Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The brain as a projector

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: The brain as a projector   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Peter Russell always often describes the brain as a projector. Matrix talks about the same idea.

Could it be that everything is a construct of the brain, and I mean, perception of distance, travelling...could our consciousness just be "on one spot" experiencing changing visuals and advanced sensory information, a bit like in a computer game where you don't really travel anywhere but the game is designed to make you perceive that you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:19 pm

I once had an experience of seeing the pure disordered flux which is the natural raw state of the universe.

I woke up in the middle of the night, and my eyes were open but my left brain wasn't really engaged in what I was seeing....so none of what I saw was ordered into shapes, perspective and distance.

I think also because it was night time, then there was less visible light which also allowed me to glimpse the primordial flux without colour and light which instantly triggers recognition of patterns and form.

It literally looked like a detuned TV, all swirling static.

Then I blinked and suddenly my brain ordered it all and gave it all shape, perspective and distance.

The observer is in a field of quantum flux and by looking out at the flux, he or she orders it all.

I think the ancients had a similar idea when they believed that the eye was a sort of beam which projected out, instead of the eye just passively sucking information in.

Good thread.... there is definitely something to what you are saying.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Beam yeh that's a good visualizable description. 

With dreaming of course you don't feel like you're truly looking at anything. You just feel like you're experiencing sequential (oftentimes bafflingly random) events. If 3D is the ordering of quantum flux, what does that make 4D?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:01 pm

futureshock wrote:
Beam yeh that's a good visualizable description. 

With dreaming of course you don't feel like you're truly looking at anything. You just feel like you're experiencing sequential (oftentimes bafflingly random) events. If 3D is the ordering of quantum flux, what does that make 4D?

Good question.

In 4d you are no longer in the 3d projection. You are in the projector... Inside the source.....

In 3d you are observing the projected flux........ in 4d you are inside the flux. Inside EM. Whereas in 3D you have a physical body which is outside EM, observing the field from outside.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Then perhaps the Sun itself also projects the light from 4D and which we observe, order and project out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:59 pm

Exactly. The sun is a projector of 'energy and light'. Which in effect means it projects reality itself, since light itself is a kind of chronometer, and the fact that light has a 'speed' creates the phenomenon known as 'time'.

And all of this comes from the hidden quantum depths of the helium nuclei.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:22 pm

But if we're seeing a projection then this implies a predetermination of some kind, yet we can apparently think for ourselves and change what we see around us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:47 pm

futureshock wrote:
But if we're seeing a projection then this implies a predetermination of some kind, yet we can apparently think for ourselves and change what we see around us.

Well the thing is, we're also part of the projection.

As to how much we can really think for ourselves, and whether our thoughts and inclinations might in reality based on encoded DNA...I will let you consider.....

Perhaps we're just passengers on a fun-fair ride....... perhaps we pick our ride in the spiritworld then have to ride the thing out in life........

I realise myself that the mistakes I make in life are always the same mistakes, I'm almost powerless to be the person I really want to be....because I just wasn't coded that way.... I was coded to be something else... and while that's generally not a problem, during difficult times one wishes one could have approached a problem differently, but for whatever reason, that's not available in your software.

And yes, we can change things around us, but it's still a projection. Reality is a low energy solid matter based continuum energised and animated by light.... but all matter and reality is ultimately a projection from a higher energy state.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:56 am

The question that’s troubling me is how does this work at night time, or when we aren’t looking at something.

For example, if I am in one room and there is nobody else in another room at the other side of the house, does that room still exist or does it exist as a kind of “potential” until an eye observes it, or until a camera films it. They key seems to be in the lens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:58 pm

This morning I had something like your flux-ordering experience.

I had “awoken” but as I looked at the cupboard I was facing the lines weren’t in the right place, like there’s a brass vertical line down the side which was at an angle sort of pointing at me, and everything was just sort of out of shape and the wrong angles, including my own arm and hand. I had to blink a couple of times and everything ordered itself.

Sleep is increasingly weird for me. I love sleeping and dreaming - I wish I could lucid dream more - but I hate getting to sleep. I’m no insomniac, when I’m asleep I’ll get a few hours but it takes me ages to drop off. Unless beers are involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:16 pm

futureshock wrote:
This morning I had something like your flux-ordering experience.

I had “awoken” but as I looked at the cupboard I was facing the lines weren’t in the right place, like there’s a brass vertical line down the side which was at an angle sort of pointing at me, and everything was just sort of out of shape and the wrong angles, including my own arm and hand. I had to blink a couple of times and everything ordered itself.

Nice.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:21 pm

If you hate getting to sleep then plan for half an hour zen meditation before hand, sitting upright.

For the past couple of years in Morocco I've been working in the afternoons and evenings having late nights writing and smoking until dawn and sometimes beyond....a bit like Dee Dee from Limmy's show, "ae wen t'e thae moon."

Now I'm back in England and started work this week and had to radically alter my sleep patterns so I knew the only way to do it would be to exhaust/relax my mind with Zen meditation, then I would easily drop off to sleep any time.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:50 pm

Short clip of Rogan and Brand discussing all this, interesting watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLwuTah87dA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:30 pm

Alan Watts nailed it.......

I would love to know his story and how he got the peek behind the veil...

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Funny, I made my post on the other thread before seeing this video, he's talking about the same thing in a completely different way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:41 am

Truthspoon wrote:

Alan Watts nailed it.......

I would love to know his story and how he got the peek behind the veil...

This is brilliant really like the way he describes things. Been looking up his writing, and reading alot of this this morning: https://www.brainpickings.org/2014/01/27/alan-watts-taboo/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: The brain as a projector   Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:15 am

That is excellent! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The brain as a projector