some people believe this crap ! Surely one should provide beneficial and credible evidence for these things

I can take the Royal Family and other important people  being Satanists or in some other clique type cult , but then again, in a world where religion is fading anyway, what would be the point of all that ? Surely them just being greedy and sexually corrupt is bad enough with out having to put in the all the fancy stuff for extra excitement?

Another thing that makes me skeptidal is that it seems that everything has to be a conspiracy... I mean, look at those videos on You Tube ... you only have to accidentky draw a triangle and you are instantly labeled as working for the illuminati ! Some.of the videos I have seen are ridiculous (not all of them, but some of them. Some.are more sensible )

I am not here to argue, just to have peoples honest opinions

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:11 am

David Icke isn't really able to discern the truth for himself... he just takes other people's research and sticks his own name on it...

I admit though, I got into finding out about Freemasonry and the Illuminati through Icke's work, but I'm not sure how much of it is really his own original work.

The problem with not generating your own research is that you just tend to recycle other people's work, some of which is good valuable stuff, and some of which is nothing short of a pair of old bollocks.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:15 am

Bear in mind that the cointel pro (spooks) have long found that arguing or debating conspiracy theories is counter productive... their new approach is to bury the truth in so much bollocks about flat earth, hollow earth or bendy earth, or Mantid men, Reptile Men and Space Dogs from Sirius..... that the truth becomes lost under a mountain of utter horsecrap and 3rd rate science fiction.

verb b

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:30 am

Perhaps someone at sometime thought it would be good publicity to make outrageous claims and conspiracies..?

The lizard and queen one seems like that to me.. Could be true open mind and all that lol...

Although icke must have realised how fkn nuts it would have made him look.. Its like the opposite of boil a frog method.. Easing someone in gently.. Shallow then deep end

Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:31 am

Welcome sky too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:36 am

Also keep in mind icke has/wants it seems fuck all to do with that forum.. For some reason?

Best place to get him is twitter. Think hes on fb too

Also i doubt you will get much interaction on twitter

U would think he would want to engag with ppl reading his books etc..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:41 am

Engage*

Google or bing david icke twitter if unsure

I suppose he sees it as the best way to reach ppl.. Probs right.. Although him on the icke forum for the public to interact with would/should help him too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:02 am

Sky im an novice to all this conspiracy shit.. I focus more on the everday here and now bollox were getting..

Ct is a vast field i guess.. Entertainment industry department on ickes was like bed time stories.. Stepford wifes etc(i always like to keep options open tho.. Possibilities'not 100% impossible)..

Although its a distraction.. From whats important.. U barely learn fk all from a lot of it..

You ask a lot of questions.. Which is gd i guess remember thinking the same shit

I guess ct has a little for everybody.. Todays news to reptilians and planet pluto .. Surprised its not caught on more.. Ppl will be looking less at politicians.. Feeling more out of mainstream society as that 'progresses'.. Especiaclly if aint a teen..

Where do they go?

Searching answers etc
As world becomes more unstable

Not surprising the icke forums slowly dying suppose.. Couldnt just cut it off there and then.. Fair play on more society l media.. But in my view icke shouldnt have abandoned that forum

Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:11 am

It will be the first stop of anyone looking for him.. Not twitter or fb.. Hes alternative.. Not mainstream.. They probs want away from ms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:17 am

In a way icke = conspiracy theories to the mainstream

When they want out of the bullshit.. the association process probs leads them to him.. To google...assuming over 20yo and know who icke is

Lile him or not lol.. He controls it in a way.. Same with jones..

They get a bad name.. So does ct

Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:31 am

Like* him or not*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyrim1987

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:49 pm

Thanks for the replies guys

I am still skeptical about it all . What do you guys make of the Woolwhich attack,do you think it was staged or not ?
What gets me is that it seems EVERY attack or whatever seems to be a conspiracy to these people, it is like these people don't believe there are just normal bad people out there to do these horrible things

I in no way believe the reptilian stuff, but I do sort of believe the other more believable stuff

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:00 pm

I don't believe the Woolwich attack was staged. In fact I think this Crisis actors thing is disinformation peddled by people like Chris Spivey and Simon Shack, to sabotage the truth movement.

However I do believe the Holly Grieg case was real and also the Hampstead SRA network stuff.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Hi Sky welcome to the board. I agree about the reptilian overlords, though I do like to ask the question “how far up does this thing go?”. Many ageing high ranking ex intelligence operatives from different countries are coming out and saying remarkably consistent things about visitors and extra-terrestrial observers, and the common theme is that these observers are not overly happy with the way things are going.

With the Rigby hoax accusations and other such talk, I’ve never been totally convinced. Seems more like mind-controlled schizos than anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:38 pm

All the world leaders and anyone moderately high-up on the food-chain is controlled by hidden discarnate spirit beings. Some say they're aliens, but in my view these beings don't have physical space-ships or even physical bodies.

However they can instruct humans on how to create new technology, and is a possible explanation for the foo fighters, that possibly they were Nazi vessels created using information and technology channeled from demonic astral spirit beings.

I dunno, one man's alien is another man's demon.... as the saying goes.

Skyrim1987

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:50 pm

I just cannot w understand why there would be an illuminati group out there to destroy the world

If the lizard thing is a load of crap, which I personally think it is , then there's that reason out of the window

And if God doesn't exist and religion is a hoax in itself , then there is that reason out of the window

So what reason , logically would they have ?

And about the Woolwhich attack....why was there no blood around the body? If it wasn't a hoax, then what scientific explanation is there for that ?

And David Icke is what I think an obvious con man , out there to make himself a celebrity with fantasy stories , just like Ron L Hubbard was

However I do think that the 7 7 - 2005 London bombings may have been an inside job, as the Panarama documentary the BBC released the year earlier strangely depicted a scenario almost identical

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OX8

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:33 am

Hi,
If I may contribute an important piece of two to the puzzle of reality.
First of all, yes the Illuminati are real.
Second---magic is real. I'll define magic as: the use of consciousness to manipulate reality.
You might read about quantum physics and the observer effect---the next step in physics should be the investigation of the mind of the observer---because this leads to the grand paradigm shift of Idealism---the recognition that everything in the universe is pure thought, and there is no foundation of "matter" to the so-called "physical" world. The physical world is a myth---we live in essentially a dream or a multiplayer videogame. After you get to Idealism, the next step is: magic---the use of generated thoughts to manipulate reality---and this is the realm of the Illuminati-Archons.

So....pragmatically, here are some of the Illuminati capabilities:
The Illuminati can "write" movies, purely in mind, and then place those movies (or TV shows or songs) into reality. And by place into reality, I should also say: place in the past. As in----if you're in the Illuminati, you can write down your TV show idea, and then place that fully acted out TV show into reality 3 years in the past. And then, as an Illuminati person, you could order a 3 year old DVD of the tv show you just created yesterday.

Sounds bizarre right? Well, this revelation is not based on my conjectures, it's based on my observations during the brief time when I was in the Illuminati. As an anecdote---I was asked by the Illuminati to name a few characters on the TV show The Walking Dead.....and I said "name them Grimes" based on a car dealership newspaper ad from a Grimes Used Cars in Illinois. And, yes, I know it probably sounds far-fetched, but it's truth.

So---the takeaway principle is this: the Illuminati have enormous power to directly alter reality. And all the TV producers, writers, actresses, have no idea that the Thought-Pattern guiding their behaviors is actually all orchestrated by magicians. And---I would assume that the Illuminati have similar power over politicians and news media and so on. So---to answer the oft-asked question "well....if the Illuminati are so powerful, where are they? Where are their bank accounts? Surely someone would've noticed the Illuminati"----this question is based on a false view of reality, false physics. You have to understand Idealism, synchronicity, magic, and retrocausality---prior to finding it plausible how the Illuminati wield enormous power without any conventional footprint in the world.

Anyway---I hope whoever reads this recognizes that I've just provided a major puzzle piece as to how the real Illuminati-Archons operate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:01 am

OX8 wrote:
So....pragmatically, here are some of the Illuminati capabilities:
The Illuminati can "write" movies, purely in mind, and then place those movies (or TV shows or songs) into reality. And by place into reality, I should also say: place in the past. As in----if you're in the Illuminati, you can write down your TV show idea, and then place that fully acted out TV show into reality 3 years in the past. And then, as an Illuminati person, you could order a 3 year old DVD of the tv show you just created yesterday.

Sounds bizarre right? Well, this revelation is not based on my conjectures, it's based on my observations during the brief time when I was in the Illuminati. As an anecdote---I was asked by the Illuminati to name a few characters on the TV show The Walking Dead.....and I said "name them Grimes" based on a car dealership newspaper ad from a Grimes Used Cars in Illinois. And, yes, I know it probably sounds far-fetched, but it's truth.

http://www.truthspoon.com/2015/10/coincidence-acess-to-4th-dimension.html

Indeed, I have also noticed this, that linear causality is not the full story and is only apparent.

Quote :

But there appear to be other means of accessing 4D apart from prayer and asking for a sign because you’re on the verge of an existential crisis. I used to pay these epic games of the card game Shithead in our kitchen in Wapping with anyone who happened to be around. Initially I was able to beat everyone because they had never played it before and I had played loads of games as a student. However my Chinese flat mate started to get the hang of the game and we used to run pretty close, but then something totally bizarre started to happen, he started being able to get the EXACTLY the blind cards he needed time and time again, solely on confidence alone. I observed this method for myself close up and I wondered whether I could apply this to my game as well. Since the blind-cards exist in a Schrodinger’s cat state of quantum flux until they are turned over then there is no reason they can’t be the exact card you need just when you need it. 

Shithead is a game where you try to force your opponent to pick up the cards while trying to get rid of all of your own. You do this by playing a card which you think he or she won’t be able to follow. But some cards have special properties, for instance the player must usually play the same number card or higher but some special cards like the 7 require the next player to play the same card of lower. The 3 is even trickier since it requires a 3 or any card of the same suit. Needles to say I would throw my most devious card I could think of on top of a pile of stinkers which statistically he would have to pick up, but he seldom did, whether I played an Ace, 7, or 3 it made no difference, he still flipped the card over and with supreme confidence and slapped his victory down onto the kitchen table. 

I started trying this in Poker. Just believing the card to be turned over in Texas Hold’ems would be the very cards I needed, And they were. I was starting to know what the feeling of assured confidence in a pure chance situation felt like and I realised that this feeling can actually influence the quantum flux so it conforms to your 4D Patterning. For me this a form of using your will and focus to control reality and results to a limited extent. I’m sure we’re all doing this constantly anyway with our expectations and or perceptions, and as we know from Quantum Physics, the quantum flux only comes into being and become real measurable phenomenon once we perceive it. It’s almost as if the whole universe is a sort of detuned static of infinite potential until we order the signal with our brains and see colour, shape dimension and reality. But it is our human physical senses which do this and they then feed the electrical signals they have ‘observed’ and feed them into the brain where the signals are decoded into a 3d reality. 

Other sorts of creatures who had different measuring organs or senses to us would likely perceive something potentially very different to what we perceive, and their brains might order all this information in a way entirely different to us, perhaps the signals gleaned from the physical sense might then construct a 4d picture in the mind which would allow them to travel in time as well as space, or be able to perceive and read signals entirely alien to us. 

I believe that this use of ‘will’ which is connected to a feeling of transcendence, certainty and power that your mind DOES have a quantum ability to actually affect your actual reality at that moment. You might protest and say it’s impossible for someone to be able to somehow influence the cards they were given so they got the exact card/s they needed in order to win the game, because the cards were dealt out at the beginning of the game and in terms of causality, it is impossible for a later event to influence and earlier event. But what if in reality it IS possible and the universe doesn’t always actually work with cause and effect unfolding in a linear direction but also working backwards. In a sense this is more conceivable if we view reality as it is and not how the clock tells us it is. 

The perception of time and the sequencing of events in time, gives us the impression that there are different moments in reality. That last year IS a different moment in reality, that 10 minutes ago was something else which has now passed and that tomorrow likewise will be a different ‘moment’ in reality. However these aren’t really different moments but part of the same ongoing continuum which we perceive sequentially and separated by time, but this separation is only a human perception. There is no reason why yesterday cannot be connected to tomorrow, not just forward in time, but also backwards in time because fundamentally there IS no time, there is only one eternal moment. That ongoing perception SIGNAL which we are all connected to.

And so we can order results which apparently were already decided and completed in the past. We can affect the past with our attention and use of will to give results required from a quantum state. Three shithead cards lying face down are a Quantum state. So long as we don’t take to counting the cards and deciding what the cards must be by process of elimination (because this would be measuring and would break down the quantum state) the cards could be conceivably anything, and as long as the card wished for isn’t held in someone else’s hand, then there is no reason why with the correct application of will/supplication then the desired card could be produced from the quantum realm simply because you’re trying to order reality and make a cause fit an effect (getting the right cards then winning the game), even if it is a cause and effect loop which is running backwards in time.

This is how reality really works, connected past to future and future to past in a pattern matrix of order. This is one of the reasons why the Freemasons do rituals, they are exploiting the 4d with will and creating a pattern of order with their ritual which they hope will help manifest real life 3d events. In fact this is how all magic really works. If you look at how cursing generally works, and unfortunately it DOES work, then generally someone would take a hair from the victim’s head, or something closely associated with them, they might even make some kind of effigy. Basically the curse requires creating an order pattern between the person doing the cursing and the victim. So to connect the two they use something to represent the person, a hair is most common because they are generally not too hard to obtain and also they will have the same quantum signature and the hair and the person are entangled on a quantum level.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:32 am

This really fascinates me, I'm wondering what kind of everyday experiments can be done to grasp and harness this, after my 10p/Oyster card success.

It makes sense to me, as I view experience as an ongoing infinite continuum and that one can create ripples in time working backwards and forwards, particularly with significant events like 9/11 and all the prior references that have been found in things like The Simpsons.

Perhaps we should become Hold 'Em hustlers on the side, but manipulating reality not counting cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:26 pm

The thing I don't get about entanglement theory is you still exist & walk around even if no-one is nearby to observe you. Houses unoccupied still stand even if no-ones home or in the street. If I close my eyes the wall in front of me remains there, I can touch it with my hands.

Am I getting the wrong end of the stick somewhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:09 pm

futureshock wrote:
The thing I don't get about entanglement theory is you still exist & walk around even if no-one is nearby to observe you. Houses unoccupied still stand even if no-ones home or in the street. If I close my eyes the wall in front of me remains there, I can touch it with my hands.

Am I getting the wrong end of the stick somewhere

Quantum physics is pretty counter intuitive but it really is the most authentic way to view reality because this material reality is just a holographic energy illusion which we must interact with to give reality. Its is we who create reality, without an observer with consciousness to impart a scene, say a street, with reality, then there is no reality. Just dormancy.

And the beauty of it is that you can believe in it or not, because you are the observer and you are at the centre of all phenomenon.

Nothing objectively exists until it can be perceived directly, because we directly create reality.

lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Quantum is the governing dynamic, 3D displaces with many variables. I enjoyed your thesis on 4D. Shall we give it a whirl pal ? Well should we ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:13 pm

I'll take that as a.... 'No, ta, I am happy hiding behind my desk at Millbank, you slag' kind of reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blazetheways

PostSubject: Re: I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories   Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:14 am

One obvious case of him using someone else's work is his book "the phantom self". It's a complete plagiarism of Carl Jung's idea of the shadow self which Jung came up with while researching Gnosticism and developing the concept of archetypes.

I never read it, but I don't think he says anywhere that he changed the word shadow to phantom and then made a book about it. You could give him the benefit of the doubt though and say it was just something that happened as a result of collective consciousness.

I however don't trust Icke because he consults with the shaman Credo Mutwa and being associated with a bloodline I know of a bloodline member who consults with a shaman as well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I am new here....and want to ask a question about Conspiracy theories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-
Jump to: