Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Australia's 'safe schools' grooming kids for paedophiles.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Australia's 'safe schools' grooming kids for paedophiles.   Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:33 pm

I guess this is what happens when Crowley's OTO takes over government and society of a country.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Australia's 'safe schools' grooming kids for paedophiles.   Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:40 pm

The Guardian as usual, rallying to the support of the perverts and giving cover for paedophiles:

Duty of care anyone?

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/feb/24/state-and-territory-governments-criticise-review-of-safe-schools-lgbti-program

Quote :
The announcement came after six MPs and senators, including conservative backbencher Cory Bernardi lobbed criticism at the program for what they say is its “inappropriate” and “highly sexual” content.
State and territory ministers have backed the program.

South Australian education minister, Susan Close, said: “I am bitterly disappointed that the prime minister has raised questions about the merits of the Safe Schools Coalition.”
“This is a program devoted to countering the bullying of children whose emerging sexuality and gender identification can make them vulnerable, isolated and at times at risk of self harm.
“Children in this situation deserve our support and protection, not more bullying by politicians.”

Quality journalism for paedophiles..... Well done idiots.... well done for allowing the abusers to get on their 'victim' soap box..... 

I'm praying for an asteroid strike to wipe us all out at this stage..... this stuff isn't even diverting anymore it's just sick.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Australia's 'safe schools' grooming kids for paedophiles.   Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Susan Close probably doesn't even realise what's truly going on.

It reminds me of some news I heard yesterday, that a school will be built on a hospital site near me, and on the same sight will be a Forensic mental health prison housing all kinds of offenders. As if that weren't enough, right next door to the Forensic buildings are the main adult acute psychiatric wards. All manner of patients wander around outside and break free from these places every week. 

How it ever got approved is staggering to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Australia's 'safe schools' grooming kids for paedophiles.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: