Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Above Top Secret Forum and Cyber Stalinism.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Above Top Secret Forum and Cyber Stalinism.   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:06 pm

I posted this article over at Above Top Secret Forum: I posted two articles over there,The End of the World is Already Here and The Canaanite Deception. Both of which were well received over the course of a day.

When I came back today I suddenly found the End of the World thread had 'disappeared' and there was no record of it, what's more I found I no longer had the ability to post new threads or even reply to any threads..... Say anything that is REAL conspiracy and they just lock you out...... no warnings, no bannings, not even an email.... you just can't post anymore.....Very Stalinist. I became a 'non-person'...... 

What's more I found my blog viewers had dropped off dramatically the next day... I think there are people there who report you to Google and reduce your traffic.

Oh well. Lesson learned.

Truthspoon

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Above Top Secret Forum and Cyber Stalinism.   Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:33 am

It's what I've been saying for a long time, the greatest thing about the universe is that it seems to exist in order to try and create life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Above Top Secret Forum and Cyber Stalinism.   Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:16 pm

http://atsisdisinfo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/even-wikipedia-is-hard-on-ats.html

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Quote :

ATS Administrator Mark "Spring" Allin's Wife Works for Halliburton

It turns out that the wife of one of the three owners/administrators of AboveTopSecret.com works for Halliburton, the oil giant that brought us Dick Cheney, and which also owned Kellogg, Brown & Root which has been investigated for receiving secret army contracts in Iraq, and was also awarded contracts by Homeland Security to build detainment centers in the US.

At the Project Avalon website, on a thread entitled "Problem Between Wordpress and Abovetopsecret, Blogger Caught in Crossfire," where the author of the thread commented on being banned from ATS, the well-known conspiracy investigator Bill Ryan (of Project Avalon and also Project Camelot) stated that he too had been banned from ATS.

Here is what Bill posted about it, in 2013:

Quote :
ATS is definitely a CIA operation. And fundamentally, they are skeptics and debunkers... co-owner Bill Irvine's username is Skeptic Overlord, and his partner Mark 'Springer' Allin's wife, Melissa (username ValHall), works for Halliburton -- and is quite a nasty piece of work. Go figure.

Incidentally, much has been made of the username "Skeptic Overlord," for its obvious connotations of skepticism and "overlording."  The ATS forums are arguably more represented by "skeptics" than conspiracy theorists.  "Skeptic Overlord" or "SO" often has images of superhero-like figures on his mini-profile in what may be a reference to ATS's self-proclaimed role of "saving the Internet from bullshit" (see this blog's first post from Sept. 11, 2014). A popular parody on this administrator's username is "Septic Overlord."

The website realityuncovered.net has a form dedicated specifically to ATS, called "ATS Watch."  In September 2008, the member "Gigashadow" there posted the following information:

Quote :
 I had this info for about 5 months now and thought inquiring minds here at atswatch would be interested in what I came across.

Mark Allin, most know, is married to Melissa Allin aka valhal on ATS beside other stage names. They hold an address down in [**mode edit: removed private details**] and just 10 miles north on [**mode edit: removed private details**] is haliburton where mellissa Allin works and is co named for a haliburton invention with a patent 20070173412.

Ya have to wonder if haliburton has a finger or two in ATS now that the cat is outa da bag.

The original post can be found here.

In the tight-knit community of treasonous and criminal activity in the US corporate and military/intelligence infrastructure, exactly how close are Halliburton and ATS?

verb b

PostSubject: Re: Above Top Secret Forum and Cyber Stalinism.   Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:07 am

Did u use your known online name, spoon etc?

Could be some mod with a grudge..

Try it with a reported news story or post the same story elsewhere.. Under diff name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: Above Top Secret Forum and Cyber Stalinism.   Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:13 am

Play with it on diff sites

See who delete keep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Above Top Secret Forum and Cyber Stalinism.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-
Jump to: