Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

The Truth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pi3141

PostSubject: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:47 am

The truth?

CAN WE HANDLE IT! :-)

So what is it? Can we get at it here on the Truthspoon? I think we can get close and maybe from a sea or rambling ideas the truth may emerge?

I think therefore I am, I went to the toilet this morning - yes I am definitely here - alive. Can we explain it. I had a kebeb last night! That explains that but what about me? How did I get here?

I exist - truth

The Great Pyramid of Giza exists. Its only 1 inch out of alignment and sits exactly over the Earths centre of gravity. Why is that important. The centre of gravity? What is Gravity?

So I exist, we exist, the Pyramid's exist. There must be a reason a why, a how we got here story.

Can we expose the truth here on a thread?

Where would we start?

I think, the Pyramids and other archealogical artifacts prove a previous higher civilisation.

I think, religions hold systems of knowledge encoded into the writing that point to inspired thoughts of the universe, matter and our place in it. I think those that preach religion are ignorant or knowingly hide its true wisdom.

I know we are spiritual beings.

I don't believe evolution explains life totally.

I've just had this idea for the thread so it may take some shaping.

On the angles to the angels find your balance. A phrase that 'came' to me recently - popped into my head with different connotations. From the angles to the angels cross the horizons find the your path is another.

If you take a square and disect it with a cross, where the crosses cross, you find the centre. If you can do this with a large stone, you can pivot the stone easily, moving it with seemingly ease.

If you take a circle, you can find its centre by drawing diagonals over it. Again, to find the centre or the balance point, the centre of the circle, the centre of gravity.

What is Gravity? How do we measure something unseen?

Eureka, we discovered how to measure MASS - a few other 'divinely' inspired insights and mankind was well on the road to civilisation with the ability to measure and reason and hold his animal instincts in check. This is learning, insight, enlightenment.

Quote :

Squaring the circle is a problem proposed by ancient geometers. It is the challenge of constructing a square with the same area as a given circle by using only a finite number of steps with compass and straightedge. More abstractly and more precisely, it may be taken to ask whether specified axioms of Euclidean geometry concerning the existence of lines and circles entail the existence of such a square.

In 1882, the task was proven to be impossible, as a consequence of the Lindemann–Weierstrass theorem which proves that pi (π) is a transcendental, rather than an algebraic irrational number; that is, it is not the root of any polynomial with rational coefficients. It had been known for some decades before then that the construction would be impossible if pi were transcendental, but pi was not proven transcendental until 1882. Approximate squaring to any given non-perfect accuracy, in contrast, is possible in a finite number of steps, since there are rational numbers arbitrarily close to π.

The expression "squaring the circle" is sometimes used as a metaphor for trying to do the impossible.[1]

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squaring_the_circle

It reminds me of the Union jack, the cross the diagonals, does Britain mean 'Land Of The Covenant' according to Ring Of Power it does. What covenant?

What about Glastonbury Tor? Reading about it lately, didn't know it was a proper Cathedral type church? Did jesus come here. Are we all on board with the idea that the 'Christ' represents a state of mind achieved by higher states of self and insight?

So, can we, from an ecclectis sea of idea's and truths, whittle away the crap and expose something close to the truth of our story and how we came to be and whare we should be going? (The stars)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:32 am

So, the devil is in the detail, they say.

The great pyramid of Giza is one inch out. The distance from your thumb knuckle to the tip of your thumb is approximately one inch.

There are I understand different inches and yards - there is an Egyptian inch I think.

Davinci seems to allude to these 'measurements' being encoded in man with his famous illustration.

If you make the devil horn sign, the distance in the space is approximately two inches.

On the circle or the square, from the angles to the angels, find your centre, check your level. (its like a tick in my head - keeps rhyming - 'i'll try and document them.

So, as a man, you can measure an inch, two inches, a yard, you can pace out many yards or even a mile if you know geometry and have the right tools for measurement you can measure larger distances. Part of those tools would be an understanding of the stars. Knowledge is a tool, it is a key to higher understanding.

But for now I am reminded of a story where by someone used a known length pole/staff and its shadow to work out the distance to the sun or something. I'll look for it.

Point is, the ability to measure and find ones way is a most important step to 'enlightenment' and that ability is encoded in man down to an inch. The great pyramid of Giza is one inch out. But how the f*ck do you build something of that size to be one inch out? (please don't say practice!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:55 am

How many Christ minds are there?

Can we document them?

There's the Nazarene of course, the Gnostic Nazarene who appear to hae been based on Amanita Muscara (Not tried that one myself)

There's the Buddha Christ mind.

There's the essene Christ mind - sexual union betwen man and woman brings them close to God - probably with Canabis use.

There's our Roman Rebel, a fake construct of Christ the unique and un-attainable. So go to church and pay your taxes and watch the circuses to be good christians.

The Sun God Jesus, not really a Chgrist mind but possibly if the highest attainment is knowledge of our place in the universe throug Pagan/shaman rituals.

So I put Shamans in with Christ Mind. Christ was known as a healer.

I also link Alchemy with the Christ mind - turning lead into gold - beasts into enlightened humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:59 am

Interesting article -

Quote :

How Did We Find the Distance to the Sun?

4 Jan , 2015 by Morgan Rehnberg
How far is the Sun? It seems as if one could hardly ask a more straightforward question. Yet this very inquiry bedeviled astronomers for more than two thousand years.
Certainly it’s a question of nearly unrivaled importance, overshadowed in history perhaps only by the search for the size and mass of the Earth. Known today as the astronomical unit, the distance serves as our reference within the solar system and the baseline for measuring all distances in the Universe.

Thinkers in Ancient Greece were among the first to try and construct a comprehensive model of the cosmos. With nothing but naked-eye observations, a few things could be worked out. The Moon loomed large in the sky so it was probably pretty close. Solar eclipses revealed that the Moon and Sun were almost exactly the same angular size, but the Sun was so much brighter that perhaps it was larger but farther away (this coincidence regarding the apparent size of the Sun and Moon has been of almost indescribable importance in advancing astronomy). The rest of the planets appeared no larger than the stars, yet seemed to move more rapidly; they were likely at some intermediate distance. But, could we do any better than these vague descriptions? With the invention of geometry, the answer became a resounding yes.
The first distance to be measured with any accuracy was that of the Moon. In the middle of the 2nd century BCE, Greek astronomer Hipparchus pioneered the use of a method known as parallax. The idea of parallax is simple: when objects are observed from two different angles, closer objects appear to shift more than do farther ones. You can demonstrate this easily for yourself by holding a finger at arm’s length and closing one eye and then the other. Notice how your finger moves more than things in the background? That’s parallax! By observing the Moon from two cities a known distance apart, Hipparchus used a little geometry to compute its distance to within 7% of today’s modern value – not bad!

With the distance to the Moon known, the stage was set for another Greek astronomer, Aristarchus, to take the first stab at determining the Earth’s distance from the Sun. Aristarchus realized that when the Moon was exactly half illuminated, it formed a right triangle with the Earth and the Sun. Now knowing the distance between the Earth and the Moon, all he needed was the angle between the Moon and Sun at this moment to compute the distance of the Sun itself. It was brilliant reasoning undermined by insufficient observations. With nothing but his eyes to go on, Aristarchus estimated this angle to be 87 degrees, not terribly far from the true value of 89.83 degrees. But when the distances involved are enormous, small errors can be quickly magnified. His result was off by a factor of more than a thousand.

Over the next two thousand years, better observations applied to Aristarchus’ method would bring us within 3 or 4 times the true value. So how could we improve this further? There was still only one method of directly measuring distance and that was parallax. But, finding the parallax of the Sun was far more challenging than that of the Moon. After all, the Sun is essentially featureless and its incredible brightness obliterates any view we might have of the stars that lurk behind. What could we do?

By the eighteenth century, however, our understanding of the world had progressed substantially. The field of physics was now in its infancy and it provided a critical clue. Johannes Kepler and Isaac Newton had shown that the distances between the planets were all related; find one and you would know them all. But would any be easier to find than the Earth’s? It turns out that the answer is yes. Sometimes. If you’re lucky.

The key is the transit of Venus. During a transit, the planet crosses in front of the Sun as seen from Earth. From different locations, Venus will appear to cross larger or smaller parts of the Sun. By timing how long these crossings take, James Gregory and Edmond Halley realized that the distance to Venus (and hence the Sun) could be determined (Interested in the nitty gritty of how this is done? NASA has a pretty nice explanation available here.). Now’s the time when I’d usually say something like: Seems pretty straightforward, right? There’s only one catch… But perhaps that’s never been more untrue. The odds were so stacked against success that it’s truly a testament to the importance of this measurement that anyone even attempted it.

Link - http://www.universetoday.com/117843/how-did-we-find-the-distance-to-the-sun/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:05 am

From wiki -

Quote :
Jacob's Staff

The term Jacob's staff, also cross-staff, a ballastella, a fore-staff, or a balestilha, is used to refer to several things. This can lead to considerable confusion unless one clarifies the purpose for which the object was named. In its most basic form, a Jacob's staff is a stick or pole with length markings; most staffs are much more complicated than that, and usually contain a number of measurement and stabilization features. The two most frequent uses are:

• in astronomy and navigation for a simple device to measure angles, later replaced by the more precise sextants;
  • in surveying (and scientific fields that use surveying techniques, such as geology and ecology) for a vertical rod that penetrates or sits on the ground and supports a compass or other instrument.

The simplest use of a Jacob's staff is to make qualitative judgements of the height and angle of an object relative to the user of the staff

Astronomy and navigation

In navigation the instrument is also called a cross-staff and was used to determine angles, for instance the angle between the horizon and Polaris or the sun to determine a vessel's latitude, or the angle between the top and bottom of an object to determine the distance to said object if its height is known, or the height of the object if its distance is known, or the horizontal angle between two visible locations to determine one's point on a map.
The Jacob's staff, when used for astronomical observations, was also referred to as a radius astronomicus. With the demise of the cross-staff, in the modern era the name "Jacob's staff" is applied primarily to the device used to provide support for surveyor's instruments.

History

The origin of the name of the instrument is not certain. Some refer to the Biblical patriarch Jacob,[1] specifically Gen 32:11.[1] It may also take its name after its resemblance to Orion, referred to by the name of Jacob on some medieval star charts.[2][3] Another possible source is the Pilgrim's staff, the symbol of St James (Jacobus in Latin). The name cross staff simply comes from its cruciform shape.

The original Jacob's staff was developed as a single pole device in the 14th century that was used in making astronomical measurements. It was first described by the Jewish mathematician Levi ben Gerson[4][5] of Provence. However, its invention was likely due to Jacob ben Makir who also lived in Provence in the same period.[6] Attributions to 15th century astronomer Georg Purbach[7] are less likely correct, since Purbach was not born until 1423. Such attributions may refer to a different instrument with the same name. May[8] states that its origins can be traced to the Chaldeans around 400 BC.

Although it has become quite accepted that Levi ben Gerson first described Jacob's staff, the Sinologist Joseph Needham theorizes that the Song Dynasty Chinese scientist Shen Kuo (1031–1095), in his Dream Pool Essays of 1088, described a Jacob's staff.[9] Shen was an antiquarian interested in ancient objects; after he unearthed an ancient crossbow-like device from a home's garden in Jiangsu, he realized it had a sight with a graduated scale that could be used to measure the heights of distant mountains, likening it to how mathematicians measure heights by using right-angle triangles.[9] He wrote that when one viewed the whole breadth of a mountain with it, the distance on the instrument was long; when viewing a small part of the mountainside, the distance was short; this, he wrote, was due to the cross piece that had to be pushed further away from the eye, while the graduation started from the further end. Needham does not mention any practical application of this observation.[9]
During the Renaissance, the Dutch mathematician and surveyor Metius is known to have developed his own Jacob's staff. Gemma Frisius is also known to have made improvements to this instrument. Johannes Müller, called Regiomontanus, made the Jacob's staff in the 15th century to a popular instrument in geodesic and astronomical measurements.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob's_staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:11 am

I knocked this up -

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:12 am

Another one for discussion -

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:12 am

Jacobs staff -

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:13 am

To construct a sundial like this, one must surely understand the shape of the earth and its relationship to the sun?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:14 am

Jacobs Ladder -

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:17 am

John The Baptist, with his Jacob staff navigational instrument, by Leonardo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:21 am

We behave as a hive, yet still consider ourselves individual? How curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Personally speaking I've always behaved like an individual. 

Never got over-excited by football, didn't really understand team-games....think weddings and such like are just a pain in the ass.... unless drunk.... and had no desire to lose myself in the freemasons when they encircled me and tried to get me to join.....

But as you go through life you realise that you're in the minority.... that most people easily and willingly we subsume themselves into a hive-state or group...... because they can't do it alone....they can't and won't think for themselves and make their own ethics and moral decisions.....

I suppose this is the curse of the human race.....and is either a failure of evolution or perhaps something we inherited with the fall of man and Cain building the first city to rule over men....

Whatever it is I can't see things changing any time soon.

The story of humanity is a tragic farce disguised as civilisation..... I think we weren't ready for civilisation....should have stayed something like the American Indians..... we should have stayed nomads.... in harmony with nature....... whatever force taught humanity the sciences and arts of civilisation ruined everything and destroyed this beautiful planet and its life in a very short time.

Now we have nuclear power plants leaking everywhere........

pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:23 am

So, light is life and knowledge - haven't read it yet will get there though.

Realisation -

Circles and Squares, the never ending quest, to find equal area. The unanswerable, forever unwinding.

Squares represent man in the physical and the physical world he moves in.

Circles represent the spiritual world and personal mental development to the attain the mental highest state.

Davinci illustrated that encoded in man is the divine or the universe or rather both.

A square emblem represents physical, actual, plain sight, a circle emblem represents esoteric or hidden information.

My tick -

On the angles to the angels, find your circle, set the square, find the centre (crosses and diagonals) to find your course, completion, balance, message.

The angles are the angels. Through angles we find arches.

I have seen the angels in tail lights on my mad night out!! Very weird.

Getting better now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:28 am

Truthspoon wrote:

Never got over-excited by football, didn't really understand team-games....think weddings and such like are just a pain in the ass.... unless drunk.... and had no desire to lose myself in the freemasons when they encircled me and tried to get me to join.....

But as you go through life you realise that you're in the minority.... that most people easily and willingly we subsume themselves into a hive-state or group...... because they can't do it alone....they can't and won't think for themselves and make their own ethics and moral decisions.....

I suppose this is the curse of the human race.....and is either a failure of evolution or perhaps something we inherited with the fall of man and Cain building the first city to rule over men....

The story of humanity is a tragic farce disguised as civilisation..... I think we weren't ready for civilisation....should have stayed something like the American Indians..... we should have stayed nomads.... in harmony with nature....... whatever force taught humanity the sciences and arts of civilisation ruined everything and destroyed this beautiful planet and its life in a very short time.

Very Happy

Don't give up - there is no point in that - I know you haven't, in fact you built this website - much like the who-evers built the pyramids. A testament to your knowledge. Its worth something, your here anyways...

I feel as individual as you - even down to my life partner, my wife. We went separate spiritual ways long ago, not important to her as they are to me. We're here, with living it, your site puts a smile on my face! Your getting your message out - nothing more you can do, try and be comfortable and enjoy the days, especially the sunsets and sunrises. I find beer and smoking helps, and the odd trip. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:31 pm

pi3141 wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Very Happy

Don't give up - there is no point in that - I know you haven't, in fact you built this website - much like the who-evers built the pyramids. A testament to your knowledge. Its worth something, your here anyways...

I feel as individual as you - even down to my life partner, my wife. We went separate spiritual ways long ago, not important to her as they are to me. We're here, with living it, your site puts a smile on my face! Your getting your message out - nothing more you can do, try and be comfortable and enjoy the days, especially the sunsets and sunrises. I find beer and smoking helps, and the odd trip. Laughing

Thanks for the motivation..... But really going through a tough time at the moment..... the world seems to be collapsing around me...... only hope is keeping me going but that is rapidly dwindling.... and now most of my hopes are set around the next world because this one seems very much to be in its last legs....

Industrial revolution + 200 years = Destruction of Earth.....

And 200 years in geological terms is really the blink of an eye.

Wonder how other planets manage their industrial revolutions, or if they even have them..... perhaps technology is a replacement for something missing within ourselves..... it makes you wonder how we got it wrong... or rather how 'they' got it wrong.....

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Sorry to be on a downer Pi....I'm really enjoying your contributions though....it's not all falling on deaf ears...

pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Truthspoon wrote:
pi3141 wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Very Happy

Thanks for the motivation..... But really going through a tough time at the moment..... the world seems to be collapsing around me......  only hope is keeping me going but that is rapidly dwindling.... and now most of my hopes are set around the next world because this one seems very much to be in its last legs....

Industrial revolution + 200 years = Destruction of Earth.....

And 200 years in geological terms is really the blink of an eye.

Wonder how other planets manage their industrial revolutions, or if they even have them..... perhaps technology is a replacement for something missing within ourselves.....  it makes you wonder how we got it wrong... or rather how 'they' got it wrong.....

How they got it wrong? I don't know, intended or incidental or through ignorance. I don't know.

The pollution is the biggest problem, we already have the means to live within nature, just requires a shift in society. Don't know man, but don't give up. I don't. What would be the point, your gonna be here a while anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Truthspoon wrote:

Sorry to be on a downer Pi....I'm really enjoying your contributions though....it's not all falling on deaf ears...

No worries! Sorry to hear your having a hard time, hope things get better soon.

Thanks for the 'big up' nice words  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:48 pm

I'm 40 now.....halfway to the finish line....... The first 40 flew by...I pretty much expect that the next 40 years will pass pretty quickly..... not giving up on myself...... but don't see how anyone can save this planet from its satanic owners....

Hearing about all the whales dying off says it all... someone hasn't watched Star Trek 4 The Voyage Home....... advanced intergalactic whales gonna come back and destroy human civilisation for killing the whales.....

Good film...

pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:58 am

Truthspoon wrote:
I'm 40 now.....halfway to the finish line....... The first 40 flew by...I pretty much expect that the next 40 years will pass pretty quickly..... not giving up on myself...... but don't see how anyone can save this planet from its satanic owners....

Hearing about all the whales dying off says it all... someone hasn't watched Star Trek 4 The Voyage Home....... advanced intergalactic whales gonna come back and destroy human civilisation for killing the whales.....

Good film...

Hey, I'm 46, my eldest is 6 years old, my youngest, Jay, is 3 months. Weird story, I was born 13 Jan, Second child is 13th March 2013, Jay is 13th October 2015, (well 14th really he missed it by 45mins - still the witching hour of the 13th) anyway I realised a long time ago, I am here so the world had better just put up with me until I'm done with it. If I want children I'll have them, took a while though. So I'm here, no point in being miserable about it (Although I often am)

Came across this today -

Quote :

Your vision quest is every morning when

you open your eyes and climb out of bed

Let your dream be your vision quest and

get out and live your dream.

Little Crow

From a free PDF download on a website, here -

Quote :

Al Fry's Incredible Inquiry Series - Mysteries on Our Planet (1985)

Link - https://concen.org/content/al-frys-incredible-inquiry-series-mysteries-our-planet-1985
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:58 am

Documenting my understanding -

From the angles, to the angels (mirror images of celestial beauty)
Mark your centre, find your balance (Circles use a diagonal cross, squares use a Christian cross) 
Set your course, set your level, find your path, meet you there - either or works

The rhyme and gestures find or mark the entrances or path to the I am or the great 'I' or the place of worship, training. Spiralling in relevance from your steps to the inches of your finger, a thing of worship is measured in inches, like an altar, a temple is measured with feet, the answer to the great puzzle is,

- 'its about an inch out,'
- 'Buddha I left a stool in your attic,'
- 'Peter, I can see your house from here, it looks like all the others!' 

1 inch askew for the pyramid and 2 inches out for the devil. The divine is perfect?

Sorry, just rambling..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Drew this up as its what's circulating in my brain at the moment.

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:04 am

If everything is duality - Light is not only Knowledge but also something else, like personal enlightenment. 'Do you seek the light' could be Knowledge or profound understanding, like that can be got from being forgiven. This is different because some knowledge is mundane and some is enlightening, but enlightenment can be found through stillness and lack of knowledge so to pursue the Masonic light of knowledge is one metaphor for Light but I think there is another - I had an insight but I forgot what it was. Sorry rambling again.

Spiritually light is a metaphor for knowledge and transcendence? Transendence can be achieved through knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Truth?   Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:19 pm

Masonic Light is a metaphor for science and knowledge.

This is a corruption of the real meaning of 'the light' which the ancient Egyptians and Jesus refer to, as being not merely a metaphor but the spiritual quantum reality of the driving force of all life and consciousness which their initiations allowed them to directly perceive and access.

The mysteries were hijacked by Pythagoreans and Canaanites, and moved from celebrating and seeking light, into hiding in darkness doing unspeakable things in order to gain knowledge from beings lurking in the shadows.

The Truth?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-
Jump to: